Stuck in bronze 3 but I feel I could be at least silver 3 (was silver rank before leagues got implemented).
    Earlier this month I had 5 wins in a row, only to instantly lose 2 matches as soon as I went into my promotion matches because of bad teamplay.
    I just need somebody willing to do duo queue with me to reduce the amount of retards in the group and maybe communicate better for ehanced teamwork.

add "Bildr" (EUW). I'm best as support or top and very willing to learn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    This goes beyond luck. Loss 8. Bot lane kept getting ganked. Blamed me as the jungler. I wonder why they kept getting ganked. Nid support was only green warding drag. No one could seal any of my ganks.
    Just remember. If a lane starts to snowball, block it by coming to said lane. Other lanes maybe more favorable for ganking, but the worst to do is let one lane feel like they have no out-lane help. And if said support is not great at warding, do it yourself. It doesn't cost much and you should have plenty of gold from ganks and neutral mobs.
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

Quote Originally Posted by Renwin View Post
    Just remember. If a lane starts to snowball, block it by coming to said lane. Other lanes maybe more favorable for ganking, but the worst to do is let one lane feel like they have no out-lane help. And if said support is not great at warding, do it yourself. It doesn't cost much and you should have plenty of gold from ganks and neutral mobs.
    I freaking was. I was behind in level cause I spent so much time trying to help bot. The moment I would go 3 feet from bot lane they gave up a double kill. No I didn't have much gold from ganks. Top failed every gank I tried to do, and mid was pushed up to the enemy turret.

Loss 9. I'm never leaving Silver V 0 lp unless I can find someone good to duo with.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2013-05-13 at 02:11 PM.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Deleted
    Getting tired of nooby ADC's now.... i find it hard to believe they are all using the same '1st time playing ADC' excuse....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Renwin View Post
    To be honest, I very often find it a lot better to just let a doomed lane remain doomed rather than waste energy on it (also XP, ganks for other lanes). Most often you end up not being able to help them recover while crippling the other two lanes. It is more beneficial to snowball another two lanes than focus on an already doomed one.

Obviously there are situations upon situations, you just need to be able to decide.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    My theory on jungling is that, if a lane is getting dominated bad its better to leave them is rather not go in and risk someone getting a tripple kill

Deleted
    ARAM with an Ashe that missed 7 of her ults :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LeBacchus View Post
    ARAM with an Ashe that missed 7 of her ults :/
    Seven? :s

God. That is a lot for aram. I mean, in SR it would be understandable but in aram? The map is so small and there's only one lane/one way. xd

15+ Year Old Account
    Gahhhh I hate playing champions that are "OP" and thus almost always the focus of the enemy team. Couldn't do a freaking thing as Cass because I was priority 1 for Urgot/Twitch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Seven? :s

God. That is a lot for aram. I mean, in SR it would be understandable but in aram? The map is so small and there's only one lane/one way. xd
    Well, the arrow is slow and could rather hard to hit if enemies see you launching it and have the reflexes. I mean, people get champions they never ever played before on that map, an Ashe missing all the ults is hardly the worst thing that could happen. ;D

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Well, the arrow is slow and could rather hard to hit if enemies see you launching it and have the reflexes. I mean, people get champions they never ever played before on that map, an Ashe missing all the ults is hardly the worst thing that could happen. ;D
    Ashe could have got Ezreal instead and not hit with the same amount of ults (it's wider)? :3
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Gahhhh I hate playing champions that are "OP" and thus almost always the focus of the enemy team. Couldn't do a freaking thing as Cass because I was priority 1 for Urgot/Twitch.
    Twitch needs to get close, if he has no ulti, to kill you. Saving ulti for him should be fairly simple, plus, get rylai's and wota and you should be able to sustain through his damage or atleast survive while killing him, assuming he doesn't move around too much or isn't fed.
    Well, I can understand all the misses if he used his ulti always from base, but come on, that shouldn't be done all the time from the base.

And yeah, it's dodge able depending on the range. And yeah, there's worst things but it's still meh.

Deleted
    Well, I can understand all the misses if he used his ulti always from base, but come on, that shouldn't be done all the time from the base.

And yeah, it's dodge able depending on the range. And yeah, there's worst things but it's still meh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Ashe could have got Ezreal instead and not hit with the same amount of ults (it's wider)? :3
    Actually I am just justifying myself missing more than half of my Ashe ults last time I rolled her in ARAM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Twitch needs to get close, if he has no ulti, to kill you. Saving ulti for him should be fairly simple, plus, get rylai's and wota and you should be able to sustain through his damage or atleast survive while killing him, assuming he doesn't move around too much or isn't fed.
    Usually the moment teamfights broke out, Urgot would ult me and twitch would get behind me with his stealth and ult me as well @.@ I died so quickly it didnt really matter in the end.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Usually the moment teamfights broke out, Urgot would ult me and twitch would get behind me with his stealth and ult me as well @.@ I died so quickly it didnt really matter in the end.
    You shouldn't be staying that close to the front line, as tanks should, then to avoid getting caught by Urgot.

Only way to avoid it and just poke from the back. And if it's really necessary, get QSS or a Banshee's I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually I am just justifying myself missing more than half of my Ashe ults last time I rolled her in ARAM.
    The first time I had Ashe in ARAM I hit every single one, by standing behind a turret and firing the arrow at the enemy nexus.

The latest time I used that tactic, everyone just stuck to the walls every 90s or so.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

15+ Year Old Account
    You shouldn't be staying that close to the front line, as tanks should, then to avoid getting caught by Urgot.

Only way to avoid it and just poke from the back. And if it's really necessary, get QSS or a Banshee's I guess.
    I was in the back, unfortunately. Like I said, moment we started a fight they went straight for me, everytime. Darius and Vi were too busy trying to murder kat and graves. I was pretty much SoL. :\

Deleted
    Oh wow, people starting to flame me extremely hard. (A thresh who was afk for 10 minutes started it) and a caitlyn because I had 6 deaths and no kills as Lux.

Never mind the kills I helped my team get with my 14 assists. When I asked the enemy team to report them the Corki went: Oh, I am just going to mute you Lux.

How is that right? People are severely messed up in the brain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bananarepublic View Post
    Oh wow, people starting to flame me extremely hard. (A thresh who was afk for 10 minutes started it) and a caitlyn because I had 6 deaths and no kills as Lux.

Never mind the kills I helped my team get with my 14 assists. When I asked the enemy team to report them the Corki went: Oh, I am just going to mute you Lux.

How is that right? People are severely messed up in the brain.
    People forget that 0/6 isn't necessarily intentionally feeding when you've got a shed load of assists.
    Just tell them that "K+A > D, so STFU".
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    People forget that 0/6 isn't necessarily intentionally feeding when you've got a shed load of assists.
    Just tell them that "K+A > D, so STFU".
    It ain't intentional feeding without those assist either unless the deaths were in fact 'intentional'.