Quote Originally Posted by Huntardicus View Post
    There hasn't been anything announced about the anime since it was cancelled at the end of the fullbring arc. You still get the people commenting on things declaring it as fact that it will be returning in the year after whatever the current year is, or when the manga ends. It's always assumptions but people love to spout it as fact.
    I always thought people were fed up with fillers, and due to the nature of manga, the anime would have to have fillers for this long of an arc, so they just cancelled the anime till manga was finished so there would be no fillers during it to annoy everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Nilinor View Post
    I always thought people were fed up with fillers, and due to the nature of manga, the anime would have to have fillers for this long of an arc, so they just cancelled the anime till manga was finished so there would be no fillers during it to annoy everyone.
    I just don't see it coming back at all. Personally I am fine with that.

This story has been mostly a power trip to show off everyones hidden move before the series is finally over.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post

This story has been mostly a power trip to show off everyones hidden move before the series is finally over.
    Its fine either way, I dont watch the anime either, I prefered the mangas for many series over the anime because of how drawn out it was. I just figured that was their idea, but no biggy either way.

That being said, the manga is being drawn out WAY too long, I hate how the author feels he has to show everyone's bankai or whatever. I honestly don't feel its necessary.

10+ Year Old Account

As much as I'd love to see this final arc animated (mostly to see things like Ryujin Jakka), I do kinda agree. The anime should have finished after Aizen was beaten, then this last arc was just as you said, to show off the last few powers we've not seen.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

i thought it was stated that the anime would start again after the manga was done(which at this rate will be another 2+ years)
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

I need to clear this. Sakuranosuke is how Ohana called Shunsui or is it the other way around?

At first I believed Shunsui called her like that deliberately due his mischievous manners but the prefix ¨suke¨ is for males.... I don't know...

What could it mean? Cherry Blossom Boy? It the closest meaning I got. And I made a Female Pandaren named Sakuranosuke hehehe silly me.
    Howl to the stars wishing I could be one....

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    I like that! Although it WOULD mean the child is also dead, which is a major downer... I guess it makes sense though, his Shikai is the spirit of his child, kids games and playing around, with a dark edge (brought on by her death) and then his Bankai is the spirit of his wife, whose death brought him such sadness that it still hurts him now...

No wonder he's always drinking...

Pretty sure he's not allowed back to the real world... After awakening his true Zanpaktou his Reiatsu is now too strong, he has to stay in Soul Society
    But that is the whole point of it! He projected his soul or whatever it was towards his Zanpakuto, creating the two people he loved into it. That's why Exo guy can't see who he is talking to cause only Shunsui knows of her.

As for Ichigo not being allowed, Shunsui wasn't too sure about it, was he? There was a possibility of Ichigo's Reiatsu being too strong but meh. Who cares :P

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    I know he used his Shikai, but honestly that my best theory on her disappearance seeing as he now knows his swords name it's not much of stretch that he knows Bankai and just hasn't used it. Also do you really think that the manga will be over before the anime? I think they'll eek out another filler arc before it's caught up. I'm honestly surprised there hasn't been a filler arc yet honestly, the anime has already finished the Xcution arc and is up to the beginning of the Blood War arc. Heck the anime got to that point back in 2012.
    I thought he didn't know the Zanpakuto's name cause he forced a part of his power away, which got released with the possible death of Unohana. So by then he already knew the name of his Zanpakuto. But (as far as we know) he hasn't released it yet till the Visionary guy fight (Gremmy? Lemmy?).

And why would have her clothes remained while she herself dissapeared? If it really was Yachiru =/= Kenpachi's Zanpakuto, wouldn't we already have gotten a explanation about it then?

As for the anime there have been a few mentions of it coming back but yeah... I hope it will just to see awesome stuff happening. But i wouldn't get my hopes up for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayazaki1218 View Post
    I need to clear this. Sakuranosuke is how Ohana called Shunsui or is it the other way around?

At first I believed Shunsui called her like that deliberately due his mischievous manners but the prefix ¨suke¨ is for males.... I don't know...

What could it mean? Cherry Blossom Boy? It the closest meaning I got. And I made a Female Pandaren named Sakuranosuke hehehe silly me.
    Shunsui is the one calling Sakuranosuke Ohana (mangastream translated it to flower)

So many loose ends that i feel will never be really solved :/
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

All I could think during this chapter was : Why is Arceus in Bleach ?

New chapter.

Yeah I thought it was that Pokemon too. This guy had some god form so I guess it's okay he survived.

I don't get the deal. Evidently Shunsui had her Zanpakto? But she wanted to give it to her? What?

The translation made no sense at all. You have my zanpakuto so here have it so you can give it to me?

So their "full" potentional will be inleashed when Nanao has her side back i guess. Does that meam that Shunsui amd Nanaos mom were partners? Possibility of Shunsui being her dad is here too then. God i hope they dont kill him off.
    Or havent we seen Shunsuis real Bankai yet..

What me bothered though, the talk Shunsui had with his sword, she was out of ideas... Lol. One attack is all she could think of.
    But meh, few chapters and some sand in his eyes and barros done for XD

10+ Year Old Account
    I liked the design. Reminded me of a Bayonetta angelic minion.

