Every single Dota 2 patch, I'm hoping the stupid zoomed in store will be fixed. I'm starting to think it's something on my end.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Every single Dota 2 patch, I'm hoping the stupid zoomed in store will be fixed. I'm starting to think it's something on my end.
    Well at the very least it affects both of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanadei View Post
    Well at the very least it affects both of us.
    It's such like, a minor annoyance, that it's more annoying that a major annoyance at this point. Weird sounding to say, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    It's such like, a minor annoyance, that it's more annoying that a major annoyance at this point. Weird sounding to say, but still.
    Well it's kind of the difference between a dent in your car door and a crack in your windscreen.

Sure, the windscreen is much worse. But because of that, you make sure it gets fixed and then move on with your life.

A dent in your car door you can look at sadly for years.

today was a bad day but this game was fun http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1540941288. I'm not sure what to buy as naga late late game, a skady x bfly if they have too many mkb? (they had only one this game he couldn't stop all the lanes alone) swap diffusal for skady better rat game? . I ended up buying refresher (used it once lol) moonshard bot2
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Heart, Skadi, Radiance, BoTs, Butterfly and diffusal maybe?

The illusions only benefit from raw stats on items. The Radiance helps them push faster and the mana burn makes them dangerous to heroes. Heart makes them really tanky and makes life even more difficult for supports. You could switch out diffusal blade for Daedalus if you're fighting a lot, but if you're ratting I'd recommend getting diffusal in stead.

Deleted
    On late naga i normally end up with BoTs, Radi, Heart, Bfly, Manta and Diff.

Its pretty much impossible to push out against that.

I think the best would be, skady x2 (a heart maybe? so u dont have to care about the regen) manta bots radi octarine at late late game when every1 has mkb, just to rat
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    I think the best would be, skady x2 (a heart maybe? so u dont have to care about the regen) manta bots radi octarine at late late game when every1 has mkb, just to rat
    Butterfly is nice because supports can't stop your illusions then.

Faceless Rex from $350 down to $57 in ~an hour.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

rip dk set dream, my friend was about to buy more caches but he'll buy it from market
    - Ronald Koeman.

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    Faceless Rex from $350 down to $57 in ~an hour.
    *tinfoil hat*

That 15MB patch buffed the drop rate!

I will pay $5 for it.

So I guess I'll wait another hour or two.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tusk is by far my favorite hero when my team is communicating. Hero is so much fun.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

I woke up hungover on Sunday after a birthday party for a friend and decided I'd try to learn how to play tusk on an unranked account. After having zero idea how to play the hero, he ended up being pretty easy / incredibly fun. This hero is stupidly overpowered. Enemies can't tower dive anyone on your team ever, because you just tp in and stun/block/walrus punch them off their z axis. With drums bottle phase, you are constantly running around the map super fast with the ability to nuke down a low-medium hp hero in 2 seconds. So not only are you going around killing people faster than their team can TP in and support them, once they finally do show up, you're drums/phasing away with a massive slowing sigil stopping them in their tracks preventing chase. Also sigil on rosh makes him hit so slow that you can probably solo him without lifesteal at level 11 if you play your walrus punch cards right (probably over exaggerating. i haven't tested this). Easily the funnest pub stomping hero since tinker.

My husk games over the last 5 days

Currently 4-0 on ranked account, but I end up having to buy into more of a support tusk role 3/4 the time. Walrus punching through bkb / snowball multi stuns / snowballing people out of danger brings quite a bit to the table, not to mention huge early - mid damage + harass.

offlane is the best imho u can get the items u need and also can snowball easily
    - Ronald Koeman.

Currently 4-0 on ranked account, but I end up having to buy into more of a support tusk role 3/4 the time. Walrus punching through bkb / snowball multi stuns / snowballing people out of danger brings quite a bit to the table, not to mention huge early - mid damage + harass.
    Thing is, if you fall back once with Tusk, you're fucked.

For a Strength hero he dies super fast, nor he can dish out serious damage if he's underfarmed.

Next to this, if you want to initiate a gank properly, you need teammates with the brain to come into your snowball, that is sadly rather rare, even if im playing with a Tusk and try to get inside his snowball, they often fire it off right away.

Snowball is such a overpowered skill if you have the teammates that are willing to use it with you, alone the stuff you can simply sit out inside Snowball during a Teamfight can be insane.

Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    offlane is the best imho u can get the items u need and also can snowball easily
    Unless were talking about Dual Off i don't think so.

Tusk is not a great Solo Off hero, most thing he can do on Offlane is leech a bit XP and then go mid ganking.

You can't really counter the Harassment coming from the enemy support, because even if you attack him, the enemy carry jumps on you and starts attacking.

My favorite Lane Comp remains Tusk+Riki, super rare but Snowball->Smoke screen -> Ice Shards is a death sentence for any non tank hero, and even allows you to kill heroes like AM rather easy.

Specifically from my 14 games of experience with tusk, he's actually not that easy to kill and can still come back into the match even if you somehow start out as something like 0-3 (I've had this happen when being too over confident). Snowball outlasts so many snares, slows, and spells in the game that it can be used pretty well defensively. You have a miniature Fissure to separate you and any melee enemies, and you have a controllable aoe movement/attack speed slow.

You can bring your teammates into your snowball yourself by right clicking them.

Also you don't really need items for him to do well early. As soon as you hit level 6, anyone under 100% life is a potential solo kill.

All the games above are solo-queue offlane tusks with about 6 out of 10 games being solo offlane. I buy tangos, 2 branch, and wards at the start and use them to help me soak xp/possibly get a rune.

Duo lane is a lot easier because I think tusk works with any hero in the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, this:

http://www.dota2.com/reborn/part1/

Not sure if real, but if so... Hero mmr...

I havent played for 2 weeks but no way people from me recent games are even cloise to 2k mmr in 4k bracket.

Edit: 5euro for 4k mmr, 15e 5000mmr, 7000 mmr costs only 25euro. Accounts on the market. Everything clear.
    http://dotaboost.ga/buy.html

Also, this:

http://www.dota2.com/reborn/part1/

Not sure if real, but if so... Hero mmr...
    Preparing my anus to only have a mediocre meh score with Crystal Maiden and maybe Jugg.