Cannot be unseen:

From wowhead's dressing room.

Oh god my eyes

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magemaer View Post
    Cannot be unseen:

From wowhead's dressing room.
    Yes, i cannot unsee that you are not using adblock. For petes sake, at least use it on wowhead, had some shady shit there.

Can't find a matching staff/polearm.

Deleted
    My transmog plans for level 100:
    Last edited by mmoc349c704549; 2015-06-02 at 01:37 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elgaz View Post
    My transmog plans for level 100:
    Very nice transmog. Any chance of itemlist?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moppe View Post
    Very nice transmog. Any chance of itemlist?
    =)

Transmog with two swords

Illusion

Staff

Was quite bored and decided to experiment around with purple stuff and invisible weapon. This came out.

Stylin' purple hat, Songbird blouse, and then the set of the Fang iirc, should anyone be interested. Please note that the staff is invisible only when sheated, so the jab minor glyph is recommanded for best effect.
    Last edited by Piwielle; 2015-07-14 at 05:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Piwielle View Post
    Was quite bored and decided to experiment around with purple stuff and invisible weapon. This came out.

Armory, should anyone be interested. Please note that the staff is invisible only when sheated, so the jab minor glyph is recommanded for best effect.
    Nvm, great mog.
    Last edited by Thelxi; 2015-06-07 at 05:31 PM.

One of my personal favorites!

8/10 Like the flame.

Deleted
    Maybe some transmog for panda-monk from vanillia items?

Quote Originally Posted by Drzamor View Post
    Maybe some transmog for panda-monk from vanillia items?
    Theres quite a few sets for classic items, but most shoulders look pretty underwhelming
    Theres a list of all Sets that were made in classic. http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-sets...0#gallery:40+1

Btw Offtopic, i realy dislike the term "vanilla" wow. Theres no chocolate or strawberry expansion so just say classic.
    Last edited by Zulatomten; 2015-06-10 at 11:34 AM.

In PC games, the term "vanilla" is often used to describe the original version of a game, which has not been modified with third-party addons, developer updates, downloadable content (DLC) or patches. It can also refer to the original game engine when source ports or expansion packs are available. For example, World of Warcraft could refer to either the original game or one of the expansion packs, so users may refer to the original as "vanilla" to distinguish it from the subsequent versions. - Continue with mogs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lekkerspek View Post

Probably not the most adventurous mog but in all my searches I've just not found one that I perceive as anywhere near as good, included a nice obligatory glaive pic because why not.
    this looks nice, especially like the 3rd picture. Looks pretty cool.

I don't even care that 2H is stronger than DW right now, i just think these swords look too awesome.