Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I agree... That Bounto Arc, the way it was made, was freaking unnecessary, that shit really ruined the anime. <.<
    Start of that arc is what stopped me from watching the anime

Quote Originally Posted by Ridesdel View Post
    the start of the arc was the best bit it only got worse from then on.... Thankfully Kubo's pacing has been MUCH better since then, so even though the Bounto arc was so freakin bad, Kubo at least seems to have learnt from his mistakes and he's not screwed up that bad since....

Although the Zanpaktou Spirits/Beast Sword arc came pretty close....

p.s. love the new avatar Majad
    Reading A Song of Ice and Fire is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere, shoots the puppy and punches you in the face.

Stands in front of 100 enemies with 10% health left "Myeh, I'll save my potions for when I REALLY need them." - every rpg player ever.

The start wasn't really bad nor good, it was just meh.

The problem is that it kept going pretty slow in a boring way and that ruined and everything from on then was boring...

You should restart watching it again, just skip the Bounto Arc, I think it's three Arcs, so just skip them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Although the Zanpaktou Spirits/Beast Sword arc came pretty close....

p.s. love the new avatar Majad
    I actually loved the Zanpakotou Arc lol.

I think it was pretty nice because we got to see the spiritual forms of several Zanpakotous and how they interact and all that, I don't know but I think it was atleast an amusing Arc.

hehe, thanks. I'm going to change it soon though, around 10th of January, I believe, then I need to find a new avatar of her.

How can Zanpakto be created if people just naturally get them when they turn into Shinigami.

It seems this guy can at least reforge their Zanpakto into something new. I have a feeling he's going to make it so that...Their Zanpaktos can come out like those girls in his mansion. But Zanpakto spirit coming out = start of Bankai. It's weird.

And how is he gonna deal with Ichigos partial Fullbring Zanpakto.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    How can Zanpakto be created if people just naturally get them when they turn into Shinigami.
    Actually, we don't even know how Shinigamis get their zanpakotous, or how in that matter of fact, I atleast don't know or remember that being 100% explained... I don't know...

He can make zanapakotous it seems, I don't know if he can restore a zanpakotou to how it used to be though, but I kinda doubt he can.

And yeah, it's possible that Ichigo will fight Zangetsu again and Renji will fight Zabiramu.

I have no idea but I'm going to assume that's where his Quincy powers will take part in.

I actually loved the Zanpakotou Arc lol.

I think it was pretty nice because we got to see the spiritual forms of several Zanpakotous and how they interact and all that, I don't know but I think it was atleast an amusing Arc.

hehe, thanks. I'm going to change it soon though, around 10th of January, I believe, then I need to find a new avatar of her.
    Yeah I'm a noob! I shouldn't post before I finish my morning coffee... Zanpaktou Spirits arc was pretty cool, the Byakuya/Koga fight was actually one of my favourite in all of bleach .

I was thinking of the Kageroza/Mod Soul arc, which I thought went on just a hhaaiirr too long, and Kageroza was just SUCH a boring badguy, his power was stupid and OP and he just seemed badly planned... Although Kujo was super cute

and it's okay to change your Ava, but it has to still be her
    Reading A Song of Ice and Fire is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere, shoots the puppy and punches you in the face.

Stands in front of 100 enemies with 10% health left "Myeh, I'll save my potions for when I REALLY need them." - every rpg player ever.

Yeah I'm a noob! I shouldn't post before I finish my morning coffee... Zanpaktou Spirits arc was pretty cool, the Byakuya/Koga fight was actually one of my favourite in all of bleach .

I was thinking of the Kageroza/Mod Soul arc, which I thought went on just a hhaaiirr too long, and Kageroza was just SUCH a boring badguy, his power was stupid and OP and he just seemed badly planned... Although Kujo was super cute

and it's okay to change your Ava, but it has to still be her
    Hehe, it's okay.

Yeah, I remember that Arc. I don't think that it was a bad Arc, overall, problem is that it dragged out like you said and Kageroza was indeed very annoying and boring. T.T

His power was indeed powerful but I guess the Shinigami that yield it was pretty dumb(even though he was in the Science Squad) and Kageroza, obviously, has the same trait as his master, also dumb.

But not Nozomi! I loved her role, she did it very good. Every part she appeared was simply amazing, especially her interaction with Kon, it was simply beautiful and even more magical as the arc literally dragged on further.... But still good, I loved her a lot.

I know! I'm already searching for images and searching through what I have of her.

I think that's the problem with the Fillers really.... Kubo gets told "Write an arc to fill X weeks" and then instead of writing an arc to fill that time, he comes up with a good story and then stretches it to fill the time needed. This leads to ALOT of the fillers really dragging and turning what could be a great story into a yawnfest. I'd rather they do what they did with Zanpaktou Spirits/Beast Swords and make a few shorter arcs, then get another Bounto arc that goes on WAY too long.

and yes Nozomi and Kon were hilarious together, but then again Kon is ALWAYS hilarious so that's to be expected!
    <3Nozomi<3

I'm calling it right now, i bet one of them is responsible for creating Kido

I wouldn't admire myself if that happened.

