Weekend Pass 5/17 - 5/21

Looks like they are doing another weekend pass this weekend. Note that if you have taken part in any other trials (7 day or previous weekend trials) you won't be able to take part in this trial.

Originally Posted by SWTOR

will be another Weekend Pass Free Trial, giving people interested in Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ the chance to take the first steps in their personal Star Wars™ saga for free*! This Weekend Pass Free Trial will begin on Thursday, May 17th at 12:01AM CDT / 5:01AM GMT, and end on Monday, May 21st at 2:00AM CDT / 7:00AM GMT.

(soure)

10+ Year Old Account
    In my opinion, the only way they are going to get people to come back is to open up these trial weekends to cancelled accounts. I loved SWTOR, but I couldnt justify paying $15.00 a month to log in, do 1.5-3 hours of dailies, sitting at the fleet because the only other thing to do was a flashpoint that I didnt have time for.

They need to open these weekends to show cancelled subs, along with new subs, that they are making improvements.

Quote Originally Posted by Grakey View Post
    In my opinion, the only way they are going to get people to come back is to open up these trial weekends to cancelled accounts. I loved SWTOR, but I couldnt justify paying $15.00 a month to log in, do 1.5-3 hours of dailies, sitting at the fleet because the only other thing to do was a flashpoint that I didnt have time for.

They need to open these weekends to show cancelled subs, along with new subs, that they are making improvements.
    Nah, they do something far better. They give everyone (that has a lvl 50, or a certain level of legacy) a free month every time a new patch is out. That's a really big show of good faith. I haven't seen anyone doing anything like that. Blizzard only gave us a free week when 4.3 went live, I've yet to see them give a free whooping month just like that.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    Nah, they do something far better. They give everyone (that has a lvl 50, or a certain level of legacy) a free month every time a new patch is out. That's a really big show of good faith. I haven't seen anyone doing anything like that. Blizzard only gave us a free week when 4.3 went live, I've yet to see them give a free whooping month just like that.
    I missed the last time they did this a few weeks back as I was seriously very ill, but have considered coming back to check everything out. Do you know if they have confirmed they will do it again in the near future?

Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post
    I missed the last time they did this a few weeks back as I was seriously very ill, but have considered coming back to check everything out. Do you know if they have confirmed they will do it again in the near future?
    They haven't said anything about specifically when/if they will be doing it again.

Deleted
    I like this game!

Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post
    As Arlee said, they haven't confirmed or denied anything about doing this again.

I'm secretly hoping they do, even if its not a month at least a week or so would be immensely welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    They haven't said anything about specifically when/if they will be doing it again.
    yeah but......... I can dream can't I? I am hoping they do it again. Gamecards are absurdly expensive on my country, and I wont be able to afford one all the time, thus a free month for me would be VASTLY more valuable than to most other players. I wasn't around by the time 1.2 was released, but I'm hoping that when 1.3 is out, they repeat the offer, at least to some degree

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)