Post Daniel Rotspine [BIO]

((This is a character in my SRP i'm going to make called "The Cult of the Banished One".
    Links to other major characters:
    Netherlord Xi'Tozz
    Kevon Darkspine))

Name: Daniel Rotspine (Formerly known as Daniel Thelvine)
    Race: Corrupted Human
    Class: High Necromancer

Languages: Demonic, Common

Faction: Cult of the Banished One

Personality: A heartless creature, not having any emotions for anyone other then the Netherlord he loves and worships.

Appearance: Tall in stature, he has red, glowing eyes and pale, white skin. Markings of the Netherlord cover his body, and are purple. He wears a blue robe with a long staff, with a glowing tip. He has a long, white beard.

History: Daniel Rotspine, formerly known as Daniel Thelvine, was brothers with Kevon, and they were both priests. They both went on a holy mission to Outlands, but Daniel was captured by demons. Daniel did his best to resist the demons, but it was no good. He was brainwashed by the Illidari. He stayed with the Illidari for 2 years, and he was invited to the Banishment of the Netherlord Xi'Tozz. Daniel thought what they were doing was wrong, after he read up on who Xi'Tozz was. When Illidan was defeated, he made a daring escape, and eluded the Horde and Alliance Fighters. He formed a cult by the name, "The Cult of the Banished One" where they attempt to bring back the great and powerful Xi'Tozz. He is the master in command, although he likes to call himself "Second in Command", the leader being Xi'Tozz. Being corrupted, he has no memory of the past, and will stop at nothing to bring back Xi'Tozz and reclaim Outlands for themselves.

OOC note:
    I shall be making a Bio about the Cult of the Banished One after i make Kevon. After that, the SRP will be ready to go! Hope you're excited, 'cause i am!
    Last edited by The Devious Chicken; 2012-05-19 at 06:16 PM.
    | Main RP Character:
    Nidal Shadowdance |
    | While Forum RP'ing:
    Italics = What he's doing currently.
    Non-italics with Quotes = Talking
    Non-Italics without Quotes = Thinking |

10+ Year Old Account
    you could put his former name up with his current name, just as a side note.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    you could put his former name up with his current name, just as a side note.
    Thanks for the tip.
    | Main RP Character:
    Nidal Shadowdance |
    | While Forum RP'ing:
    Italics = What he's doing currently.
    Non-italics with Quotes = Talking
    Non-Italics without Quotes = Thinking |