Screenshot imbedded info?

I watched a video today from some game reviewers and its about how blizzard had not notified its players that there user info was imbedded in all the screenshots we take.
    info here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIPfI...eature=g-all-u
    so i was wondering when blizz is going to answer this? its kinda a big deal and not a single word of it has come in the air. would like to get this cleared up as i am also one of those people that think this should have been on the Terms and conditions of the game and its currently not.....
    Any kind of update/well anything about this would be appreciated and would like to get this cleared up...

none of the info on the watermark is important. your username is on it, but it's encrypted. everything else, who cares?

Molehill -> mountain

edit: This has been happening for awhile. Why is it a big deal all of a sudden?
    If there's one thing World of Warcraft players hate more than people who don't play, it's people that do play but not as much as them.

It's probably used solely to catch people posting information about hacks/exploits, and people breaking NDA's on family and friends alpha, etc.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

it contains no personal information. all the information that has been "embedded" all belongs to blizzard to which they have the right to do whatever they want with it, as agreed by you

also theres already a topic on the matter

never noticed any topic about it. and it was never "agreed" to... thats what the problem is... there was no notification saying anything about it. so actually no, it was never agreed on by anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Xalden View Post
    never noticed any topic about it. and it was never "agreed" to... thats what the problem is... there was no notification saying anything about it. so actually no, it was never agreed on by anyone.
    Learn to read.

You signed off on the EULA and licensing terms of agreement everytime you log in after a patch. Yes, you *DID* agree to it.

Secondly, I find it hard to take anything serious in a video where someone's wearing clown red lipstick.

10+ Year Old Account
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

mmk Vie you show me ANYWHERE in the EULA agreement that shows anything about this. cuz im currently reading it. and there is nothing on it.... so you sir need to understand how to read. Thanks for your inconvenience though

10+ Year Old Account
    Please use the existing thread to discuss this:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...on-screenshots