Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    From what he said, it seems like there is no Auction House (or anything else of that sort) in TESO.

So your options of trading are, as he said, the usual ''let's exchange stuff'' and guilds. I'm not very fond of this.
    Hopefully they have something else in store for us.
    Player-run transport!! YEAH!?

Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    Player-run transport!! YEAH!?
    I'm sorry... what?

10+ Year Old Account
    I can see it now, player made and run courier systems. :P

Create a website outside of the game to track items up for trade and have an in-game guild collect and deliver the items (or mail them if possible). Hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    I can see it now, player made and run courier systems. :P

Create a website outside of the game to track items up for trade and have an in-game guild collect and deliver the items (or mail them if possible). Hilarious!
    I don't even know what to say.

Having a courier would be kinda funny though.

It'll more likely lead to a mass collection of players in a certain area spamming chat with what they want to sell like it always does with a few exceptions.

Quote Originally Posted by Turkey One View Post
    It'll more likely lead to a mass collection of players in a certain area spamming chat with what they want to sell like it always does with a few exceptions.
    eh well, that already happens in high-populated WoW servers so it doesn't bother me much...

Buffed interview with Matt Firor:

The original article in German: http://www.buffed.de/TESO-The-Elder-...aunch-1079005/

A confusing translation to English by leperchans: http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/146...ew-matt-firor/

10+ Year Old Account
    How often do they open their servers for a closed Beta testing round? Is it every weekend? Not sure what this question falls under, if it's against NDA to ask or for anyone to tell me, then just ignore this.

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    How often do they open their servers for a closed Beta testing round? Is it every weekend? Not sure what this question falls under, if it's against NDA to ask or for anyone to tell me, then just ignore this.
    Giving any kind of reply based on experience would be breaking NDA, however, I can quote ZeniMax Online from their twitter:

Elder Scrolls Online ‏@TESOnline 17 Jul

@LMFAO987123 We haven't announced a specific beta schedule for #ESO, but we'll announce it here any time we send out a set of invites!
    and also facebook:

We are thrilled to see so many of you excited to participate in the ESO beta test, and we want to give you a quick update. We're continuing to run periodic tests with smaller groups, and have been collecting lots of valuable feedback. Although the tests are still for limited time periods, we're eager to get more of you into the action.

Don't worry, we'll still let everyone know when we send more beta invites, and will be looking to bring in many more beta testers as we continue to march toward launch. We appreciate all the continued support and enthusiasm for ESO, and we can't wait to have more of you experience the game!
    In other words, it's limited periodic testing and no one knows when the next round of tests will be.
    Last edited by Tabbycat; 2013-07-19 at 02:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabbycat View Post
    Buffed interview with Matt Firor:

The original article in German: http://www.buffed.de/TESO-The-Elder-...aunch-1079005/

A confusing translation to English by leperchans: http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/146...ew-matt-firor/
    Heh, if I only knew how to speak German then it wouldn't have been such a confusing write-up. I just Google translated it. It had sort of new information in it. I guess I could have posted it more cleanly haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanag View Post
    Heh, if I only knew how to speak German then it wouldn't have been such a confusing write-up. I just Google translated it. It had sort of new information in it. I guess I could have posted it more cleanly haha.
    I'm glad you did. I always forget about Google translate.

Reddit has some cool stuff about Elder Scrolls Online today....*cough*

Quote Originally Posted by Woakerio View Post
    Reddit has some cool stuff about Elder Scrolls Online today....*cough*
    I'm not going to leddit even if you told me I'd win the lottery.

Can you just post the information here please?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not going to leddit even if you told me I'd win the lottery.

Can you just post the information here please?
    He's talking about a new unsavory video that came out today.

Is it gameplay from TESO?

If it's some beta leak, I think after QuakeCon, if Bethesda sticks with the public demo, we won't have that problem anymore. Everyone and their ten kids that go to QuakeCon will be posting videos on youtube.

Is it gameplay from TESO?
    Yes, from a much more recent build; it looks good imo

Quote Originally Posted by Woakerio View Post
    Yes, from a much more recent build; it looks good imo
    I see.

Well fuck, think I'll have to find it on another website.

link?
    +10char
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

I wonder how long it will take for ZOS to take it down.