Ugh.. Mid karma gets ganked mid by rumble (who was bot with zed, hence us getting pushed back like I mention in a bit) after we called MIA from bot. He asks us where our wards were (they ran out of time and we were too pushed back to venture far to ward) so I replied "Same place yours are, not on the map." And his reply "Mid doesn't need wards."

EVERY LANE NEEDS WARDS...

All of this after we get Rumble/Zed + jungle xin and mid syndra dived on our turret without an MIA from him..

God damn it, am I the only one who always checks this thread when I have a fuckin kickass game and shit on the enemy team 1v3+ in most cases and looks for people raging about him? I would love to see a rant against me but alas, no such luck

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ambivalence View Post
    Ugh.. Mid karma gets ganked mid by rumble (who was bot with zed, hence us getting pushed back like I mention in a bit) after we called MIA from bot. He asks us where our wards were (they ran out of time and we were too pushed back to venture far to ward) so I replied "Same place yours are, not on the map." And his reply "Mid doesn't need wards."

EVERY LANE NEEDS WARDS...

All of this after we get Rumble/Zed + jungle xin and mid syndra dived on our turret without an MIA from him..
    I actually hate players like that.

Granted, I used to be like that too but nowadays I'm actually having some trouble getting left behind in item-builds since i'm buying so many wards. Depending on what our Jungler does I buy 4-5 wards each time I go back... And it's even worse when you have Eve/Akali/Twitch in the enemy team meaning you have to buy 2-3 pink wards to boot But it's worth it in the end.

10+ Year Old Account

This loss was so fucking embarrassing. The enemy team was a man down (Lee never connected), so they sent Vi top, and somehow our top Vlad managed to feed her to that score. Their AP Yi managed to snowball off of Brand sticking in lane for a bit too long. And when I tried to help the lanes, it usually ended up feeding enemies further, as I didn't hit 6 until 10 minutes in. Ashe also rushed PD as her first item. The team also surrendered instead of trying to stall it out in hopes that the enemy team will throw and we could kill their base with one good teamfight.

But I shouldn't complain too much. After all, this is Bronze V, where teams that are 5v4, or even 5v3, can still lose games. I also played poorly in this game too.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-04-18 at 06:52 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Vlad barely had more gold than disconnected Lee >_<

Deleted
    Don't forget about first item Phantom Dancer-Ashe!

Deleted
    Most raging is done on team mates that didn't perform or that flamed/raged Getting stomped is probably no fun, but you can still learn/accept it.

Did a botgame 3v3 yesterday, I had one of those wonderful people again. Warwick, rushed Tiamat, started complaining about KS (even though he often walked in and pressed Q for a kill). Then, I was a noob for building "support only items" on Xin (I wanted to test his damage in an almost full tank outfit, Bruta + Randuins + Locket) because Xin is AP. Obviously.
    I don't think you'll be surprised that I just ignored him after that comment. How can people be so ignorant, yet so arrogant? Ignorance is bliss?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    Then, I was a noob for building "support only items" on Xin (I wanted to test his damage in an almost full tank outfit, Bruta + Randuins + Locket) because Xin is AP. Obviously.
    Sounds like he's taking Siv HD's videos a bit too seriously. He was probably expecting you to rush a Malady, Lich Bane to carry, and Rabadon's if the game dragged out for long enough for that epic free Elo shower.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

-snip-
    basically all other lanes lost besides me, despite not receiving a single gank and being camped myself, no lanes attempted to pressure eachother while their jungler was top even if they were even or ahead. gave up after they got 2nd inhib turret.

Mod Edit: You gotta blackout the names, man. No naming and shaming. - Axethor
    Last edited by Axethor; 2013-04-19 at 06:31 AM.

Deleted
    I'm getting so f*cking fed up with all these instalockers. I'm getting forced to play a role I don't even want to because people are just doing whatever the f*ck they want.

It's always one of these situations these days:
    - I ask for a lane and pick a champ. I don't lock instantly. Half a minute later someone else calls out that same lane and instalocks a champ. I get forced to either pick the last role available, go double lane (two people same role) or dodge the que.
    - I ask for a lane and pick a champ. Someone else doesn't say a thing and doesn't pick a champion until the last second. Guess what, goes to the same lane I want to go instead of picking the last role available. Same options as above.
    - I don't ask for anything and want to pick the last role available. Two or more people fight over a lane and everyone locks their champs. I get forced to do a troll game or dodge the que.

God damn man, I just want to play a normal game..

10+ Year Old Account
    Teams:

Mine: Vayne (ME) 19/7/4
    TF 5/13/7
    Wukong 1/6/4
    Zac 1/5/2

Them: Tryndamere 20/4/5
    Trist 5/7/10
    Yi 2/7/7
    Thresh 2/7/17
    Darius 10/3/9

Zac/Wukong AFK'd after feeding, TF fed, and I got two penta's in one game.. I am so fucking sick of smurfing in Silver man. Kids are dogshit

---------- Post added 2013-04-19 at 11:23 PM ----------

Next game 3 feeders who all give other team 5 + kills each and then AFK.. Fuck this game seriously. 14-5 but couldn't save shit

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Kassadin mid versus me on Vlad, ganked at level 1, died under turret, which didnt even target the j4 who dived me from OUR jungle right next to zac at wolves, who just walked away.

I fucking hate normals. And people.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Please don't pick an AD carry if you plan on doing nothing all game... if you want to farm and run away from teamfights please go for a bot game or play a top laner who only stops pushing after he has the inhib down...

This mf just managed to lose a won game by running away every single time we saw an enemy. Early on we could win 4vs5 but afterwards...

