Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    This^ never watch the movie. EVER it will ruin everything.
    Really? I heard about it and that it was some sort of adaption but never knew more than that. Is it really bad?

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Really? I heard about it and that it was some sort of adaption but never knew more than that. Is it really bad?
    its a horrible, white washed, unfaithful, racist, bastardization of everything we love and hold dear

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    At this point, I hate Nick so much I'm glad I won't have to turn that piece of shit channel on every week, even if it's for an hour.

It's not like ratings can give this show another season and I didn't hold my breath for another series following this one anyway. There is no real benefit for fans of the show for it to be on TV.
    how can you not like nick?

theyve got the best version of ninja turtles ever on tv right now.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Beeeesly View Post
    Just a quick update on it. Thank god it is coming to Hulu and I'm not forced to watch it on Nick.com.
    YES!!!! I know everyone watching on TV is sad but this is the best news ever (for me).

The characters weren't even represented properly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would rather watch a marathon of The Room, Troll 2, and Birdemic than watch The Last Airbender movie again.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    YES!!!! I know everyone watching on TV is sad but this is the best news ever (for me).
    Yea I think it will do better too. Closer to the age demographic and people without cable. I also don't watch nick anymore.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    how can you not like nick?

theyve got the best version of ninja turtles ever on tv right now.
    Sadly, that is their only actual good show they have left, with TLoK being pulled like this.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Watch the honest trailer for it :S It's down right terrible..like it would be pretty difficult to make an adaptation as bad as they did

They couldn't even cast the right ethnicity of katara let alone pronounce aangs name right.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    This^ never watch the movie. EVER it will ruin everything.
    What do you mean? There was no Avatar movie.. now just take this pill to forget and be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Watch the honest trailer for it :S It's down right terrible..like it would be pretty difficult to make an adaptation as bad as they did

NNNOOO!!! Why did you do it? Now I have to watch that movie now to see if it truly lives up to expectations.

Also, Netlfix doesn't have Korra or Avatar on Instant Watch, and the discs are on a waiting list. Why, why Netflix why!

NNNOOO!!! Why did you do it? Now I have to watch that movie now to see if it truly lives up to expectations.

Also, Netlfix doesn't have Korra or Avatar on Instant Watch, and the discs are on a waiting list. Why, why Netflix why!
    The UK Netflix has Avatar: The Last Airbender tv series on instant watch, so if you can have a region changing browser addon, change your Netflix to the UK/Europe one and watch away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Yeah, honestly, I'm happy with this because at least now they can count my view when I watch it. And I can watch it on my TV. Fun times!
    Last edited by Beeeesly; 2014-07-25 at 02:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ELYPOP View Post
    The UK Netflix has Avatar: The Last Airbender tv series on instant watch, so if you can have a region changing browser addon, change your Netflix to the UK/Europe one and watch away.
    Good to know, but I can't find Korra anywhere, not even on Netflix. Am I supposed to watch reruns then? It'll take bloody ages if the channel only reruns one or two a week, if they rerun it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good to know, but I can't find Korra anywhere, not even on Netflix. Am I supposed to watch reruns then? It'll take bloody ages if the channel only reruns one or two a week, if they rerun it.
    can you just go to watchseries?

The movie's big problem (aside from the terrible acting, horrible cinematography, average at best special effects and clumsy writing) was the CONSTANT EXPOSITION AND EXPLANATION.

They weren't characters. They were literally just machines saying words and moving around. It was worse than the lines not being things human beings would ever say... It wasn't just a bad movie... it was a DULL movie. For the majority of it, it wasn't even GOOD bad. It was "I want to fall asleep" bad.

Shit like "The Room" and "Birdemic" at least are enjoyable to laugh at how fucking awful it was. This wasn't interestingly bad.

No. No. No. There are certain things said where you must take them at their word; like sticking your hand in an open fire, or jumping in front of a speeding freight train. Do not... I repeat... do not... I repeat... DO. NOT. Watch this movie. Here, take it from someone who'd never even watched the show at the time of their review. Completely unbiased, uninfluenced opinion from Angry Joe. Watch it; never watch the movie; thank all those who warned you in advance:

http://angryjoeshow.com/2010/07/the-...bender-review/
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Sadly, that is their only actual good show they have left, with TLoK being pulled like this.
    sanjay and craig is pretty good, breadwinners is pretty good too. all their live action shows are absolute shit though. need to bring back all that.

- - - Updated - - -

when it comes to older shows, if they arent on netflix or on demand or whatever then they dont care just go watch it on "other" sites.

its technically "stealing" but nobody cares, its long past the point of relevance. especially for the original series
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    You will most likely be brain dead within the opening minutes of the film...but sure ,go ahead if your sanity means that little to you :S

imagine if it was a good movie?

we could be at like avengers level avatar movies right now O-O