Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    absolutely worth playing, but if you do, try to get the PC version D: I've got the 360 one, still worth playing of course, but when I see all the nice addons i'm about to cry

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJay09 View Post
    I didn't say you don't have fun in vanilla... I said that mods improve the skyrim experience by a whole lot.

Edit: And thus I recommended using mods.
    Ah well, that I agree on.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually play it on PS3 and still love it.

*duck*
    Playing Path of Exile and Guild Wars 2

10+ Year Old Account
    Like 95% of everyone has said, it's DEFINATELY worth it! The PC version is the way to go though! The mods make the game worth much more than it already is =]
    I cried alone every single night. It felt like every day that passed here stole another piece of my real life away. After i cried, I’d go and fight as hard as I could. My only thought was winning, moving forward, and getting stronger. — Asuna Yuuki

Is it worth playing? o_O

Lemme put it this way, Skyrim is the type of game that you can install on a Sunday night at 10 pm and say "well i'll play it for an hour before going to bed" and before you know it you're like "O_O is it morning already? AND WHERE THE HELL DID MY WEEK GO?"

Is that good.

To put it bluntly, Bethesda put a fucking country in a box.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    Is it worth playing? o_O

Lemme put it this way, Skyrim is the type of game that you can install on a Sunday night at 10 pm and say "well i'll play it for an hour before going to bed" and before you know it you're like "O_O is it morning already? AND WHERE THE HELL DID MY WEEK GO?"

Is that good.

To put it bluntly, Bethesda put a fucking country in a box.
    Heh, that's my story.

November 11, I bought and installed Skyrim.

I think it was December when I suddenly realized I should be going to class and showering and all that jazz Well okay, I wasn't that bad, but still the game sucked me in.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Tietoso View Post
    oh ok, i was worried about it being the part 5 of the series i wouldnt be able to get too much into the game.
    thank you guys for all your advice, ill be getting it this weekend!
    In my opinion Bethesda does an excellent job of making each part of the series its own game. They don't take place right after another, and for the most part, all the information that is necessary for you to understand what's going on in the game is readily avaliable in books or dialogue. Of course, playing the other games is great for your knowledge or recognizition of certain parts of the story, but it isn't necessary to enjoy them.

I really didn't like it. If I'm gonna play in a world that big I don't wanna play alone.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account
    It's only worth playing if you have the nude mod lol..
    It's pronounced "Dur-av-ian."

Its a terrible game, I hated it. Most of your time will be spent running rather than doing anything else.

However, it does seem to have a good story, and good music.

So read a Skyrim book while listening to the CD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Other than the horrible ui it was a pretty good game.

I thought the bugs were more funny than anything (giants turning you into satellites etc)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Methanar View Post

I thought the bugs were more funny than anything (giants turning you into satellites etc)
    agree the funny bugs and silly things that happen int he game make the game to be honest, I got completely flipped into the sky by a dragon once. and another time an enemy onced off my sword. Things like this make the game...

But bugs aside it is a good game

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    agree the funny bugs and silly things that happen int he game make the game to be honest, I got completely flipped into the sky by a dragon once. and another time an enemy onced off my sword. Things like this make the game...

But bugs aside it is a good game
    I watched a farmer lead his cow as a peace offering to the giants. Well, things didn't go so well for the farmer. He was literally launched into space.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Methanar View Post

Not a bug if working as intended.
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    I really didn't like it. If I'm gonna play in a world that big I don't wanna play alone.
    I think this is legitimate problem. I wonder why there is no multiplayer when it's obvious people would even pay extra for it.
    Design is an issue, but common it's not that hard (hur durr you respawn, in multiplayer, and so do quest subjects). Problem might lie on side of stubborn lead (like "don't waste time on that, to keep other things polished") or overall crappiness of gamebryo making it hard to provide stable experience without expensive changes.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    I think this is legitimate problem. I wonder why there is no multiplayer when it's obvious people would even pay extra for it.
    Design is an issue, but common it's not that hard (hur durr you respawn, in multiplayer, and so do quest subjects). Problem might lie on side of stubborn lead (like "don't waste time on that, to keep other things polished") or overall crappiness of gamebryo making it hard to provide stable experience without expensive changes.
    Because, believe it or not, A LOT of people still like singleplayer games. It's all about true and honest escapism.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Landin55 View Post
    Not a bug if working as intended.
    >giant smashes his hammer directly downward ontop of my head
    >I go into space

Skyrim physics give no fucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    Skyrim PvP would be so beyond broken.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah it's worth it, but I would just download it somewhere for free.

Great game, I find myself amused for hours on end. Lots to see and I have yet to run out of quests or things to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.