Quote Originally Posted by Brittany Sn0w View Post
    Ya know, I'm trying real hard to be positive for you here. And for every game you see a "Pro" dominate a random, how many other people lose that matchup? Are you a pro now? If so, why are you comparing what a pro does to a random player?
    A pro beating a pro isnt him beating a random. Fine what another example. I've seen lots of people beat kennens with tryn and other melees. BTW dont try to be positive for me, I'm not a poisitive person. Nothing will ever make me a positive person, especially this. Champ select guy chooses yi mid says ap yi is op. Enemy chooses Fizz, yi goes 0/8.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2013-06-18 at 10:44 AM.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    A pro beating a pro isnt him beating a random. Fine what another example. I've seen lots of people beat kennens with tryn and other melees. BTW dont try to be positive for me, I'm not a poisitive person. Nothing will ever make me a positive person, especially this. Champ select guy chooses yi mid says ap yi is op. Enemy chooses Fizz, yi goes 0/8.
    Then you watch Voyboy for example pick Kennen and rape a Trynd. So according to your logic you should now buy Kennen and rape every single Trynd?

There's 1 thing you're actually good at in this game, and that's just raging at other people continually. You whine about everyone being Bronze, as far as I know you've been in Bronze for ages complaining about Elo hell and what not. Grow some balls, improve yourself or simply fuck off with your rants.

infracted: don't flame other users.
    Last edited by Isrozzis; 2013-06-18 at 05:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another jayce adc, another fed cait, another lost game.

And yet I watched a pro decimate Kennen as Tryn. So what you just said is invalid.

Aatrox was just added to my list. Powerful champion, but only with a team who knows what they are doing. Can't play him anymore.
    Horrible attitude, sorry dude.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    you know what pandragon, add me i want to do a duo que game with you so i can be the judge if everyone sucks but you or if you just are really unlucky, ill play super passive as to not feed,
    bawb bot NA servers

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Then you watch Voyboy for example pick Kennen and rape a Trynd. So according to your logic you should now buy Kennen and rape every single Trynd?

There's 1 thing you're actually good at in this game, and that's just raging at other people continually. You whine about everyone being Bronze, as far as I know you've been in Bronze for ages complaining about Elo hell and what not. Grow some balls, improve yourself or simply fuck off with your rants.
    Ignored

Quote Originally Posted by CptMitta View Post
    Horrible attitude, sorry dude.
    Well thats how I am. Been liek this since I was 13.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    How long ago was this?

Deleted
    Ignored

Do what you want, like I (or many others here) give a single shit. Fact is you keep complaining about everyone and seem to ignore any advice other people want to give you. At this point you should ask yourself if the problem is with the community or just with you.

I and loads of others on this forum already know the problem. Saying "that's how I am" is the worst excuse you could give really.

Quote Originally Posted by Scaeva View Post
    A bit off-topic, but he now plays an account where he tries to only jungle. Maybe that's more to your liking.

A bit more on-topic: I dislike those "this role only" players. It's a team game, from time to time everyone has to fill out a role, even if it's that person's worst role.
    There's a difference between playing a role you're not accustomed to, and playing a role that you know will guarantee your team's loss.
    If you put me on the role of jungler, you should not be surprised when we lose due to bad ganks.
    I've tried to play junlger many times and practiced with it, but I just can't get good at it. Does this mean I should stop playing the game?

---------- Post added 2013-06-18 at 10:59 AM ----------

Well, at least you admit to being a snotty brat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hiiiii

The OP says not to rage at each other, you all know better.

If someone's posting habits annoy you, ignore them or just don't respond to them. If they break a rule, report them and don't respond to them.

No attacking each other. Thanks.

Deleted
    I'm sick and itred of being the fking 'support' every game. Every game people want to go top/mid and they fight over it and then just instalock and i end up going bot, if i'm not able to go adc, i just have to go as support... I CANT SUPPORT NOR DO I WANT TO FKING LEARN IT!!!!!! And then when i fail at being support because it's so fking boring (imo), they all curse, shout or threaten to report me that i'm not doing my 'job' right. I NEVER SIGNED UP FOR IT.

/rant

How do i deal with this though? Without being an asshole.

You don't. The best thing is to just learn how to support. It's only as boring as you make it yourself.

Remember that you aren't limited to just sitting on top of your ADC. You can take a support like Sona or Thresh and just constantly poke them. I've chased people out of the lane just from Sona's poke.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by klorx View Post
    You learn to play support

Deleted
    I'm sick and itred of being the fking 'support' every game. Every game people want to go top/mid and they fight over it and then just instalock and i end up going bot, if i'm not able to go adc, i just have to go as support... I CANT SUPPORT NOR DO I WANT TO FKING LEARN IT!!!!!! And then when i fail at being support because it's so fking boring (imo), they all curse, shout or threaten to report me that i'm not doing my 'job' right. I NEVER SIGNED UP FOR IT.

/rant

You can search for a main support who wants to duo queue A lot of supports will like to duo queue with someone competent and then you dont have to worry about getting stuck with it.

/rant

When you sign up for draft pick (normal, ranked, and some cases blind pick), you're more than likely do a role you're not going to like. This is even more true when it comes to lower ranked play. The optimal option that is offered to you is to learn roles that you don't like. Hey, I don't like to jungle/support too and I get in similar situations that you have. However, it's either I try to practice it more, find another mode to play, or play a different game.
    Last edited by Renwin; 2013-06-18 at 06:51 PM.
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

Deleted
    It's not really solution, the only solution is to learn to like it, and that is in my opinion near impossible.

Sure you've got 9001 morons who are so happy to pick some retarded overpowered support tank every game, but if you don't enjoy that or Sona (another stupid faceroll, though no idea how is after nerfs), you'll get frustrated by having to learn 3 new people every single game. It gets really frustrating if you have to support way too often, otherwise I think it's fine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    It's not really solution, the only solution is to learn to like it, and that is in my opinion near impossible.

Sure you've got 9001 morons who are so happy to pick some retarded overpowered support tank every game, but if you don't enjoy that or Sona (another stupid faceroll, though no idea how is after nerfs), you'll get frustrated by having to learn 3 new people every single game. It gets really frustrating if you have to support way too often, otherwise I think it's fine.
    So you're mad if you have to support, but you're also mad if someone picks a support?
    What.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    So you're mad if you have to support, but you're also mad if someone picks a support?
    What.
    I think he's got beef with Thresh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I think he's got beef with Thresh.
    At least he doesn't main Lux, Nidalee, Teemo, or borderline Karma as supports.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

I just fucking lost my bronze to silver series because of 3 afk's in 3 games. I started Bronze 1 with 75 LP, made it all the way in the span of 2 days, then finally got my series. THREE FUCKING AFK'S! ONE PER GAME! AND NOW I'M AT AN EVEN LOWER LP AT 42LP!

Let's just say I'm done with league for a while

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickdiculous View Post
    I just fucking lost my bronze to silver series because of 3 afk's in 3 games. I started Bronze 1 with 75 LP, made it all the way in the span of 2 days, then finally got my series. THREE FUCKING AFK'S! ONE PER GAME! AND NOW I'M AT AN EVEN LOWER LP AT 42LP!

Let's just say I'm done with league for a while
    At least you haven't dropped from Silver 1 to 5 because it is apparently impossible for Riot matchmaking to match 10 reasonable people together for a good game. I have had an ocean of trolls, leavers, ragers and just plain toxic players that I never thought was possible and it really makes the game no longer fun for me. I just wish I could experience a game in which I am not the only person on my team with a positive KDA or a sense of what to do/what not to do