Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    She's really not, she's a great carry, but since no one plays her because she's a bit weirder, people automatically assume trollpick :P

I used to get this shit with Evelynn until she was played at tournaments and everyone saw how good she was, needless to say the "omg trollpick" crowd faded into oblivion shortly after :P
    Got to say i hate Volibear support, all he did was get caught and didnt even ward.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Anything that isn't overplayed is apparently a troll pick.

I have to say tho, that in terms of AD carries she's probably the weakest. But only because her range is crap added to the fact that she has no "safety" spells.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Got to say i hate Volibear support, all he did was get caught and didnt even ward.
    I don't think many people have ever been very excited about a Voli support :P

---------- Post added 2013-02-07 at 12:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    Anything that isn't overplayed is apparently a troll pick.

I have to say tho, that in terms of AD carries she's probably the weakest. But only because her range is crap added to the fact that she has no "safety" spells.
    I would go with Ashe being the weakest, Sivir's kit is much, much, much better than Ashe's :P Sivir's damage is insane, bursty, and a good part aoe, she's just very squishy and needs to bully people, running away is not her strong point ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    I don't think many people have ever been very excited about a Voli support :P

---------- Post added 2013-02-07 at 12:58 PM ----------

I would go with Ashe being the weakest, Sivir's kit is much, much, much better than Ashe's :P Sivir's damage is insane, bursty, and a good part aoe, she's just very squishy and needs to bully people, running away is not her strong point ^^
    Ashe has a load of CC that makes he really good in some comps. Sivir not so much. She really only needs her range increased to go back up in the food chain.

Ashe has a load of CC that makes he really good in some comps. Sivir not so much. She really only needs her range increased to go back up in the food chain.
    I felt like a change all ive played is Ezreal in the last 5 games and lost everyone of them , partly my fault, partly teams fault.

Deleted
    Realistically speaking, Ashe's CC will not do much in the current meta as an ADC. Either you manage to position well and you're fine, or you don't manage to position well and you're dead. Gap closing assassins are everywhere and hungry for ADC blood :P

Now, if you're Sivir, and you did manage to position well, you will do far more for your team than Ashe with your aoe damage and insane ultimate :P Obviously, she won't be great in all team comps, but she can be great in more team comps than Ashe imo.

Yes, I agree she could use a tiny bump on her auto-attack range, maybe 25, or even 50 to bring her in line with the other ADCs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    I felt like a change all ive played is Ezreal in the last 5 games and lost everyone of them , partly my fault, partly teams fault.
    Naww man, props to you. I actually like when people actually don't just blindly pick all the "popular" champs because pros said they are the better ones and actually try the other less played ones.

Naww man, props to you. I actually like when people actually don't just blindly pick all the "popular" champs because pros said they are the better ones and actually try the other less played ones.
    I play about 7 out of the 11 current ranged carries, i figured she could bully MF with Q and stay back.

Deleted
    It's hard to bully MF with a low range character since she can out-trade almost anyone in a prolonged engage, and Sivir being very mana heavy hurts her early harass :P If you want to bully MF, I suggest Cait or Draven ^^

Deleted
    "Champ select window"
    -IM GOOD JUNGLE LET ME JUNGLE

"30 seconds into the game"
    -Why does our jungle have a biscuit and ward
    -rengar has spell pen and gold per 5

Pretty sure you can work out the rest -_-

Deleted
    1:55 he goes blue

2:xx - executed

15:00 rengar level 5 and yet to gank.

It was pretty much 4v5.

You know that feeling when you see someone playing your main... and they do it bad?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by T Man View Post
    1:55 he goes blue

2:xx - executed

15:00 rengar level 5 and yet to gank.

It was pretty much 4v5.

You know that feeling when you see someone playing your main... and they do it bad?
    Could've been someone who hasn't played Rengar since the nerfs. The old Mpen + Kages/Philostone worked well back then.

Mid fp (ofc) goes Kha, by 20 minutes he is 0/5 with 70 cs.

Oh, did i tell you how he was flaming the team from champ select ('hurr second time im in silver V cause of noobs like you guys'), and when he gets flamed back, he cries like a little baby, "weeh weeh weeh, you guys flame me this is what you get" and buys only wards to put at our nexus.

Seriously, people like this need a special division and/or tier, namely the "i am such a shittard who thinks im the best but i am actually a shittard who cant do shit but blame my team and thats why i belong in this tier below bronze V"
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Quote Originally Posted by Brittany Sn0w View Post
    Could've been someone who hasn't played Rengar since the nerfs. The old Mpen + Kages/Philostone worked well back then.
    If they were clever enough for such things, surely they would be clever enough to check if it still worked after all that time.

Deleted
    Or they just wanted to derp around with it? I try out weird builds all the time for shits n giggles in normals.

Deleted
    Was ranged game and he said at the end he was support last game and forget to change his runes. Was nice about it but still pretty painful watching him in the jungle :/

Winning a close match, only needed one more push, and they didn't stand a chance anymore. We're getting ready to group up and Fiddle decides to ulti into a 4 man enemy team at their base. He gets gibbed, the other team members follow him into battle, also die, 2 left to defend vs 4 (we killed one - WORTH IT). Needless to say that was the last push we saw in that game.

Unbelievable :<

Deleted
    Had a bad Xin jungle game, all lanes lost, they were 4m premade + 1 random, AOE/CC comp (amumu, sona, morgana, graves and shen). Oh, having a Shen in a premade is no fun, because he won't miss a single ult.

For some reason, we managed to win simply because their Amumu kept going in on our (bad) TF and ulting maybe 2 people, when I dived onto their Graves (who went Godlike) and killed him with Zed followed by Morgana winning us the teamfights after a while. They simply failed at chaining all their CC. I have to admit, I felt that game lost (even though I was 1/1 for the most part, mid was 0-8 as he couldn't get a gold card for any gank), but due to Zed knowing to dive Graves with me, and I just went fuck-it-full-tank it worked. Xin still does so much damage... This is the power of League of Warmogs, 1 damage item, dive carry without warmogs, win fights.

10+ Year Old Account
    I need a blackboard to write "It's just a game" like 100 times on.

I got demoted cause I went on a losing streak. What takes the cake was the last game. I was 12/2/18 on varus and our evelyn flips a shit because I couldn't read her mind and that I didn't do the right thing. So in post game chat, she just goes all out and flames me for like two minutes before leaving. I can't say i've ever had people wishing me death for doing well in a game before. That was truly disheartening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    I need a blackboard to write "It's just a game" like 100 times on.

I got demoted cause I went on a losing streak. What takes the cake was the last game. I was 12/2/18 on varus and our evelyn flips a shit because I couldn't read her mind and that I didn't do the right thing. So in post game chat, she just goes all out and flames me for like two minutes before leaving. I can't say i've ever had people wishing me death for doing well in a game before. That was truly disheartening.
    It's not just a game. This is the way some people try to make themselves look better than others and you know that. It's a game for some but not others. For some it's both and this feels like Dr. Seuss writing a poem next to a noose.
    Hey everyone