Deleted
    How the fuck does one give a double kill to Tryndamere before 6? Top Swain vs Trynda, Hecarim goes to gank > Trynda dives the turret without his ultimate and gets a double kill. From there on he just went on and destroyed everything... >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Picture this situation. Our base has all 11 turrets down, and super minions are flooding the base. What does my team do? We chase after the enemy team leaving me to solo defend an open nexus as support Ali, which obviously won't work. Typical Bronze V logic at work.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    FFS! Im really sick of solo queue, I've just lost 3 in a row to go from 60 LP all the way to 0 LP, the system is such a joke, you literally need to win all of your games to get promoted.

1st game I played top, played Ok, was even after laning phase, our jungler was a massive kid and just started flaming all game and ended up throwing.

2nd game, I get to play my main role - Jungler, I picked Vi and started off well, got first blood and went 4-0-1 in the first 10 mins or so. We had a teemo top vs a darius, somehow the teemo managed to go 0-5 against a darius (this teemo build nothing but attack speed by the way, literally). Our mid also went 0-8 and so there was pretty much nothing I could do.

3rd game, Sona goes 0-5 in first 10 minutes, we get some kills back, end up beating them in every teamfight, we are pushing an inhib and all 5 of them are defending so i signal for us to bait baron. We all wait in the brush and for some reason Irelia goes to farm top. We pinged literally 20 times and spammed chat for her to come, just before she got here they engaged on us and beat us 5v4 and took baron.

This wasnt bad as we were still massively ahead, and they only had 1 of our turrets down. But then our ADC disconnects, making it 4v5. As soon as this happens, best sona EU gets caught out, and our mid and top die trying to help her. They end up taking all 3 mid turrets and our nexus within about 30 seconds, disgusting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The North Remembers View Post
    FFS! Im really sick of solo queue, I've just lost 3 in a row to go from 60 LP all the way to 0 LP, the system is such a joke, you literally need to win all of your games to get promoted.

1st game I played top, played Ok, was even after laning phase, our jungler was a massive kid and just started flaming all game and ended up throwing.

2nd game, I get to play my main role - Jungler, I picked Vi and started off well, got first blood and went 4-0-1 in the first 10 mins or so. We had a teemo top vs a darius, somehow the teemo managed to go 0-5 against a darius (this teemo build nothing but attack speed by the way, literally). Our mid also went 0-8 and so there was pretty much nothing I could do.

3rd game, Sona goes 0-5 in first 10 minutes, we get some kills back, end up beating them in every teamfight, we are pushing an inhib and all 5 of them are defending so i signal for us to bait baron. We all wait in the brush and for some reason Irelia goes to farm top. We pinged literally 20 times and spammed chat for her to come, just before she got here they engaged on us and beat us 5v4 and took baron.

This wasnt bad as we were still massively ahead, and they only had 1 of our turrets down. But then our ADC disconnects, making it 4v5. As soon as this happens, best sona EU gets caught out, and our mid and top die trying to help her. They end up taking all 3 mid turrets and our nexus within about 30 seconds, disgusting.
    That's how the system works sadly. It's designed to make you go from 100 LP to 0 LP and get demoted. And it repeats until you get demoted all the way from Challenger down to Bronze V.

Had a Riven who build BoTRK and Tri-force complain at me as support Alistar for dying too many times. Yes, I died several of those times because of personal error, but the other times I was sacrificing my life so my teammates could get away. The best part was late-game, where I went to Baron to re-ward a timing out ward, and my team engages without me.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-04-22 at 08:41 PM.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    That's how the system works sadly. It's designed to make you go from 100 LP to 0 LP and get demoted. And it repeats until you get demoted all the way from Challenger down to Bronze V.
    Just that you cannot get demoted in leagues (just divisions) unless you go inactive for quite some time. I believe I read about someone who did not want to play in his league (silver or gold), but wanted his league to display his actual skill (bronze) and had to go inactive for 28 days in order to get demoted to bronze. His elo was at bronze level, he just always stayed at division V of his league with 0 LP.

But the system really seems off. I was not active while that change was made so I don't know the reasons but with it being a teamgame and the need to have 100 LP in order to get promoted it seems less based on personal skill but more on luck.
    But I don't play ranked myself (not level 30 and actually not that interested) so the last paragraph is based on friends' experiences and streams. I guess in the long run the system places a player where he belongs, it might just take longer than in other games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scaeva View Post
    Just that you cannot get demoted in leagues (just divisions) unless you go inactive for quite some time. I believe I read about someone who did not want to play in his league (silver or gold), but wanted his league to display his actual skill (bronze) and had to go inactive for 28 days in order to get demoted to bronze. His elo was at bronze level, he just always stayed at division V of his league with 0 LP.

But the system really seems off. I was not active while that change was made so I don't know the reasons but with it being a teamgame and the need to have 100 LP in order to get promoted it seems less based on personal skill but more on luck.
    But I don't play ranked myself (not level 30 and actually not that interested) so the last paragraph is based on friends' experiences and streams. I guess in the long run the system places a player where he belongs, it might just take longer than in other games.
    I was taking into account that inactivity, as I would assume that going form 100 LP to 0 would make people rage to the point of taking a long break from the game, only to lose again and drop a league.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scaeva View Post

Yep, it's definitely based on having luck with your team picks, even at the MMR im at now (High silver/Low Gold) there are alot of bad/troll/flamer players being matched into teams, or really bad duo partners.

I actually felt sorry for the enemy team in a ranked match the other day, they had a premade bot who both went like 0-10, after the match I checked their lolkings and they were both on their placement matches, being matched vs Silver 2 and 1 !