Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerwilko View Post
    i still see no reason to pick up anything other than biochem if you are in a raiding guild...
    and i see no mention of the biochem consumables.
    a while ago they said they will remove the stims? or something like that. anyone has any update on that?
    Are you refering to the reusable stims? If so what they said about that is they aren't removing them they are just not adding new ones, though there will be new non-reusable stims that give more of the stat.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think these changes are pretty awesome. I have all four classes empire side at level 50 with different crew skills so if I resub it will def be awesome with crits giving multiples and no more 'you already know this pattern' BS It took me so long making a prototype shield gen for my SW that had redoubt and the +defense mod.

10+ Year Old Account
    I REALLY dislike the direction they are going with this. Like others have noted they are swinging the pendulum completely in the opposite direction. I was totally fine with raiding to get end game stuff but now it looks like BW is forcing us to raid, rip out the mods, then hope someone puts up a crit-crafted piece on the GTN as the ONLY way to take advantage of the 5 x 28 main stat bonus augment slots.

Are they trying to adopt the whole "no need to raid' philosophy? If so I think they need to re-evaluate what it means to raid/pvp at a higher level instead of just mindlessly grinding out instances in the hopes of getting an item to drop and (hopefully) RE crti-craft. I know I will not be dropping any of my professions to do this, just seems like another pointless grind to me.
    MLP Friendship Is Magic - Republic - The Harbinger
    The Madhi Legacy
    Slugfest - 55 Watchman Sentinel | Slugtrooper - 55 Gunnery Commando | Slugconsular - 55 Seer Consular | Slackfest - 55 Sharpshooter Gunslinger | Slugagent - 55 Marksmanship Sniper | Slugwarrior- 55 Annihilation Marauder | Slughunter- 55 Arsenal Mercenary | Slugsorcerer- 55 Lightning Sorcerer

despite the grumblings i'm hearing, i think this is good stuff. i am in no way needing everything i want right now. i've got faith and patience. many others do not tho. /shrug
    "Angle of incidence equals angle of reflectance. Meaning, if you can see them, they can see you. Use the environment around you. Free yourself from the tyranny of eye-level!"--Roger Dodger i also play the git-box
    Poke THIS Robot--it's a link to MY MUSIC!--