Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Indeed, meant to refer to Jamber.

Log into green mans site and check your games library. Should see separate codes there.
    Will do, Bear-man.

Edit: Well, this doesn't help any...

The Elder Scrolls® Online: Imperial Edition Download XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The Elder Scrolls® Online: Imperial Edition Download XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

As you can see, one imperial edition has 3 codes, and the other has one >.>. This isn't looking good.
    Last edited by Jamber; 2014-04-03 at 09:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    I'm not a roleplayer, but won't lack of chat bubbles be a bit shit?
    And the fact that when you're in the guild, your account name shows instead of your character's name >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grantji View Post
    I bought directly on their page, the key is already activated. FU.
    You aren't considered "live" till you setup your subscription plan.

Quote Originally Posted by ZOS_AmeliaR
    That's correct. The 30 days begins when you select your subscription plan, which Early Access customers will not need to do until Sunday. Hope this helps clarify!
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    And the fact that when you're in the guild, your account name shows instead of your character's name >.>
    Roleplaying in guild chat never made sense to me anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Has anyone seen any kind of roleplay yet? I think I'll be spending most of my time doing it but I've yet to see any, perhaps in a few weeks...but still, I'd like to see a few slivers here and there.
    I had a lovely quick roleplay with a Breton and a Khajit, while we sat waiting for a skull-and-crossbones mob to pop back up. I started with /lute, one of them did /drum and the other did /flute. The moment the music synched together, the crab appeared.

Some really fun emotes out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Roleplaying in guild chat never made sense to me anyways.
    What does that mean? I'm forced to pay for a sub before the free month is up?

Deleted
    DOESN'T MATTER! I WANT TO RAGE! AAAARRRRGGGH!!

go away with your vulcan logic and stuff ...

Your card wont be charged for first 30 days, so you can just cancel your sub at any time. You just need to pick one plan to activate free 30 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamber View Post
    In the e-mail, I see something such as this--

The Elder Scrolls® Online: Imperial Edition
    Key:
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Of course, the 4 lines of X's are actually 4 lines of letters, being 20 letters long each. I don't know if it's all for one, or for both, or will I get a second one for my other purchase (I bought them at different times in the same day).
    From what I can tell, you don't need to input anything. All 4 codes matched up with the 4 codes they already gave me for my two copies and I've already put both sets of codes into my account and my wife's.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciples View Post
    Like most sub games, you are required to set up a subscription. You are not required to pay for it until it rolls after your free month is up. You can cancel before the end of the month and pay nothing.

Because of the downtime, early access customers are essentially being given 2 extra free days of gametime, so no one should complain at this point about lack of access due to the downtime.

If anyone has a bug that has impacted you more than 2 days, I would personally ask customer support if they will extend this for you and see what they say, once your account access is restored.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Well, shouldn't it break immersion if you can talk to people that aren't near you? Which means the only two things that should be seen are /say and /yell.

Not that I RP because I don't. It just doesn't seem logical to pick and choose your RP elements.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciples View Post
    I'm actually trying to get this clarified atm. I will be paying for ESO through Paypal. I'm trying to figure out if I need funds on it Sunday. Didn't plan on adding any till a week before my initial month was up.

- - - Updated - - -

!WARNING!

If you open the launcher and it shows the install button. DO NOT PRESS! It will delete your installation and download it all over again. For some reason the launcher is asking some to install. They are looking for a fix.

I'm actually trying to get this clarified atm. I will be paying for ESO through Paypal. I'm trying to figure out if I need funds on it Sunday. Didn't plan on adding any till a week before my initial month was up.
    No, you shouldn't. Maybe $.01 in order for them to verify. But, if it works like other games work, you won't need the money in your account until your free month has expired.

- - - Updated - - -

!WARNING!

If you open the launcher and it shows the install button. DO NOT PRESS! It will delete your installation and download it all over again. For some reason the launcher is asking some to install. They are looking for a fix.
    Interesting. Mine installed a patch by itself.

I got 2 lines of 20 characters for my code, go figure what to input -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious98 View Post
    Interesting. Mine installed a patch by itself.
    Yeah, I just got a small 27MB or so patch, but a number of people have popped up on their forums with the issue. Zenimax knows of it and is looking into. Just wanted to get the info out since I know a number of us avoid the official forums.

Game question: at what level difference do the mobs stop giving you xp when you kill them?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kiurys View Post
    Game question: at what level difference do the mobs stop giving you xp when you kill them?
    I think, this mechanic is not in the game - you could kill mudcrabs for XP

10+ Year Old Account
    I think they always give xp. It's just at a point you'll only get like 1xp. I wanna say it feels like 3 lvls you see a big cut in the xp.

Deleted
    The launcher wants me to redownload 22gb. Anyone else got that issue?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    The launcher wants me to redownload 22gb. Anyone else got that issue?
    Go a few posts up. :P

According to their infographic, everything gives XP. You could reach max level by killing something like 119,000 mudcrabs.

Just reminds me of the four young ones spending weeks killing boars in Elwynn Forest.