10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    fan service 101
    Not fanservice at all, no pantyshot, no redonkulous cleaveage, in fact by Bleach standards it's pretty tame

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    But she has her own Zanpakto...And she wasn't around when Kenpachi had his Shikai when he fought Unohana.
    Thing is... When she released her Shikai, Isane DID remark that is was... unusual as far as Shikai go, it could be that it was actually a different aspect of Zaraki's powers, not a real Shikai.

Even if that is kinda grasping at straws...
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm leaning towards her being an embodiment of his zanpakuto. IIRC she first appeared around the same time as he got hold of his sword no? It also explains the whole flashback when he "released" his own shikai.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridesdel View Post
    I'm leaning towards her being an embodiment of his zanpakuto. IIRC she first appeared around the same time as he got hold of his sword no? It also explains the whole flashback when he "released" his own shikai.
    Kenpachi stole the sword way before he met Yachiru. I'm thinking if she's not running around naked, she's a splinter of Kenpachi's soul. Kind of like Coyote Starrk and Lilynette Gingerbuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Because that all has to do with the deep bond between the Zanpaktou Wielder and the Zanpaktou. It's common for others to see the physical embodiment of other people's Zanpaktous, yeah?

The blade spoke to him, and Yachiru's face we never saw; it was as if she know something was up.

Also, keep this in mind: Unohana's LT (can't remember her name) stated her Zanpaktou was strange and unlike anything else.

There was no command with it.

And what did that little, small blade act like whilst aided by those 2 other blades?

A giant fucking cleaver.

And what is Kenpachi's released sword?

=]

It's a possible theory, and I know it's crazy, but it's the only thing that makes sense.

Tell me: if Yachiru was dead or kidnapped, why the fuck would they have removed her Shinigami clothes?

Edit: I've kept in mind that Yachiru was obviously not present when Kenpachi first learnt his sword's name, but there could be reason for that. I don't think he released it or anything of the sort; I think he simply learnt his sword's name and its command, and when he met his spirit it had a completely different form from Yachiru. Maybe it was of one of those two beasts that aided her vs. the fake Gremmy?

Who knows. I'd imagine we'll have much more elaborated upon in the coming weeks, but this is my best bet on what happened to her.
    Well, in theory "every" Zanpakuto has a physical body. We only saw them during the Zanpakuto arc but meh.

The blade spoke to him yeah, and said it's name. We never saw Isane either at that moment so could she secretly be his Bankai? Both of the VC knew that Unohana and Kenpachi were going to have a deathmatch, they didn't know who came out alive at this point. Hell, they didn't even know till Kenpachi stood in front of their nose who survived and who was dead so Yachiru couldn't even know nothing about Kenpachi knowing the name.

What if it was in Shikai already? I mean, aren't all Zanpakuto in it's normal sealed stated just a katana (or in some cases other swords)? Yachiru had the flowers but don't know if that means anything here. But, Yachiru has a huge Reiatsu too. So it is a option ofcourse.

And i dunno about it being a cleaver... It's just like she said herself; a copycat. If she slashes in a direction then the first attack would be ahead of hers, and then she can adjust distance probably.

How can she even have her own Reiatsu if she is a Zanpakuto?

And come on, if you just learned your Zanpakuto's name, would you REALLY not try it out? You'd be standing like; cool, now to wait till i can use it? Hell no, you'd use it straight away to see that.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Wow, this theory sparked more conversation than I've seen in this thread in a while!

15+ Year Old Account
    It's been discussed as a possibility way back when Yachiru's shikai was first announced, and I'm almost positive people thought the same thing when Yachiru was first introduced in flash backs.
    BfA Beta Time

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Wow, this theory sparked more conversation than I've seen in this thread in a while!
    That's sadly how this thread goes. New chapter>lot's of new posts. Few days later; dead xD

And as for another Yachiru isn't his Shikai; Lillynette's clothes dissapeared when she and Starkk released. So it's not a soul. She could have lost a sleeve under rocks and went looking for Isane.

