Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zardro View Post
    Another one of those "you can only play one MMO" people, eh? Perhaps after reading all the whining about the engine and how it isn't perfect like other MMOs (hmm, like WoW?) would make me post something like this. It seemed to be on topic with many of the responses here.

Also, this is my most posted area, thanks.
    You missed the point entirely. Thats okay, I did'nt really explain it all that well. What I was trying to say is I found your post very misleading, like you saying that just because you read this thread you want to go play wow, but in reality you already play WoW so making a statement like that is pointless.

And NO, I do not believe that you can only play one mmo. Every person is different and what one person enjoys can be the opposite of what another does. I played Rift, AoC, and LOTR alongside WoW during thier launches. And this is just personal prefernce but you know what made me come back to WoW everytime? It wasnt the engine, the bugs the other games had, balancing issues, or CS. It was the people. I met alot of really nice people in WoW over my many years playing it. Not to say you can't find that same expierence in any other MMO, but theres some what of a rose tinted glasses effect to take into account.

Quote Originally Posted by notorious98 View Post
    Rift was released with a bug that allowed people to hack account information, including personal information and payment methods. That's, quite possibly, the worst bug/glitch in the history of MMO gaming.
    uhhh, you mean this? http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...ty-update.html

which didn't release any of the information you listed?

it wasn't a bug in the game itself, just a server bug that was found and solved before it could be exploited. more people get hacked by giving up their own passwords or being bruteforced by network bots, aka their passwords were easy to crack.

their database got hacked in december. well after launch, but so did psn. so did steam. unfortunate, but you just get a new card or hope it wasn't your info.

my point is you're severely misinformed and making pretty absolute statements about games you don't even know about and from the looks of it, never played.

Deleted
    I don't dare contribute to the discussion. MMO-champ reacts very emotionally towards any criticism against Sw:tor. But after a few weeks on my friends account i agree woth op.

plizz don't bann me, i beg you!.

If you wish to discuss forum moderation take the appropriate actions. - Cula
    Last edited by OhpUldum; 2012-02-25 at 09:37 PM.