10+ Year Old Account
    GREAT chapter, only got a couple of problems with it:

1: Next week Nanao chan will unleash her Zanpaktou, possibly for the first time, take out Barro and all will be well... Except that's almost exactly like what happened at the end of Kurotsuchi's fight. When Nanao, his "Daughter" unleashed her previously hidden powers and took out the monster that Kurotsuchi, her "Father" was struggling with. I'm hoping that "Take my Zanpaktou" was a mistranslation and the actual line was "USE my Zanpaktou" and next week Shunsui will unleash his second spirit, Kyoukotsu and put some pain on Barro, before giving her powers back, after the coast is clear.

2: So we're supposed to believe that all this time Shunsui has been carrying around her Zanpaktou... Even though his blades are twinned, have a linked release phrase, release action and even Yama ji commented on the fact that they're two blades, but one Zanpaktou? I'm hoping that again this is just poor translation/Shunsui being a bit obscure and actually the only thing of hers he had was the Zanpaktou SPIRIT, not the actual blade. His two swords are still his, his Shikai and Bankai are connected to the older of the two spirits and as of yet, he's not unleashed the younger spirit, but all that will change next week.

Still a great chapter overall, but those two problems stopped it being a 10/10 and left it at just a 9.5/10

Is it next week yet?

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Read Stream translation. It goes like:

>Bring out my Zanpakto.
    >Forget the promise you made with my mother.
    >Okay, I'll "give it back." Your zanpakto.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    GREAT chapter, only got a couple of problems with it:

1: Next week Nanao chan will unleash her Zanpaktou, possibly for the first time, take out Barro and all will be well... Except that's almost exactly like what happened at the end of Kurotsuchi's fight. When Nanao, his "Daughter" unleashed her previously hidden powers and took out the monster that Kurotsuchi, her "Father" was struggling with. I'm hoping that "Take my Zanpaktou" was a mistranslation and the actual line was "USE my Zanpaktou" and next week Shunsui will unleash his second spirit, Kyoukotsu and put some pain on Barro, before giving her powers back, after the coast is clear.

2: So we're supposed to believe that all this time Shunsui has been carrying around her Zanpaktou... Even though his blades are twinned, have a linked release phrase, release action and even Yama ji commented on the fact that they're two blades, but one Zanpaktou? I'm hoping that again this is just poor translation/Shunsui being a bit obscure and actually the only thing of hers he had was the Zanpaktou SPIRIT, not the actual blade. His two swords are still his, his Shikai and Bankai are connected to the older of the two spirits and as of yet, he's not unleashed the younger spirit, but all that will change next week.

Still a great chapter overall, but those two problems stopped it being a 10/10 and left it at just a 9.5/10

Is it next week yet?
    I kinda do hope it's just a translation misstake and that it indeed has to be that he will use it.
    Maybe it's like the guy from the 11th squad, wrong names turned into wrong powers.

But yeah. Yamamato trained Shunsui and praised the double swords. It's so weird >.< What if Shunsui hasn't been using his own swords this whole time, but got these from Nanao's mom for some reason.

Also, didn't Nanao already have a sword..? Not sure about this though.

And this is the second time already this arc that a VC saves the captain.. :/

Flash back next week?

And the cluster fuck of this story just keeps going. Short chapter and makes zero sense. If hes beeing carrying around her sword and using it that breaks all logic of how Zanpaktou's work. How would he have the Bankai of a sword that isn't his.

The only way I can see this working is Nanao is his daughter (Kinda creepy the way he acts with her) and her mother was killed and made him promise to not allow her to use the sword. Like somehow the swords are passed down from mother to child.

IT MAKES NO FUCKEN SENSE..... Can ichigo go super sayan and win already. Here is some food for thought does Ichigo still have hollow powers?
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    Flash back next week?
    I hope so man... Not 100% flashback, but I hope we get SOME kind of explanation for all this... The Mangastream version cleared it up a bit, but not much.

As for who owns the swords. I'm sticking with my theory that the swords are Shunsui's, it's just the younger of the two spirits that belongs to Nanao. It has the same name (Katen Kyoukotsu Vs just Kyoukotsu) in the same was that Ichigo and Isshin's Zangetsu and Engetsu have similar names. The two swords we've seen Shunsui using all this time are both his Zanpaktou.

And no, we've not seen Nanao's blade up to this point. Only that big ass book she carried around for ages.

10+ Year Old Account
    And the cluster fuck of this story just keeps going. Short chapter and makes zero sense. If hes beeing carrying around her sword and using it that breaks all logic of how Zanpaktou's work. How would he have the Bankai of a sword that isn't his.

The only way I can see this working is Nanao is his daughter (Kinda creepy the way he acts with her) and her mother was killed and made him promise to not allow her to use the sword. Like somehow the swords are passed down from mother to child.

IT MAKES NO FUCKEN SENSE..... Can ichigo go super sayan and win already. Here is some food for thought does Ichigo still have hollow powers?
    Im Surprised he isnt part saiyan at this point.

I wish he would not do the whole, see everyone's bankai thing, leave that for spin offs or one shots or something, just end the damn series. This is worse than filler DBZ episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Read Stream translation. It goes like:

>Bring out my Zanpakto.
    >Forget the promise you made with my mother.
    >Okay, I'll "give it back." Your zanpakto.
    Makes me believe that the zanpakuto are partners in spirit, but linked to another sword. Only the wielder of the sword can unleash its full power, so together, both wielders and zanpakuto spirits, are much stronger.

The only possible explanation is that Nanao is related to Shunsui given the fact her Zanpakuto is related to Shunsui. It does make sense the children have similar or related spirits to their parents.
    Howl to the stars wishing I could be one....