One created the zanpakotou, I think it's only normal that someone created or discovered kido.

I'm betting the chick with several arms did that, but I really don't know how.

Yeah I'd be cool with that. I mean the spells had to come from SOMEWHERE and these guys seems suitably hardcore...

I'd agree with majad probably the likely culprit is multiarmed kinda hot in a FREAKY way chick.

mostly because we know the fat/fit one made Mod Souls, big hair dude made the Healing Springs (and we can assume a number of the healing techniques/Kido) and the latest guy made Zanpaktou, then you can get the big Monk looking leader guy did something totally boss (I mean he's the leader of the Royal guard, he's GOING to be a shit ruiner of world ending levels) so that means if one of them DID invent Kido, or at least hado/Bakudo, it has to be her

GAH need more bleach.

I'd say the big guy invented a lot of fighting techniques and possibly the technique that Unohana is going to teach Zaraki that will make him OP.

As for the chick with several arms, or the description that Galla used(might I add, was quite hilarious to read. ), it's probably her...

Even though she probably doesn't use it, I got a feeling she really doesn't, I'm pretty sure she discovered it or invented it, I mean, she's a scientist after all.

And yes, I want more Bleach. D:

so watching the first few episodes of the bleahc anime again, WTF?! Ichigo was SOOOOOOOOOOOO weak back then!

And stupid, and dumb.

God, I just want to curse at him now, lol. I don't even want to watch everything again, atleast not right now, because I'm going to rage at the dude, at the screen.... :p

haha yeah Ichigo was a real noob back then tbh he's still a bit of a dumbass, he's just tough enough we don't notice...

You raise a good point Majad, but I don't know why I still get the feeling he's going to be an unarmed fighter .... Maybe he invented Hakuda, the Shinigami unarmed combat system? We've had people who specialize in just about every form of combat except Hakuda now(Yoruichi doesn't count, she uses Shunko, that's different).

Would be pretty awesome to have him fight Ichigo and totally dominate him without even drawing his blade. Would also kinda work, as so far Ichigo has focused his training totally on fighting with his Zanpaktou and has totally ignored every other facet of Shinigami Combat, would make sense for him to practice a bit in the other skills. So Stoner looking dude powers up his Zanpaktou, then Freaky Hottie powers up his Kido skills and Bald Monk teaches him Hakuda....

I really need to learn the Royal Guard names don't I ?

p.s. gratz on 5k post Majad :O

I agree, I wouldn't admire if the big guy was an expert on hand combat. I don't really remember now but I don't even recall him having a sword when we saw him, tbh, I don't recall any of the 5 people having a sword.

And yeah, from what you said, I just figured out that this is to make Ichigo good in every way, meaning that they want him to be good at everything, Kido, hand combat, sword combat, resistance, etc, etc.

And yeah, I need to know their names too, but cba, too hard. xD

And thanks.

as stupid as Ichigo is, doesnt he score in the top 25 in the first few chapters/episodes? So wouldn't he be rather smart? it's just that he is hot headed and charges in without thinking, immagine ichigo if he was able to THINK when fighting.

And yeah, from what you said, I just figured out that this is to make Ichigo good in every way, meaning that they want him to be good at everything, Kido, hand combat, sword combat, resistance, etc, etc.

And yeah, I need to know their names too, but cba, too hard. xD

And thanks.
    Ah! see that's the thing, there's a HUGE difference between "Knowing how to use" and "Being good" at something . Just because he has TRAINING in Kido and Hakudo, doesn't mean he wont be terrible at them. I just think it would be good to have him do something other than flail about with his Zanpaktou in fights, maybe throw in a few kicks/throws, or some basic Kido.

Tbh not sure we REALLY need to know their names, I doubt they'll be around for long.

as stupid as Ichigo is, doesnt he score in the top 25 in the first few chapters/episodes? So wouldn't he be rather smart? it's just that he is hot headed and charges in without thinking, immagine ichigo if he was able to THINK when fighting.
    He's booksmart, he's still a dumbass

Ah! see that's the thing, there's a HUGE difference between "Knowing how to use" and "Being good" at something . Just because he has TRAINING in Kido and Hakudo, doesn't mean he wont be terrible at them. I just think it would be good to have him do something other than flail about with his Zanpaktou in fights, maybe throw in a few kicks/throws, or some basic Kido.
    Imagine a Sokatsui from ichigo in the middle of a fight, the destruction potential combined with getsuga tensho instakill almost any baddie!

Imagine a Sokatsui from ichigo in the middle of a fight, the destruction potential combined with getsuga tensho instakill almost any baddie!
    O.O

I don't think my eyes could handle such power.

Btw, it's possible to infuse(?) Kido with a Zanpakotou's power, right? Like Sokatsui together with Getsuga Tensho like Ridesdel said.