Deleted
    People, please remove names. Put a black square over it or something in paint.

Quote Originally Posted by Falconblade View Post
    People, please remove names. Put a black square over it or something in paint.
    Whats it matter. They arent being flamed and you could easily look up the source persons name and see who they played with if you were really that interested.

Deleted
    Dem's the rules on the subforum from what I understand, even if it is pointless and tedious :P (although I don't think I've seen anyone complain about it too often)

Surprised people haven't picked up on Sona/Ez again. Still stronk after the rework, poke damage you can put down is insane with your q + Sona q aura.
    Last edited by hasslehoof; 2014-08-05 at 04:46 PM.

Someone actually praising Sona post-rework? What sort of madness is this!!

/sarcasm
    I am the BEASTMASTER. What are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    It's like saying "Why train up as a football team and go and play in the World Cup, when any random groups of people are playing Football down the park all the time! Footballs too accessable for everyone, GZ Blizzard!"

Quote Originally Posted by JesterOfFire View Post
    Someone actually praising Sona post-rework? What sort of madness is this!!

/sarcasm
    Not sure why people are bashing it, she has the highest win rate out of any supports in KR Challenger since the rework, while it is a small sample size it obviously means she isn't weak. Give it time and the hive mind will realize it's strong once it gets played in competitive.

Though, same could be said about a lot of champions. Remember the Xerath rework which was also considered extremely weak and terrible and suddenly rose up despite their being barely any meta shifts and him receiving no changes since rework? (albeit, Ziggs nerfs probably influenced it, still probably would of been picked eventually whenever he was banned though.)
    Last edited by hasslehoof; 2014-08-05 at 10:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hasslehoof View Post
    Not sure why people are bashing it, she has the highest win rate out of any supports in KR Challenger since the rework, while it is a small sample size it obviously means she isn't weak. Give it time and the hive mind will realize it's strong once it gets played in competitive.

Though, same could be said about a lot of champions. Remember the Xerath rework which was also considered extremely weak and terrible and suddenly rose up despite their being barely any meta shifts and him receiving no changes since rework? (albeit, Ziggs nerfs probably influenced it, still probably would of been picked eventually whenever he was banned though.)
    People bash her because she is new, and new things are scary. Or something.
    I am the BEASTMASTER. What are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    It's like saying "Why train up as a football team and go and play in the World Cup, when any random groups of people are playing Football down the park all the time! Footballs too accessable for everyone, GZ Blizzard!"

aint even mad we lost.

We were massively behind almost the whole game, 15k behind when I got the Penta (according to someone that was spectating). We almost came back, aced them multiple times then we got backdoored by Teeto @_@. also props to the Thresh in that game, absolute godlike peeling and allowed me to kite very effectively.

And i am just a casual LoL player

Thumbs up So happy to play Lux

Here's one from a random ARAM last night. After a life time of having to play Tank champs, I go crazy when I do get to play Lux.

I had 22 Kills and 40 Assists. I could still use suggestions on my build.

Cheers,
    StillWaters

10+ Year Old Account
    Hourglass and Voidstaff instead of Liandry's Torment and Rod of Ages.

I'd prefer Chalice into Athene's, but that's debatable.

As for the Sona rework, my complaint is that she actually feels less fluid than before. Her cooldowns hurt a lot now. At absolute best, her auras have a 6 sec cooldown. That's a LOT for her. It's even worse as AP mid Sona, where she relies on spamming.

I think the rework was honestly them wanting to make her "feel more active" BUT they wanted to shut down AP Sona mid before it became a thing. It's a little late for them to force Lulu back into a support role but they have shown they really dislike support solo laners, especialy those with sustain, like Soraka. Side note... Sona's sustain is stupid now. She can heal herself to full from half health late game.

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post

And i am just a casual LoL player
    Just a suggestion: get zhonyas instead of deathcap next time. You'll get blown up if you flash into 5 players to ult, if you don't have zhonyas, and they react quick enough. It's pretty much a mandatory item on mid/any morgana aswell.

God i love playing Wukong against Orianna.

My god I fall in love with this champion more and more every game. Darien's full tank Gnar works wonders, most of the time I'm atleast 2nd in damage done to champions only with brutalizer, and that build has 4k+ hp in miniform when it gets finished, just never been able to do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was all going well until this Liss game...

Then it went well after.

Been a while since I had a good scoring game. Win or lose. Guess I should play Ziggs more often. One of the kills I picked up on Jinx she went "who the hell uses twin shadows?". the slow let me kill her with my ult.

Last edited by Pandragon; 2014-08-24 at 04:25 PM.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Ive done better, but this is the only Screen shot I can find.

Does the best "I got carried game" count towards this

nunu controlling objectives and giving up on me was probably for the best. I accepted the fact that I was going to get carried and gave up most of the farm to zed/siv
    Early Baron + all the dragons

Though I would assume in plat games there would be more wards, became Nami's sweeper buddy only to find nearly zero wards. Only the one thrown into our faces were found. I guess flushing out akali with them was the only real uses.
    Last edited by Lolkrayd; 2014-08-25 at 08:44 PM.

Fizz decided to counterpick me, but Irelia agreed to laneswap with me. They camped the hell out of top after i killed Ryze the 3rd time, but i managed to avoid all but one gank. They tried to burst me down in teamfights, but i could just zhonyas most of the time, and Trist had free reign to kill everyone.