Page 15 of 96 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by diablo3 View Post
    A true Blizzard fan would of queued at midnight for the game... pfft true Blizzard Fan.. give your pass to me who will appreciate the guest pass!

PAID FOR BY FANS OF DAY[9] WATCHING THE DIABLO 3 MARATHON! USE YOUR WINGS DAY[9] !!!!
    Diablo3 once stated that "the Blizzard merger with Activision is the best thing that ever happened in gaming!" Do you really want to give your guest pass to another Bobby Kotick lackey? SAY NO TO DIABLO3 smears and give your pass to a true fan, Warloff!

I am Warloff and I approve this message.

PAID FOR BY FRIENDS OF WARLOFF

Hi can anyone PM me or email me at pippinkruger(at)hotmail(dot)co(dot)uk a guest code please, i need to check if game is decent before i order tomorrow, thanks in advance! (Also if not in right section please move) x
    p.s. would luv you forwever :3 xxxx
    By the way from England so im guessing thats (EUR) !

Could anyone please spare one for a friend? He just hit some hard times and could really use the lift. Plus we'd like to play together but I did not get any passes Please help? For US by the way!
    Last edited by Discordya; 2012-05-15 at 07:45 PM.

I would really appreciate EU guest pass.

Sigh...still need a pass

Hi, would like to hear if anyone has an EU guestpass they would like to give away?
    Would be much appreaciated

Ehpnfw-2gb6-wef6f6-twv6-kpmm2v eu
    You know me... but I do not know you. You would speak against me... make the others see me as you do... you would have them distrust their comrade of old... their brother... You will not be allowed to spread any of your malicious falsehoods...

WTB Guess pass! PM please <3

I would like to have a quest pass if someone could give one, i would greatly appreciate it,:P

Could anyone please spare a US guest pass? PM or e-mail is fine if you don't mind, msh4168 at ymail dot com

Thank you very much, I'd love you forever, I've never tried Diablo and just would like to try it and hopefully continue playing it.

I'd like one or two guestpasses... Thank you.

If anyone could spare a US guest pass that would be awesome. Don't have the money to spare at the moment but I'm dying to play. tony(dot)ribble(at)gmail(dot)com

If anyone could PM me a EU one I would be insanely thankful.

If anyone has a spare US guest pass it would be greatly appreciated.

I would like one guest key for EU too if someone have free PM-me

I would really appreciate if someone could spare a eu guest pass please
    Last edited by carrsey2; 2012-05-15 at 07:59 PM. Reason: error lol

Looking for EU guest pass if anyone has? Only thing i can offer in return is an invite to IPTorrents

im looking to try this game before I buy it as i have never played the previous diablo games if anyone has a spare key i would greatly appreciate it you can either pm me or email vic_420(at)hotmail.com ty in advance

Also looking for EU guest pass. would be greatly appreciated.

thanks!

Also looking for EU guest pass. would be greatly appreciated.