Or the little girl with the umbrella isn't eating cookies...

Ladys and Gents its safe to say Ichigo has returned.

At lease thats my guess at the ending.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Yeah, that's my guess too. About fucking time he showed up. Also, having a hard time seeing Zaraki beaten up like this while still having that shit on his eye.

10+ Year Old Account
    can i just say about the new chapter... that lil kid quincy..... what the shit? All of these powers are just..... what the shit.

also that cliff hanger though.
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2014-05-14 at 10:43 AM.

Ichigo comes in the same way as usual...

I'm okay with Kenpachi losing like this. But the chapter was a little long.

Yep, that's Ichigo. Coming to save Kenpachi. Unless all of a sudden Squad Zero decides to fight and is faster then Ichigo. Nah. It

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Yeah, that's my guess too. About fucking time he showed up. Also, having a hard time seeing Zaraki beaten up like this while still having that shit on his eye.
    Well, they pretty much waited to see who would win in a 1v1 between Gremmy and Kenpachi. And like Kenpachi said last chapter, the black hole thing didn't really do him any good and he didn't really want to fight as he was weakened. Furthermore, a Reiatsu boost wouldn't do much when your body is beaten up a lot, now would it?

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    can i just say about the new chapter... that lil kid quincy..... what the shit? All of these powers are just..... what the shit.
    That mouth xD My god. How does she fight with that. But eh, Bambi got probably eaten by her. So explosive lips?

To be honest tho, their powers are just, stupid compared to the others. Glutton, Zombie, Power, Lightning. Really?

"Oh i'm already dead so slash me all you want"
    "Imma toss this huge building at you!"
    "Pew pew lightning!"
    "Oh shit, they got beaten, i better eat their dead body's to become SUPAH ZOMBIE LIGHTNING POWER EXPLOSION LIPS"

Oh well. Ichigo sees a beaten up Kenpachi, uses his sensor to find where Yachiru is and brings her to Kenpachi who will then die?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetimpact View Post
    Yachiru bankai?
    Totally this. It's not Ichigo or Byakuya, it's freaking Yachiru going bananas over Kenny losing.
    BfA Beta Time

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Swizzlington View Post
    Totally this. It's not Ichigo or Byakuya, it's freaking Yachiru going bananas over Kenny losing.
    but isn't she... nakkid????

I would certainly like to see her going into a fight with an expression like this

Or there's that theory that she's Ken-chan's zanpakutou

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    Well, they pretty much waited to see who would win in a 1v1 between Gremmy and Kenpachi. And like Kenpachi said last chapter, the black hole thing didn't really do him any good and he didn't really want to fight as he was weakened. Furthermore, a Reiatsu boost wouldn't do much when your body is beaten up a lot, now would it?
    Pretty sure he'd be able to take a lot more hits, blows, etc, and still be able to fight had he lost that thing on his eye.

10+ Year Old Account
    LoL did NOT see that coming... Just so much wtf.

So Ichigo returns next week, to kick the crap out of four seriously messed up Sternbitches... Although I think Kubo missed a chance to really stick it in and twist it this chapter, he should have had Z command her 11th squad Zombies to attack Zaraki, so that he'd have to either cut down, or be cut down, by his own men. I really hope we get to see Yachiru FREAK out and unleash Bankai when she finds out Zaraki is dead.

Doubt it though, it'll be Ichigo saving the day, as usual. got to say I didn't expect Ichigo so soon, kinda worrying... Means there's a lot less left than I thought there was.

Unless of course this is Grimmjaw and Urahara, not Ichigo...
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Was anyone else cheering on that random Shinigami who attacked the Z. I was like. Really? A non seated random Shinigami is gonna do that much damage to a Sternritter?

Yeah, the first thing that popped into my head when I saw the shape of the explosion in the sky was Yachiru's angry cat aura..... I have to say though my wet dream for next week would be that its both Yachirus...... girl fight!