Page 86 of 101 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Im enjoying to the fullest extent someone whos made a coalition out of ruining other peoples days and shitting on the little guy, getting fucked in the way he is. I cant wait till Mittens has to go get a real job and explain to who ever is interviewing him as to why he quit his job to govern internet spaceship nerds. And im by far not the only one. Just the only one posting here. He built up ALOT of hubris over the years and now it biting him in the ass. And the level of denial that his peons have is beyond ammusing. An excuse for every lose.
    Isnt he rich already? i mean i dont know much about the real life of mittens but i remember that he was a lawyer? and his father left him a bunch of money, and he govern 40k nerds and his alt and how he was able to keep all these people together for years, these leaderships skills are going to help him a lot if someday he need to get a job if he really need it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaelian View Post
    Lol you believe what you want from all the bullshit propaganda being shoved down your throat from the circlejerk of Reddit - you clearly don't have any sort of clue.

Its an alliance of convenience being fielded right now, someone will get bored of the fozziesov bullshit or the money will stop flowing and everyone will turn and start shooting each other eventually.

We could, but its more fun to deny what people are looking for, blueballing is good fun and those who are looking for that sort of fight, will get bored and go back and look for other things to go drop on.
    Pal; you are drunk on Mittens and Sion's KoolAid. We ARE still shooting each other when Gewns aren't around. Don't delude yourself. It's just that you are so much more fun to shoot. But keep ship (shit) spinning and we (the money badgers) will keep takin ya shit and denying you your ratting and moving.

But nice try though.

- - - Updated - - -

And you aren't 40k anymore. The slide is real.

Quote Originally Posted by Clerigon View Post
    Isnt he rich already? i mean i dont know much about the real life of mittens but i remember that he was a lawyer? and his father left him a bunch of money, and he govern 40k nerds and his alt and how he was able to keep all these people together for years, these leaderships skills are going to help him a lot if someday he need to get a job if he really need it.
    He started a company based off his biased news site. And him and the 2 other "founders" Borrow against its equity to pay themselves. So no they arnt rich. When his ride in eve is over he will have to get a job.

http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s...5&e=90&t=bfeve

Fun fight today when goons couldnt muster more than 10 dreads to drop the hammer on bubbled tishu supers.

http://i.imgur.com/RS81re3.png

https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comment...eaks_to_dokdo/

And this bit of awsomeness. Cant wait for those leaks of goonie higherups and how little they think of thier peons.
    Last edited by Zeta333; 2016-04-09 at 04:53 AM.

bubbled tishu supers in the pl, nc and tishu super stagging, they had to cyno to the next system and jump back to get to the hel, the suicide dreads was to finish the job but it was too late.

but it must be done to save the game.
    top kek. The guy didnt wanted to keep playing and instead of leaving and fix his real life he decided to stay to leak shit. What a hero, they should have invited him to the yacht party

Quote Originally Posted by Clerigon View Post
    bubbled tishu supers in the pl, nc and tishu super stagging, they had to cyno to the next system and jump back to get to the hel, the suicide dreads was to finish the job but it was too late.

top kek. The guy didnt wanted to keep playing and instead of leaving and fix his real life he decided to stay to leak shit. What a hero, they should have invited him to the yacht party
    Meanwhile we just DD shit on your undock and you dont do anything

Since this war started any fleet I join with Spectre Fleet or Bombers Bar we are getting out of it winners, Best thing is killing fleeing members from Bastion and SMA while they are hauling their lives getting out of this war zones...LOL.

Edit: anyone can get caught in nullsec ratting, mining or gate camping if you are not paying attention. The whole trend in EVE is laughing about Hiseccer with their funny fitouts and their lack of experience in basic mechanics in game..but when shit fit outs like these in nullsec comes out I don't think they differ from anyone else, I can post load of funny Imperium killmails that makes you wonder how they are near similar to these ALOD news in the mittani website.
    Last edited by Ballistic; 2016-04-09 at 12:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ballistic View Post
    Since this war started any fleet I join with Spectre Fleet or Bombers Bar we are getting out of it winners, Best thing is killing fleeing members from Bastion and SMA while they are hauling their lives getting out of this war zones...LOL.
    The other day we hellcamped a bunch of SMA who were trying to evac. After a couple of hours I got bored and logged, but some of those campers were dedicated

PANIC EVAC!! PANIC EVAC!!

And how 'bout that Lemba???

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    The other day we hellcamped a bunch of SMA who were trying to evac. After a couple of hours I got bored and logged, but some of those campers were dedicated
    Today was priceless, Mittens propaganda show was so cringeworthy it wasnt even funny. Hes talking about how they are winning, meanwhile the allied forces have his staging station docked dding caps on his undock.

