Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    I do not get the point of racing to the finish in a game like this. But if it is what floats their boat more power to them.

Grats to them all.
    Money is the point of racing to the finish.

---------- Post added 2012-05-20 at 05:18 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    5 days is more that what I expected, after Blizzard said it would take weeks to clear Inferno
    No, they said it would take weeks for the average player to clear inferno.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    << world first while wearing pink panties and having a level 77 blood elf with white hair on the same battle.net account
    Hahahahaha this world first I DO applaud!

It is so bewildering to see people argue about the first place in a race that no one organised. There were no rules, no prearranged mutual starting point, group size; no agreement on what constitutes cheating, or what is the actual goal of the race, nothing. This is a joke of a race at best, and I cannot understand how World of WarCraft's mentality of burning through content to get some cheers for being the biggest burner got to Diablo as well, which is a hugely different game. Diablo has more in common with Skyrim than it does with World of WarCraft. Did anyone have a race for world first Skyrim completion? All of this arguement, without any reason other than to boost Krip's and everyone else's ego, by telling them how awesome they are while playing a videogame, not even the way it is supposed to be played.

Unless someone actually organises a race, in the way tournaments are organised for strategy and fighting games, there is no race. Just some ego-stroking events, where participants try to find excuses to get congratulated.

Deleted
    Method got:
    World first Diablo 4man kill

Team No Life got:
    World first 4man Inferno
    Worlds fastest Diablo clear

/end discussion?

Deleted
    ye it must be so fun to burn through everything asap and skip half of the game for a world first that only mouthbreathing idiots care about

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Inzightlive View Post
    ye it must be so fun to burn through everything asap and skip half of the game for a world first that only mouthbreathing idiots care about
    The wow mentality is still strong within most people even in a diablo game.

Deleted
    To all the people saying that NL got World first 4man Inferno clear, did you guys read Old's post? Method (dunno about NL) skipped large parts of the game after the second act. If Old is right, NL did that too, so how on earth did they get WF Inferno clear if they skipped large parts. To all people complaining about Method skipping some parts of act 4 as a 4 player group, NL and Method skipped parts of Inferno. If the last part is all that counts, Method got WF 4-player clear. If Inferno clear is what it should be, clearing everything, I guess we just have to wait for yet another WF (except if the solo Danish actually cleared everything).

Congrats to them

10+ Year Old Account
    It's funny at the beginning all those people going for world first went with a group because they said it was easier, and now all of a sudden it is easier solo. Yea no kidding even I could've predicted that 60% extra damage would hurt. Point us, world first has been done, doesn't matter whether it is 1, 2, 3 or 4. They decided to go with a group cause it was easier, and now all of a sudden it's a world first cause it's harder. You guys boggle my mind. Some Wizard did it, they lost. Case close. They're not even second.

Quote Originally Posted by Meraxes View Post
    Method got:
    World first Diablo 4man kill

Team No Life got:
    World first 4man Inferno
    Worlds fastest 4man inferno Diablo clear

/end discussion?
    You mean that? doubt they killed inferno diablo faster then the danish boy in terms of time from "start"...
    Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0 | AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | 2x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz Cl9 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X GHz Edition |
    XFX ProSeries XXX 850W | Fractal Design Define R4 | Samsung 840 ProSerie 256GB | 3TB HDD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Christoffer1989 View Post
    You mean that? doubt they killed inferno diablo faster then the danish boy in terms of time from "start"...
    They didn't

---------- Post added 2012-05-20 at 10:45 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    It's funny at the beginning all those people going for world first went with a group because they said it was easier, and now all of a sudden it is easier solo. Yea no kidding even I could've predicted that 60% extra damage would hurt. Point us, world first has been done, doesn't matter whether it is 1, 2, 3 or 4. They decided to go with a group cause it was easier, and now all of a sudden it's a world first cause it's harder. You guys boggle my mind. Some Wizard did it, they lost. Case close. They're not even second.
    This is completely right,

Time difference is never counted in WoW first kills, why should it make a difference here?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Inzightlive View Post
    Who are you to judge? Some like this, no need to call others idiots because you dislike their gaming approach... are you jealous or something? Let it be.
    -K

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    5 days is more that what I expected, after Blizzard said it would take weeks to clear Inferno
    None of them have properly cleared inferno. I mean like, they even skipped elite trash because they weren't good enough to kill it.

The sad thing with diablo is, I noticed in every mode, the trash is 10 times worse than any boss. Blizzard really failed there.

