(if this thread is thought as advertising or found breaking any forum rules please delete. There are no ads on the site or any other revenue program that will benefit me. I'm a gamer for years and this is a way for me to give back to the community. )
SWTOR Combat Log Parser
You can find a demo log on the bottom of the home page to see how the analysis is done.
Uploading a log as Guest (without account) will use the older style of the site and not the brand new.(both are accurate though!)
Please take the time to post a Reply of what you Liked or didn't like on the site so that i can make it better.
*Ranking System is now Live. You can now battle head to head with the other players to see who does the most dmg/heal (only logs uploaded by Registered users will be ranked).
*Fixed a bug that would not show the Wipes on the Sessions Page. ( no need to reupload the logs that were problematic).
With the release of combat logs in Update 1.2 i decided to build a custom combat log parser to share with the community.
It is a user-friendly website designed to produce the most useful results you may need.
Some of the included features are :
- WordofLogs-like DPS and HPS charts .
- Divided Sessions designated by the EnterCombat and ExitCombat Events.
- Analysis of all the Actors in each Session.
- Analysis of Damage and Healing done for each actor (including: Total Damage Done ,(DPS) , Dmg Threat Per Second (TPS) , Total Healing Done , Heal Per Second (HPS) , Heal Threat Per Second (TPS) )
- Per Spell Analysis for each Actor.
- Per Target Analysis for each Actor.
- Spell Analysis for each Target damaged or healed by the Actor.
Because different Browsers handle scripted pages differently, it is possible that a few bugs may occur on some Browsers.
So please take the time and post those nasty bugs on the forum. I ll be keeping an eye out, so that i can fix them asap.
The best way to post a bug is to:
- Report the problem. (Screenshots are always welcome)
- Report the Browser in which you encountered it.
- Explain how i can replicate it.
- Provide the Combat Log that caused the bug (if possible).
- Be patient as i try to fix it.
-05/05/2012 : v0.4.0.0 Ranking System is now Live
-17/04/2012 : v0.3.0.0 Complete Rewrite of the Site .
-03/04/2012 : v0.1.3.3 Added # of Miss
-03/04/2012 : v0.1.3.2 Fixed errors in DPS/HPS/TPS , Division by Zeros , Mixing up of Actions in Different Combat Sessions
-30/03/2012 : v0.1.3.0 Added DPS and HPS graphs, Updated Parser for Timestamps
-27/03/2012 : v0.1.2.0 Added Death Report, Improvements of Death Event Handling
-25/03/2012 : v0.1.1.1 Added Demo Function, Upload limit 10mb
-25/03/2012 : v0.1.1 (beta) Launch