10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shardik View Post
    Same here, I was a little harsh on it the last time I tried it, and found that bow felt really crappy to use. I'm going to give it a much more fair shake, and try out some of the melee and magic weapons.
    Honestly, the bow feels like the worst atm. Melee I did however enjoy quite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumblecrush View Post
    That should be sending up huge red flags to anyone with some sense
    Seems like you don't care much about red flags, considering you are pushing Pantheon on these forums a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharuko View Post
    Seems like you don't care much about red flags, considering you are pushing Pantheon on these forums a lot.
    Deflect harder. This thing is gonna crash & burn worse than TOR, deal with it

Did TOR really crash and burn? While it might not achieved as much as they wanted, it seems to be going fairly well still.

Oh no doubt, it definitely can, in fact if history is any indication it will. But at least it will launch and get funded.

Same here, I was a little harsh on it the last time I tried it, and found that bow felt really crappy to use. I'm going to give it a much more fair shake, and try out some of the melee and magic weapons.
    Believe the bow does more damage the further you are from your target and is quite good for classes that can kite extremely well with slows like the Sorcerer and Templar. The melee weapons have much better synergy though and generally serve as the primary choice for most class specs in terms of effectiveness.

A little secret here, at least just for my experience. My view towards the game really changed when I went to strictly first person view and either was predominantly bow or caster.

Melee in general needs a bit of work and it is the one aspect that they really need to improve in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    A little secret here, at least just for my experience. My view towards the game really changed when I went to strictly first person view and either was predominantly bow or caster.

Melee in general needs a bit of work and it is the one aspect that they really need to improve in my opinion.
    The bow felt clumsy and didn't feel right at all, caster is something I don't know anything about yet. Melee actually felt fine both dual wield and two handed. And I was mainly first person. Lot of people didn't like melee for some reason, probably animations. I think if they improve animations (which I doubt they will) combat will feel better.

I hope they improve all aspects overall in terms of combat.
    Last edited by Sharuko; 2014-02-06 at 04:41 AM.

Why are you even posting in its Megathread then? Doesn't mean people have the same opinion as you... It's like you're saying 'Stay away from cheese, cause i personally don't like it, therefore you shouldn't too'.

People are gonna have to accept that not everyone has the same tastes, Stop trying to pigeon-hole people in to your personal choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Beats Per Minute View Post
    Believe the bow does more damage the further you are from your target and is quite good for classes that can kite extremely well with slows like the Sorcerer and Templar. The melee weapons have much better synergy though and generally serve as the primary choice for most class specs in terms of effectiveness.
    It wasn't really a damage thing, just the feel of the weapon. I kind of expected it to work like it does in oblivion or skyrim or other FPSs, where you have to pull back the string and shoot when you let off the button. Holding the button felt more like it was firing off arrows at random.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post

Really? I thought two handed and sword n board felt good. After watching that dev video of them fighting the Daedric Anchor, I've got to try 2-H staff with a dragonknight.

Also, dragonknight armor skill graphics are awesome. (I don't remember the name and would probably be breaking the NDA by saying it anyway)
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharuko View Post
    Lot of people didn't like melee for some reason, probably animations. I think if they improve animations (which I doubt they will) combat will feel better.

I hope they improve all aspects overall in terms of combat.
    animations and especially feedback like lack of impact need work. spellcasting actually felt the best out of all the combat in my opinion

and I agree 100% with your last sentence there.

I do hope they improve it, I actually liked a lot of the other parts of the game even if it was a bit too linear for my taste

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    Here i am sitting @ 12 AM waiting for the beta keys to open up for normal curse account users.
    Nothing yet, when u got this planned?
    What are you referring to? As far as I know Curse didn't give out any Beta Keys for anything, but I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    What are you referring to? As far as I know Curse didn't give out any Beta Keys for anything, but I could be wrong.
    ESO stress test this weekend, I believe?

I'm not sure why this would be posted here though.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

My only real gripe overall was how as a nightblade trying to play as an assassin type early on I was actually a touch range destruction spell user only using non-magic based attacks (or non magicka fueled) as filler. Wish I had a better understanding of sneak attack as it didn't seem consistent for me

Some wonderful bits of wisdom from their knowledge base:

"This error [201] can occur when players with any special characters (such as ü, ã, or ó) in their username or password try to log in to the servers."

"We are aware of an issue that prevents customers from using special characters when entering their billing address to purchase the game. If the billing address does include special characters please replace these with their English-language equivalents (e.g.: use ae for ä, ue for ü, oe for ö, ss for ß, e for é/è)."

Let's remember that it is 2014, and if someone still consider Latin or Cyrillic letters as 'special characters' is a sign of unprofessionalism.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, with the 3 day early access, can I enter the code and have everything ready for the beginning of the early access? Or do I have to do it during the 3 day early access?
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

It wasn't really a damage thing, just the feel of the weapon. I kind of expected it to work like it does in oblivion or skyrim or other FPSs, where you have to pull back the string and shoot when you let off the button. Holding the button felt more like it was firing off arrows at random.
    I hated the bow at first, then when I got some abilities and started to play it 3rd person view, as well as doing only quick left click instead of holding heavy shot (like Id do in skyrim) while moving around, it felt way better to me. Still far from being perfect, but it felt more fast and natural. Try it to see if its better for you, might not, but meh, you lose nothing!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    Some wonderful bits of wisdom from their knowledge base:

"This error [201] can occur when players with any special characters (such as ü, ã, or ó) in their username or password try to log in to the servers."

"We are aware of an issue that prevents customers from using special characters when entering their billing address to purchase the game. If the billing address does include special characters please replace these with their English-language equivalents (e.g.: use ae for ä, ue for ü, oe for ö, ss for ß, e for é/è)."

Let's remember that it is 2014, and if someone still consider Latin or Cyrillic letters as 'special characters' is a sign of unprofessionalism.
    Could you please leave the thread already. You are so obnoxious.

I just got a beta invite for this weekend and am excited to try the game despite all the negativity floating around about it. If it's full of fail as so many have said, I'll get to experience it for myself instead of mindlessly repeating other people's opinions and passing it off as my own.