Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ag666 View Post
    There's a workaround for that - save game editing.
    Not even that !! The SP DLCs add so much war assets and the EC reduced the required EMS for the best endings by quite a bit.

I am quite sure that you can get the best ending without even doing MP right now and the new Citadel DLC will prolly add a few assets too

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
    Yeah it is not confirmed but BW has not denied it yet !! Normally they deny every leak and say that it is bullshit but not this banners.
    It has only been posted for 3 hours and isn't exactly prime time for Bioware employee's. Since most will just be getting up for work right about now (Montreal) or still sleeping (Edmonton).

---------- Post added 2013-02-25 at 06:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by CrossNgen View Post
    Here is a profile image with all of the new DLC kits:
    Or they are just the community Banner contest winners/entries.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    It has only been posted for 3 hours and isn't exactly prime time for Bioware employee's. Since most will just be getting up for work right about now (Montreal) or still sleeping (Edmonton).

---------- Post added 2013-02-25 at 06:11 AM ----------

Or they are just the community Banner contest winners/entries.
    No they are definately not community banner winners (check this thread and tell me if you found them http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to...dex/15905284/1)

Of course it is possible that BW is still sleeping (stupid time zones, totally confuses me as it is 12:15pm right now in Europe) but they look way to official to be just bad photoshops that someone put on reddit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    The collectors are part of a paid DLC right? If so I might put some £ into that.
    All Multiplayer DLC's are free. Bioware makes money with Multiplayer through people using Bioware points for Packs (though honestly with FBW:G:G and RIO:R:P there was never a need to buy packs with real life money).
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    I've not done multiplayer in ages but im on my ME2 playthrough, so when thats done I will do ME3 and thus need MP to get my readiness up. The collectors are part of a paid DLC right? If so I might put some £ into that.
    They lowered the EMS requirement for the best ending by about a thousand in the patch released alongside Leviathan. So you don't need MP anymore if you want the bonus scene.

---------- Post added 2013-02-25 at 12:36 PM ----------

Also, I want the calibration banner!

Deleted
    Still no BW employee has denied the leaked Banners !! I am sure that by now everyone in Montreal (MP) should have been awake

I want that one badly

That one looks amazing too

Quote Originally Posted by Zaeed Massani View Post
    They lowered the EMS requirement for the best ending by about a thousand in the patch released alongside Leviathan. So you don't need MP anymore if you want the bonus scene.

---------- Post added 2013-02-25 at 12:36 PM ----------

Also, I want the calibration banner!
    That explains why I got the "best" ending with 8900 war assets and not playing mp at all.

15+ Year Old Account
    I hope those banners aren't real because it the one with "everyone" is simply a copy and paste of the individual ones. The Turian, Geth, and Krogan are all in the same pose, just scaled down to a smaller size. The middle turian also looks like he has a small circular head. Also those are all new "challenges" because alternate banners don't give new titles.

The existing characters in the banners all appear to be the same as they appear on the character select screen. As I said I hope they aren't real because I'd prefer new poses/look rather then a simple copy/paste overlay onto a background.
    Last edited by rhorle; 2013-02-25 at 02:19 PM.

Deleted
    I hope those banners aren't real because it the one with "everyone" is simply a copy and paste of the individual ones. The Turian, Geth, and Krogan are all in the same pose, just scaled down to a smaller size. The middle turian also looks like he has a small circular head. Also those are all new "challenges" because alternate banners don't give new titles.

The existing characters in the banners all appear to be the same as they appear on the character select screen. As I said I hope they aren't real because I'd prefer new poses/look rather then a simple copy/paste overlay onto a background.
    How are these any better? The characters are exactly like they are on the character selection screen

I think those leaked banners actually look good compared to the mediocre ones we already got (like the 3 above)
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2013-02-25 at 02:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaeed Massani View Post
    Good news for the nostalgic people: https://twitter.com/CGaspur/status/305366884944064512
    Isn't the M7 Lancer the same as the M8 Avenger?
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    At the very least the overheat mechanic will be different. It wouldn't surprise me if there were different specs as well.

15+ Year Old Account
    How are these any better?
    I never said existing ones were better. I simply said that I hope the ones leaked aren't the real ones and why. I'd prefer it to if all existing ones didn't have any copy and pasting. The second (middle) one you linked has both the Geth and Batarian in different poses. The only geth that looks straight on like that is the engineer and their head is different. The soldier looks to the right, and the Infiltrator looks slightly down.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    At the very least the overheat mechanic will be different. It wouldn't surprise me if there were different specs as well.
    Joe Marchand ‏@TheJoeMan2
    @CGaspur ...but does it hit like a truck Corey? I need it to hit like a truck. The damage that thing did in ME1 was... unimpressive.

Corey Gaspur ‏@CGaspur
    @TheJoeMan2 It hits hards

So that means the Lancer we get will be way better than the Avenger and combined with the Overheat mechanics this Rifle looks promising

Joe Marchand ‏@TheJoeMan2
    @CGaspur ...but does it hit like a truck Corey? I need it to hit like a truck. The damage that thing did in ME1 was... unimpressive.

Corey Gaspur ‏@CGaspur
    @TheJoeMan2 It hits hards

So that means the Lancer we get will be way better than the Avenger and combined with the Overheat mechanics this Rifle looks promising
    Poor hards, getting hit like that....

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    From a "story" standpoint almost. The Lancer was made by Hahne-Kedar which was the supplier of the Systems Alliance in Mass Effect 1 (you start out with there license in your for your armory). However Elkoss Combine took over supplying the Systems Alliance it seems as they are the ones that make the Avenger line. They both look pretty much the same so it might just be an over sight by Bioware (switching companies) or it could have been a universal Military design that they took with them to a new company.

The stats will definitely be better then the Avenger if only for the reason that no one would use it in multiplayer if it wasn't. And I don't see them adding a near useless weapon at this point. Though Nostalgia might be a good enough reason for a bad weapon even though the Avenger does decent in silver and bronze.

I'm not a fan of overheat, even more so if it uses a stupid recharge system like the Collector weapons. Sometimes the collector weapons don't cool down for a while and sometimes its right away. Its stupid.
    Last edited by rhorle; 2013-02-25 at 03:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Poor hards, getting hit like that....
    This made me lol.

Deleted
    I never said existing ones were better. I simply said that I hope the ones leaked aren't the real ones and why. I'd prefer it to if all existing ones didn't have any copy and pasting. The second (middle) one you linked has both the Geth and Batarian in different poses. The only geth that looks straight on like that is the engineer and their head is different. The soldier looks to the right, and the Infiltrator looks slightly down.
    CONFIRMED !!!!!!! These banners are REAL and the new Adept is a possessed Collector Captain !!!!!

Also the Talon Mercenary is a Human Engineer that resembles ZAEED in terms of armor and looks !!

'

From the livestream.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    This banner is confirmed !!

So rhorle what are you saying now ?

Suddenly I feel like the only one in the world not watching the livestream. lol