Maby you should realize everyone in game is tired of goons shit, tired of mittens talking down to the rest of the game, tired of him beating his chest like hes hot shit, tired of him trying to shit on other peoples games just cus he can, and they are enjoying goons getting fucked. You have spent 5+ years saying your goal is to ruin other peoples games, well all that hubris has turned into a giant dick thats fucking you hard. If you dont like the grr goons narative then leave that cancer of a alliance or coalition and enjoy the rest of the game without some egomanacial idiot running your coalition.
    Maybe you should realize the only one that can't seem to hold a normal conversation here is you Mr. Non-stop Grr Goons shitposting. You sure seem to have a lot of time on your hands to brag about blobbing. Similar to how in the SC thread you also non-stop shitpost.

IMHO what I would do in this situation is a fighting retreat and let the blob zeal fade as they burn things. Any large alliance has lots of renters and/or ppl that just want to rat, and especially in this case where it seems 80% of null and probably a lot of highsec bluebies are piling in from lowsec staging. Then when moneybadgers need to establish ADR in those systems, they will counterattack as they're tied to doing activity there. We'll see how Citadels may change this up as regards Fozziespace making null sov less desirable.

Quote Originally Posted by stellvia View Post
    Maybe you should realize the only one that can't seem to hold a normal conversation here is you Mr. Non-stop Grr Goons shitposting. You sure seem to have a lot of time on your hands to brag about blobbing. Similar to how in the SC thread you also non-stop shitpost.

IMHO what I would do in this situation is a fighting retreat and let the blob zeal fade as they burn things. Any large alliance has lots of renters and/or ppl that just want to rat, and especially in this case where it seems 80% of null and probably a lot of highsec bluebies are piling in from lowsec staging. Then when moneybadgers need to establish ADR in those systems, they will counterattack as they're tied to doing activity there. We'll see how Citadels may change this up as regards Fozziespace making null sov less desirable.
    The allied forces dont want the space. I dont know why thats such a hard concept to grasp. Maby a few will take a constellation or test will take some but for the most part this is just a burn campaign. Pl nc and tishu arnt going to setup shop. But we are going to make sure that goons get thiers kicked the fuck over.

The cancer of the game is getting radiation treatment. Im loving it. The irony of everything that the cfc has stood for in the past, shited on others for doing then done themselves. The bragging, and the hubris is all coming back to bite them in the ass. Its like an early Christmas present. And yes its funny as shit that the largest coalition in game couldnt put up shit for numbers for thier own space after they have spent the last 5 years bragging about being the best blobbers in game and using that to win. Then someone comes with the same sized blob numbers and the cfc comes up with a limp dick.

EDIT

And sma is gone.
    Last edited by Zeta333; 2016-04-10 at 06:39 PM.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    You laugh but which coalition is crumbling and struggles to put 1500 in fleet. Cus ill give you a hint. Its not those attacking.
    because we know it's all a waste of time. if any meaningful headway is made, calls go out and the offensive will be crushed; like always. We will never be ousted, unless we get bored someday... Sure we may lose some satellite alliances, maybe some of our borders will be temporarily contested... But we will always prevail.

- - - Updated - - -

a few people, like zeta333, keep spouting this '40k' number, as if every single person remotely related to CFC is still an active sub and regularly logs in.

the entire fucking SERVER hasn't hit 40k in over a year or longer, let alone just the goons...
    Last edited by greysaber; 2016-04-11 at 12:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by greysaber View Post
    because we know it's all a waste of time. if any meaningful headway is made, calls go out and the offensive will be crushed; like always. We will never be ousted, unless we get bored someday... Sure we may lose some satellite alliances, maybe some of our borders will be temporarily contested... But we will always prevail.
    4 regions isn't meaningful headway? I really hope that's what Mittens thinks, then we'd get good fights in Deklein.

a few people, like zeta333, keep spouting this '40k' number, as if every single person remotely related to CFC is still an active sub and regularly logs in.

the entire fucking SERVER hasn't hit 40k in over a year or longer, let alone just the goons...
    Actually the server hit 40k today and sometime last week. It's also important to note time zones... But yea, GSF has something like 3.5k active players out of their 17k, and lost both Co2 and now SMA.
    Shhhhh, she's doing magical trig bullshit trig substitutions

- - - Updated - - -

It hit 40 today.

- - - Updated - - -

4 regions isn't meaningful headway? I really hope that's what Mittens thinks, then we'd get good fights in Deklein.
    Read the leadership leaks from cfc. They think we are running out of steam, despite the fact we just deployed right to the middle of thier sov. They think we are going to go away. The reason the cfc hasnt fought any meaningfull battles and won is because they have rotted from the inside, they are the cancer that is being purged from nullsec.

Keep telling yourselfs that sitting in lowsec. You will prevail, as all your sov and towers and SCAA go poof. ALl those supers uv told to stay logged off cus u cant move them.

http://imgur.com/a/Om6Bk

Pics of our move fleet today.

The almighty Goons are just house of cards , They are falling one by one everyday. This war won't end till they all evicted to low sec or hi sec.

