Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfram View Post
    Your Factions colour is 125k, the other Factions is 250k.

sith = cheap purple, and republic = cheap Cyan.

These crystals were not available to the opposing factions, til this vendor.
    Oh yay! I read the post you quoted and thought perhaps I had gone a little batty because I definitely thought that one of the reasons I picked Cyan was because it was cheaper with the same stats. Thanks for clearing that one up

Just hated the new vendor. I mean ok if u want a purple saber or else, nut some colors should remain rare, like some mounts in WoW.......

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Balinos View Post
    Just hated the new vendor. I mean ok if u want a purple saber or else, nut some colors should remain rare, like some mounts in WoW.......
    It simply was TO rare...
    Only a very few People sold the Cyan Crystals on my Server for 300-500k a pop.
    Dunno how much they've earned, but i guess Bioware got suspicious about their Credit-Balance

I dunno, but if you make 15-20 Mio a Week, the game is broken (imho).

Quote Originally Posted by Knopperz View Post
    It simply was TO rare...
    Only a very few People sold the Cyan Crystals on my Server for 300-500k a pop.
    Dunno how much they've earned, but i guess Bioware got suspicious about their Credit-Balance

I dunno, but if you make 15-20 Mio a Week, the game is broken (imho).
    Just could make it soulbound

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Balinos View Post
    Just could make it soulbound
    Then it becomes even more rare as you have to be an artifice specifically then. Great for them but lets be honest this game is designed to give everyone the capability to enjoy this game and by gosh I want to look like the bad ass Mace Windu.

So glad they added color crystals to the fleets vendor