Page 32 of 125 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Recently i found the love of Singed, altho i have no clue how to build him with all these new items ._.
    All of those matches were pretty much 'supposed' to be a counter (Akali?, Riven, Darius, Kennen). It's awesome to just run in the lane and see the enemy run back to the turret cause I wanna farm XD
    The Darius was only lvl 27, no idea how he came in a (all beside him) lvl 30 match >.<

The chase! Oh the chase! Why people?! WHY!
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by esoterickk View Post
    Wall of Text
    Did you seriously just research why he's in "Elo Hell"?
    Geez some people.

Deleted
    A song to make everybody happy again!

Seriously, playing LoL with that CD in the background is just ridiculously fun.

10+ Year Old Account

First pentakill, so happy. I play normals so games are fairly aggressive and full of tower dives, but this one was extremely passive. Everyone just farmed for 40 minutes with few mistakes being made. At 47 minutes I was only 3/0/3 and everyone else in the games scores were in the single digits too. At 48 minutes in our first teamfight of the game, our Malzahar got caught out so we were 4v5. We just turned around and shredded them down. I wanted to run around the house naked and screaming in joy. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ispamx View Post

First pentakill, so happy. I play normals so games are fairly aggressive and full of tower dives, but this one was extremely passive. Everyone just farmed for 40 minutes with few mistakes being made. At 47 minutes I was only 3/0/3 and everyone else in the games scores were in the single digits too. At 48 minutes in our first teamfight of the game, our Malzahar got caught out so we were 4v5. We just turned around and shredded them down. I wanted to run around the house naked and screaming in joy. :P
    Awesome, congratz dude. Pentakills we love!

Deleted

Pretty boring game..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    snip

Pretty boring game..
    What do you expect from a normal blind pick game?

Deleted
    yay another penta today. with vayne this time :P

so weird. never get pentas. then get 2 pentas within like 4 days

Deleted
    Not my best score ever, but this is my first game as Lee Sin mid, and boy was it awesome. (Only jungled him before)
    http://imgur.com/Re8IR
    Last edited by mmoc0fcc3a68e7; 2012-12-10 at 10:11 PM.

Deleted

This is not my best game, but definitely the most fun one! It was just me and some friends derping around, deciding to go with a support only team, we got in, and when I saw that I was going to lane against a Kassadin, I instantly thought myself doomed, but as the game progressed we just owned sh*t up, and it was such a fun game.

These are not my best games either, but I just want to point out how much I love Teemo in S3!

My best games are probably a 29/1/x game with Ashe and a 32/4/x game with Tryndamere. Unfortunately I don't have any screenshots of these

Oh God, that Udyr makes my eyes bleed.

Other than that, well done on that support game, always fun to see non-meta teams winning.

Deleted
    Is HoG back in game already or the screenshot is old?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    Is HoG back in game already or the screenshot is old?
    Considering nobody built Cleaver, I'm gonna go ahead and guess old.

10+ Year Old Account

This game was just ridiculous. I was expecting a Mordekaiser top, I got a Caitlyn top. I proceeded to wreck her face after a couple of levels when he harass fell off a bit and I got appropriate tools to deal with it. I then proceeded to ult bot and pick up an easy turnaround double kill, then just snowball building Bruiser damageish and just tore them apart. And before someone yells at me about the Zeal, I already had a slow from Frozen Mallet and I didn't want a Sheen as it has mana and I don't think Shen can utilize the proc too well, and I was pretty much trolling the enemies at that point anyway.

yays. First ranked as Maokai.

If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Deleted
    had a quadra, so happy.

Deleted
    just got my 2nd penta kill, this time as Cait

Deleted
    My first game with xin after the aram where I felt in love for him
    Had to jungle...top dc...we won with 4.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    My first game with xin after the aram where I felt in love for him
    Had to jungle...top dc...we won with 4.
    Dat AD Teemo makes me want to cry, seriously.

And yeah, Xin is really fun if you manage to get fed/farmed, but not so if you're losing.

On topic:

Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2012-12-11 at 09:39 PM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted

half the game I was crying over how bad my team mates where