10+ Year Old Account
    VFK by TODAY, VFK ihub is now MBC's.
    Shhhhh, she's doing magical trig bullshit trig substitutions

10+ Year Old Account
    ALl those supers uv told to stay logged off cus u cant move them.
    You mean all those supers being strategically kept logged off to deny PL that super capital brawl they so desire to make up for the humiliation of B-R? The amount of dick swinging they have been doing with their supers is quite amusing, their intentions are well known by now - and they aren't going to get it from the Imperium, and before you mention it excludes the turds who are stupid enough trying to move supers - we laugh at them anyway.

And DD'ing on the undock can be done by any idiot with a titan - dont know why you keep repeating that, its quite boring.

MBC can tryhard shitpost and circle-jerk on reddit all they like, or claim that the Imperium is dead when this is clearly not the case (SMA is a shame, and CO2 are still traitors), lived in lowsec for long enough now sort of getting used to it, and PL/NC. have been doing so for a while - its just another large alliance/coalition without nullspace (Which isnt profitable to hold anymore thanks to fozziesov).

And since this is supposed to be "Kill Goons" - the GSF membership delta has been stable if not positive - been through this before, even if you claim goons are not the same, plenty of those who call themselves goons have been in these situations before, I'm certainly not bothered by all this, many others arent either.

Claim spin or kool-aid drinking all you like, its like water off a ducks back and its pretty much all you can come up with - perhaps you would like to try be more original rather than a pubbie shitlord?
    Last edited by Jaelian; 2016-04-11 at 03:48 PM.

Hunter| Warlock | Shaman | Paladin
    "In the light.. We are one"

10+ Year Old Account
    You mean all those supers being strategically kept logged off to deny PL that super capital brawl they so desire to make up for the humiliation of B-R? The amount of dick swinging they have been doing with their supers is quite amusing, their intentions are well known by now - and they aren't going to get it from the Imperium, and before you mention it excludes the turds who are stupid enough trying to move supers - we laugh at them anyway.

And DD'ing on the undock can be done by any idiot with a titan - dont know why you keep repeating that, its quite boring.

MBC can tryhard shitpost and circle-jerk on reddit all they like, or claim that the Imperium is dead when this is clearly not the case (SMA is a shame, and CO2 are still traitors), lived in lowsec for long enough now sort of getting used to it, and PL/NC. have been doing so for a while - its just another large alliance/coalition without nullspace (Which isnt profitable to hold anymore thanks to fozziesov).

And since this is supposed to be "Kill Goons" - the GSF membership delta has been stable if not positive - been through this before, even if you claim goons are not the same, plenty of those who call themselves goons have been in these situations before, I'm certainly not bothered by all this, many others arent either.

Claim spin or kool-aid drinking all you like, its like water off a ducks back and its pretty much all you can come up with - perhaps you would like to try be more original rather than a pubbie shitlord?
    you're quite funny with your delusions that goons have the upper-hand in this war.

they are losing their sovereignty, bit by bit. Every time Mittens says to not undock super caps, another POS is destroyed with them inside it.

they are losing the war, and quite badly, and it's been apparent ever since they tried to fight Voltron in low-sec and lost horrendously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrulerxxx View Post
    you're quite funny with your delusions that goons have the upper-hand in this war.

they are losing their sovereignty, bit by bit. Every time Mittens says to not undock super caps, another POS is destroyed with them inside it.

they are losing the war, and quite badly, and it's been apparent ever since they tried to fight Voltron in low-sec and lost horrendously.
    Nice job taking my post completely out of context, I didnt mention "upper-hand" or "winning", might I suggest wearing glasses next time before posting?

The rate that sov is being taken, Dek might fall by Christmas if MBC hasn't fallen apart by then, not that we care about sov right now.

And you cant undock super caps dumbass, and what does it matter if towers die, supers can remain logged off until this all blows over, not like we are going to feed PL the super brawl they really want, and with the capital changes patch fast approaching their relevance is in question by the entire eve community.

Hunter| Warlock | Shaman | Paladin
    "In the light.. We are one"

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice job taking my post completely out of context, I didnt mention "upper-hand" or "winning", might I suggest wearing glasses next time before posting?

The rate that sov is being taken, Dek might fall by Christmas if MBC hasn't fallen apart by then, not that we care about sov right now.

And you cant undock super caps dumbass, and what does it matter if towers die, supers can remain logged off until this all blows over, not like we are going to feed PL the super brawl they really want, and with the capital changes patch fast approaching their relevance is in question by the entire eve community.
    i obviously know what i meant by undock, as in out of their POSes, but i guess you can't even understand that.

ANY inaction by GOONs is hurting them, no matter how deluded Mittens and any GSF member thinks they have any chance of winning. Supers will still have relevance to the game, even after this patch, the point being that they will not be able to safely leave any system taken over by MBC because we know all their POSes, they won't be able to liquidate any of their assets if needed be. They will be literally stuck.

and you know you don't have to resort to insults because it really doesn't work out for your side of the argument.