Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Twitch used to be a troll pick, I guess some refuse to accept he's been reworked into a good carry?
    Twitch has never been a troll pick in the entirety of his existence. A cheese pick maybe but not a troll pick.

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Gotta love platinum elo, you get a game where you get 2 AD carries because their E-PEEN is too high to change to something else, so it's varus/ez bot lane.
    Varus has 119 ad at 20 min ingame and ezreal built a warmogs.
    Who do they blame at the end for losing?
    Xin Zhao who tried to tank at all the engages. (me)
    Big middle finger to those people, seriously.
    This shit happens at Plat, too?

WTF am I trying to climb ELO for?

"There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    "Elo Hell is where the Ego is greater than the Elo." -Bystekhilcar

Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    This shit happens at Plat, too?

WTF am I trying to climb ELO for?
    The game before some Xerath who went mid (Seriously, who picks Xerath?) was flaming me because I "failed" a gank, where he practically stood in lane and did jack shit. He built Archangel Staff and Rod of Ages... on Xerath...
    We did win in the end, but that's because I goddamn smited the baron, followed by Xerath saying "Lol maokai so bad, only good at stealing lolol"
    They deserve to go to the 9th circle of hell...

Moral of the Story: People suck no matter what level you're on.
    ~ "Crying is a luxury I cannot afford." ~

Quote Originally Posted by Okuu View Post
    Twitch has never been a troll pick in the entirety of his existence. A cheese pick maybe but not a troll pick.
    Before his rework he might not have been on the pre-rework Evelynn level, but most certainly around current-Heimerdinger level. Maybe his exact place depends on how far would you stretch troll-pick category, but he was without a doubt bad.
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for it is that it's not illegal to express."

People that join a ranked, just to intentionally feed the other team...just no words to describe just how much I loathe them....

I don't mind a loss...a bad loss bothers me, but a game in which it's 6v4 is just.....fuck it.

2 more losses. 977-820 in a week.

I don't even have fun anymore when I do win cause I know there's gonna be 2 losses coming up.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2013-01-31 at 01:59 AM.
    I'm the minister of mistakes. I'm the shaman of sh*tstorms. If there was a f**k-up pope. I'd have a 3 foot hat!

When arguing online I like to use big words. Because by the time they're done googling it, they have forgotten what their point was.

5 losses in a row.. not ranked but so depressing when i just want that extra daily IP..

Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    5 losses in a row.. not ranked but so depressing when i just want that extra daily IP..
    Bot game? Or have you been losing those too?

Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Bot game? Or have you been losing those too?
    No, but I don't want to play against bots :<

Also, 6 in a row.

Ugh, I just had the worst support. For some reason he swapped from Alistar - which is okay - to Shen support at the last second of champ selection. He then proceeded to go 0/10 while calling me names the whole game for not being as agressive as him. Him, our Katarina with Doran's Blades, and Warwick all fed Kha'zix so hard that he has 15 kills at the 15 minute mark and 25 by the end. Volibear and I (MF) were the only ones trying, but even Volibear didn't respond to any of my pings, so he died 7 times as well. Ugh.

Perhaps I played a littlebit passive, but I just couldn't bring myself to roam the opposings team jungle when they are fed and not to be seen on the map. (Kat, Shen and WW got caught a few times doing this, giving Kha some triple kills.)

I ended at 5/2/3 or something. Not too bad considering it was a landslide.

I just dislike players who absolutely refuse to communicate with the team in any way. The WW was russian so I can understand his English being poor if he hasn't put any effort into learning it, but not even responding to any sort of pings is just... ugh.

Oh well. Moving on.

Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    No, but I don't want to play against bots :<

Also, 6 in a row.
    I don't either, but I don't say no to a 10-15 minute 3v3 botgame win for 150 IP

As for "Moral of the Story: People suck no matter what level you're on." from my EUNE bro:
    Yes.

Watched Froggen's stream for a bit, man, some of the things they were doing, that was around 2200 elo! Not Froggen, he just owned shit.

(Seriously, who picks Xerath?)
    Nothing wrong with Xerath...

Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    Nothing wrong with Xerath...
    It's usually a bad idea to pick him either after the enemy has picked mobile champs that can assassinate a target easily, (i.e. Kha'Zix, Talon, Akali) or if the enemy team has yet to pick a midlane champ, whether AD or AP. Enemy teamcomps with a lot of CC are usually poor choices to pick Xerath for too.

Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

It's usually a bad idea to pick him either after the enemy has picked mobile champs that can assassinate a target easily, (i.e. Kha'Zix, Talon, Akali) or if the enemy team has yet to pick a midlane champ, whether AD or AP. Enemy teamcomps with a lot of CC are usually poor choices to pick Xerath for too.
    That can be said about a lot other AP carries, though... but anyway, Monado's comment sounded more generic as in "WHY WOULD YOU EVER" when Xerath can be a beast when played properly and with a CDR-centric build.

He's just harder to play than your average APC.

Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    That can be said about a lot other AP carries, though... but anyway, Monado's comment sounded more generic as in "WHY WOULD YOU EVER" when Xerath can be a beast when played properly and with a CDR-centric build.

He's just harder to play than your average APC.
    He was playing against a Nidalee, he roots in mid, Nidalee throws a spear, bam 500 damage.
    Come again Infighter?
    ~ "Crying is a luxury I cannot afford." ~

He was playing against a Nidalee, he roots in mid, Nidalee throws a spear, bam 500 damage.
    Come again Infighter?
    I already said that it sounded like you said no one should ever pick Xerath. You never mentioned a Nidalee before.

Warchief
    As a guy who mains jungle, whenever I see Xerath mid I'm like "sup bro, 300g plx". He's such a freekill whenever he roots himself...

Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    As a guy who mains jungle, whenever I see Xerath mid I'm like "sup bro, 300g plx". He's such a freekill whenever he roots himself...
    I want to play these Xeraths who apparently root themselves in the middle of the lane.

Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    I want to play these Xeraths who apparently root themselves in the middle of the lane.
    lol seriously. All the ones I fight against rofl stomp my mid and then becomes this monster that kills you from out of vision. You see this circle and you're like i'm about to die.

Got stuck with a 4 man premade talking some gibberish language, they went 2 top 2 mid, leaving me solo bot as sivir aganst erzeal and jarvan

They bitch and whine and threaten to report me all game saying sivir is a troll pick and i don't have anny teamwork while

i was fuck themm im ending this fast one way or another and went crazy push mode ending the game at 24 min by myself going 21-4-2 beign fed by ez with themm bitching at me all the way it even went on after game lobby while i carried there sorry asses al the way.

hopefully they get permabanned, pople ths obnoctious should be locked up