Page 62 of 80 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

A Newbie and A Boss

Gamer. Guild Leader. Raid Leader. Tank. YouTuber. I do it all, and I love it!
    Never attribute to malice what is explained by incompetence. You do not lead by hitting people over the head - that's assault, not leadership.

Twitter: @BrutallStatic | YouTube: BrutallStatic | Twitch: BrutallStatic | Patreon: How YOU Can Contribute

10+ Year Old Account
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    We bring you H1Z1!

Genuinely after any/all feedback here, started making videos last year but unfortunately other things got in the way and we had to stop. Well, we are now able to start producing content again!

It's been a while though, so we would love feedback on how we're doing for what is essentially our "first" video.

I must add, our first episode is based on being completely new players to the game, but later on as we get more experience we will be making more serious content, as hinted in the second half of the video.

Appreciate any feedback! Don't be afraid to be honest!

Quote Originally Posted by Zoeii View Post
    I hereby would like to nominate this person for the tool award.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scuravolpe View Post
    Only if we get a pet for the disaster that was your parents deciding to breed.

Astray the First Person Puzzle Horror (PC Game on Steam).

Hello guys,

My first impressions (gameplay) on Astray the First Person Puzzle Horror (PC Game on Steam).
    Astray is a first person horror/puzzle game set in a recent past setting, the action takes place at and around a old museum.... So is it any good ? Short answer is "Yes it is".
    Let's get into the "why?"
    -Very good atmospheric sound, highlighting unusual events such as a door slamming with good directional placement.
    -The graphics are done well for a game of this price, never being to dodgy to break the feeling.
    -The UI is minimalist which in my opinion is ideal because it helps you get fully immersed into the actual game.
    -The plot is moved along by notes which you can find scattered across all of the exhibits, it pays to read these so you get the overall picture of what is going on in the scary old museum.
    -The puzzles are pretty straight forward from what i played never being to complicated and frustrating the player, the point of such a game is not to put your brain on overdrive with solving puzzles but to give you a rush of adrenaline.

The wrap this up i would like to point out that i do not play allot of horror games because well... I'm a bit sensitive to them so keep that in mind. I do not think that a hard-core player of horror games will be to scared but for a occasional player such as myself the game delivers the punch it sets out to.
    You can not really ask more then the game provides at this price point, its a solid recommendation from me.
    If you would like to get a better view on the game you can check out my first impressions video:

Deleted

Arma 3 Altis Life fun stuff. Myself and clanmate Coka having a bit of a laugh blowing people and cars up in Kaval!

Please like, sub and share if youre into this kinda thing. Although we do have some serious videos and gameplay we do as a clan also

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I've always wanted to do a Let's Play, but I'm too quiet of a person, so there wouldn't be much point. D: Unless you want to hear random rambling.
    I totally relate to this.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Episode #2 is here! (and 3!)

As with my last, any and all feedback is appreciated and welcomed. We put our best into the videos, but without feedback we just don't know if we're doing it correct!

Thanks all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoeii View Post
    I hereby would like to nominate this person for the tool award.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scuravolpe View Post
    Only if we get a pet for the disaster that was your parents deciding to breed.

Never attribute to malice what is explained by incompetence. You do not lead by hitting people over the head - that's assault, not leadership.

Twitter: @BrutallStatic | YouTube: BrutallStatic | Twitch: BrutallStatic | Patreon: How YOU Can Contribute

Let me Try - Isbarah (PC Game on Steam)

My first impressions (gameplay in 1080p 60fps) on Isbarah the hybrid between a shoot 'em up + bullet hell and a platformer (PC Game on Steam)

If you consider yourself a true gamer then this title belongs in your "Finished" pile, enough said.

Leyzar
    Last edited by LeyzarGamingViews; 2015-02-20 at 06:57 PM.

Very nice. I really liked it. Thanks.

Deleted
    Hi! i am Filo and i am starting to do Heroes of the storm videos, i will leave my playlist here https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...dosMQ01JjW3ezY

Hope someone will enjoy these videos,I try to commentate on everything but its hard to commentate and play at the same time..but I'm trying my best!

Here is my newest video i did.

Wanted to watch a behind the scenes for Age of Mythology and guess who's in it? Ghostcrawler!
    You can't really miss it if you want to watch it yourself but still fun
    Last edited by Baracuda; 2015-02-22 at 02:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted

Let me Try - Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty (PC Version on Steam)

My first impressions (gameplay in 1080p 60fps) on Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty the grim Puzzle Platformer (PC Version on Steam)

Leyzar

Deleted

Tips/Tricks for starters youtube ? R2D1 FIFA

Hello Lovely folks !

Me and a Friend of mine started a R2D1 recently on Fifa 15 UT (PS4) doing Dual Commentary.
    Going on for about 2 Weeks now doing 2 Episodes a week.
    We are using Brazillian players only, and got the new IF neymar as our star <3

We are planning to start out with more games soon like GTA 5 and some fun Coop games.
    Also we tend to put alot more production value in our videos once we got our Greenscreen and Lighting up and running

Would you guys care to check it out and perhaps share any tips/tricks for starters from fellow youtubers ?

My first impressions (gameplay in 1080p 60fps) on Oscura: Lost Light, the puzzle platformer (PC Game on Steam)

Leyzar

Deleted
    Here is a Game you guys have to try if your a RTS fan !