Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Impressive but there's a major problem when current raid content can be completed solo style by a specific class. I'm not one to typically state that X or Y class should be adjusted but in this case I'm willing to make an exception. Blizzard should look into why DK's have such immense survival skills and adjust accordingly. It's only fair.
    I think Blizzard should rather slow down with their ridiculous gear scaling throughout an expansion.

Wow. This is sad. What is blizzard doing? I don't care who you are or what class you play, NO ONE should be able to solo the final boss of the current raid tier, Or any raid boss in that tier for that matter. I don't care if it's been out for a year and nerfed, it still shouldn't be possible. The fact that it is possible just is sad, come on blizzard...

15+ Year Old Account
    Impressive but there's a major problem when current raid content can be completed solo style by a specific class. I'm not one to typically state that X or Y class should be adjusted but in this case I'm willing to make an exception. Blizzard should look into why DK's have such immense survival skills and adjust accordingly. It's only fair.
    Blood DK is amazing when you drastically outgear the content, it is however completely balanced (and worse than most tanks during MoP) when content is current. I'd love to trade this ability to outscale content if I could be in prot warrior level when content is current doing WoD.

By no means saying DKs aren't viable, just not top of the pack

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    *She

Yes girls play WoW, and yes girls can be better than boys at it.
    Gender is irrelevant. Everyone has a penis in video games, and it is measured purely on skill. Mionelol's cock is massive.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Stalin View Post
    I think Blizzard should rather slow down with their ridiculous gear scaling throughout an expansion.
    Considering the item level of entry-gear in WoD.... I wouldn't be surprised if it only takes an expansion after WoD for the stats to be completely over the top, AGAIN.

If every tier only brought up the itemlevel just a tiny bit (like it should), this kind of thing wouldn't be possible.
    You shouldn't be able to "outgear" the raid with the gear that drops from the raid itself. It's completely bull.

Talk about not learning from mistakes.

This point comes up in literally every Mionelol/Raegwynn solo thread.

DKs are not overpowered compared to other tanks. Their skillset just allows them to have high survivability in solo content. They aren't some godlike class that will let you kill raid bosses with half a raid or less.

- - - Updated - - -

*She

That's nice. I love the part where you completely destroy the part of his post where he said that girls can't play WoW. Hang on...

10+ Year Old Account
    Loving the white-knight, there's always one or two popping up when there's no need for em (yet) :P

Impressive as always Although I'm still wondering why it's even possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishamaelronin View Post
    Wow. This is sad. What is blizzard doing? I don't care who you are or what class you play, NO ONE should be able to solo the final boss of the current raid tier, Or any raid boss in that tier for that matter. I don't care if it's been out for a year and nerfed, it still shouldn't be possible. The fact that it is possible just is sad, come on blizzard...
    Is there any actual negative effect on the game here or does it just not feel right to you? You frankly should care that it's been out for a year and nerfed, on top of being on the lowest non-LFR difficulty setting. Call me when bosses are actually undertuned while they are relevant. Garrosh on Normal a week before the next expansion is hardly relevant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lyshain View Post
    this is one of worlds best players. i am pretty sure your average DK would not succeed- on the other hand i am pretty sure Mione could pull it off with another class too, she is just so skilled
    No she wouldn't...there isn't any other class that has such a big power and balance between tanking, healing and dpsing at the same time. While she probably is a great player, let's be realistic and say that it is the class.

It takes a lot of time to find a working strategy for some bosses on solo on top of having the best gear possible. The people who can even attempt this is pretty small...only a very small % of players have the best gear possible, leave alone the time to work out a working strategy.

That said, impressive none the less...let's not just be idiotic fanboys.

*She

I was already expecting someone to make it into a feminist topic, but not that quick.. /applaud

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FpicEail View Post
    This point comes up in literally every Mionelol/Raegwynn solo thread.

DKs are not overpowered compared to other tanks. Their skillset just allows them to have high survivability in solo content. They aren't some godlike class that will let you kill raid bosses with half a raid or less.

- - - Updated - - -

That's nice. I love the part where you completely destroy the part of his post where he said that girls can't play WoW. Hang on...
    Many players in PvP in past patches will disagree with you. I remember some patches where they were literally be able to tank 5-10 players in PvP. The class has it's ups and downs, but it's a fact and not an opinion that at times they are so overpowered it isn't even funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Suffer the Consequences View Post
    Mionelol's cock is massive.
    something about this sentence makes me kind of uncomfortable.....

but GZ!^^

still ugly troll, though :3

you're right but mione is someone exceptionnal, i mean, nobody else is capable of doing what she do in the game

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teddybearavenger View Post
    No. Dk's are broken and imbalanced and have been able to ull this BS for years and they haven't gotten the decent rework to drop them into where they should be. There's no way she should be able to do this at 90 with any class.
    No.

/10chars

Deleted
    *She

Of course they're better due to age, as the term "girl" can include adult ones up to their 30s, while the term "boy" is limited to any guy who is younger than 18 and therefore less skilled.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    Many players in PvP in past patches will disagree with you. I remember some patches where they were literally be able to tank 5-10 players in PvP. The class has it's ups and downs, but it's a fact and not an opinion that at times they are so overpowered it isn't even funny.
    Does "some patches" include 6.0.3, or only arbitrary times in the past?

Mione is so amazing, this requires serious skill and patience. I bet most players would give quickly, but Mione carries on!

Btw, Mione, what is that version of Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind used in the video? :3
    Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind

Even if we give the average player a DK in bis gear, he or she wont be able to do this.

This takes skill, dedication, planning and a lot of patience and research.

That was a lot of Empowered Desecrated Weapons. Good job, Mione, that was a pretty cool way to end the expansion.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Gender is irrelevant. Everyone has a penis in video games, and it is measured purely on skill. Mionelol's cock is massive.
    I hope you don't mind, but I plan to make what you said my sig.