Quote Originally Posted by fusionz View Post
    people here claim that method got the first kill because they played 9 more hours than team NL and that is just not true.
    see what I meant now ?
    Before NL could even make a character Method was close to done with normal. See what people are saying? Also the tortoise still won the race, just because the hare went to sleep and covered the course faster doesnt mean the hare won.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by belgicanofl View Post
    None of them have properly cleared inferno. I mean like, they even skipped elite trash because they weren't good enough to kill it.

The sad thing with diablo is, I noticed in every mode, the trash is 10 times worse than any boss. Blizzard really failed there.
    Elite packs are completely optional. Not sure why this has any baring on anything.

15+ Year Old Account
    Can we just dig a hole and bury these abomination topics there? Neither of them have properly cleared inferno yet. During their clears both of them were skipping quite a lot. Both did Diablo by despawning Shadow Clones. Method did parts of act 4 solo. NL used Kripp as lonely kamikaze fighter when trying to find hell portals in Gardens of Hope. So only one I congratulate is the lonely guy who did all this solo. At least he isn't swinging his dick around like elementary schooler. Just put your meat sticks back to pants and go enjoy this awesome game.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYFioGqC2qQ - The true nature of finnish people

It is not Inferno Clear but rather killing of the inferno bosses.

Throughout all four of acts these people have skipped rare and champion packs. The best indication of it not being a clear is that the Wizard guy/gal had the same amount of kills for both total and elites as I had when I had finished NM with my barb where I hadn't returned to farm anything.

Call it WF Inferno Diablo kill rather than Inferno clear as they don't really deserve to named the latter due to their actions taken in accomplishing in, regarding the accuracy of words used in describing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Congratulations to them for the clear, but it wasn't world first.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenX View Post
    It is not Inferno Clear but rather killing of the inferno bosses.

Throughout all four of acts these people have skipped rare and champion packs. The best indication of it not being a clear is that the Wizard guy/gal had the same amount of kills for both total and elites as I had when I had finished NM with my barb where I hadn't returned to farm anything.

Call it WF Inferno Diablo kill rather than Inferno clear as they don't really deserve to named the latter due to their actions taken in accomplishing in, regarding the accuracy of words used in describing it.
    Look, first of all - they didn't go around the map exploring because it was a RACE. While not looking around the map they would have skipped hundreds of rares. Whats the difference here?
    They are in low gear because they haven't farmed rare spawns - which makes the inferno rare packs harder than some of the bosses if they get unlucky with the abilities.

Second of all - Guilds have been skipping packs in WoW since the beginning of time. Trash packs were skipped during BT and Sunwell (and many many many more) to save time to get the world first kills. Does this mean those are invalidated also?

This race (like all races in WoW raids and diablo) is a race to kill the last boss on the hardest difficulty. Nothing else matters.
    The solo Wizard killed it world first
    Method killed it world second (World first 4man)
    NL killed it world third.

Stop trying to devalue a clear due to stupid irrelevant information. Next you are going to tell me their kill isn't legit because they weren't using royal dye.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Turvakapsu View Post
    Team Nolife just killed Diablo, being the first team to wholly clear 4man Inferno. Real intense!

For the people herp-derping Method did it first, they killed Diablo first but skipped a part of Act 4 by soloing it on a Wizard making Team Nolife the first team in the world to clear Inferno 4 player setting. (And considering the 9-hour disadvantage, they technically were the first to kill Diablo too.)
    Let's not forget TheGdStudio helped Method with gear, borrowing them all the gear they needed where Team Nolife had no such huge advantage.

Personally I feel the hard work they put into this paid of and I'm glad it did. It has been amazing to follow the team via their 5 streams. Definetely an experience worth watching through.

How do you feel about this? Discuss.

http://www.twitch.tv/nl_Kripp
    http://www.twitch.tv/nl_Krippi
    http://www.twitch.tv/nl_diplol
    http://www.twitch.tv/nl_nykez
    http://www.twitch.tv/nl_Quiks
    Nice, they have waited 10 years for diablo 3 and rushed the whole thing in what? 4-5 days? Good job I can say. People like them should be banned for rushing stuff, it's about exploring. Also, bosses are piss easy, stop bragging of beating them, they're the easiest thing ever! What is challenge is when you get trash with 4-5 abilities. I really want to see how they handle trash.. Bosses.. puh piss easy

Deleted
    Ahh, so Method got it first?
    So which team spent the most time in-game?