Page 4 of 57 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider Klein View Post
    About $200. Great LoH and Crit. Would have got an absolute mint had you rolled extra damage rather than int/dex

Yeah I was thinking the same thing lol. I actaully used it for a while with a 300 LoH gem since I didn't have any on any of my other gear lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Need to know price checks and if it's worth selling or not. Trade chat has an unusually high amount of trolls atm and I can't get a real price check haha.

Wondering what I should put these up for. I know they're worth something just not quite sure what.

Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    Need to know price checks and if it's worth selling or not. Trade chat has an unusually high amount of trolls atm and I can't get a real price check haha.
    These are worthless. I'm sure the chat actually told you that just fine...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jaakkeli View Post
    These are worthless. I'm sure the chat actually told you that just fine...
    Thanks bro....

Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    Thanks bro....
    Sorry to say, but he's right. The belt has no all resist, and the strength can be much higher than that. The dps on the two hander is too low, and LOH isn't the god stat for two handers that it is for one handers. Two handers are used in dps builds, and dps builds prefer life steal. Crit damage is also a big thing for two handers, since if you roll near max crit damage, and get a socket, that's a potential ~200% crit damage. Even with good stats on them, two handers need to be around 1200 dps before they start to see any value over a million. A "perfect" two hander would be something with ~1400+ dps, 100% crit damage, a socket, 3% life steal and 300 strength.

15+ Year Old Account
    Those gloves are really nice dw. They could be better, vit instead of int as the secondary dex roll, all resist as a 6th property, slightly higher everything, but you don't get gloves like that often.

I wouldn't put a buyout, list em with like 40m/$100 bid and see what happens.

What i should do with this baby?

DEVASTATOR ATROCITY

1185 DPS
    258Min Damage
    335Max Damage
    +49% Damage
    +76 Str
    +108 Vit
    Increase Attack Speed 7%

Quote Originally Posted by Mnevis View Post
    Those gloves are really nice dw. They could be better, vit instead of int as the secondary dex roll, all resist as a 6th property, slightly higher everything, but you don't get gloves like that often.

I wouldn't put a buyout, list em with like 40m/$100 bid and see what happens.
    I wasn't really sure and no one had replied yet so in my antsy I can't wait nature I listed them for 15m and they sold almost instantly lol. Lesson learned I suppose. Thanks for the info all the same though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gloves:

185 Dex
    46 Vitality
    38 Fire Resist
    +12 Magic Find

The magic find and fairly high dex are what are making me question this piece's value.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Avrianna View Post
    Gloves:

185 Dex
    46 Vitality
    38 Fire Resist
    +12 Magic Find

The magic find and fairly high dex are what are making me question this piece's value.
    On the EU AH you can pick up equivalent or better items for around 20k on that one.

Got this chest today:

I stuck some gems in it for now.
    Signature not found

10+ Year Old Account
    Amulet:

147 Strength
    64 Dexterity
    140 Intelligence
    66 Vitality
    34 Fire Resist
    1 Socket

Need quick help:

1h axe:
    542 DPS
    129-330 fire dmg
    +225 life per hit
    2,70% lifesteal
    socket

Dps low but LoH and lifesteal and socket. How much guys i can get for this (gold/rmah)?

Quote Originally Posted by alzoron View Post
    Got this chest today:

I stuck some gems in it for now.
    If this had bonus armor it would be extremely valuable. Should still be worth a few millions with that though.

---------- Post added 2012-07-16 at 12:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Need quick help:

1h axe:
    542 DPS
    129-330 fire dmg
    +225 life per hit
    2,70% lifesteal
    socket

Dps low but LoH and lifesteal and socket. How much guys i can get for this (gold/rmah)?
    It's vendor trash. DPS is way, way too low and LoH isn't even high. Lifesteal is a worthless stat if you don't have high damage which you won't with this weapon.

15+ Year Old Account
    Need help with amulet pricing. Would prefer $ value, but gold is fine too.

Amulet:
    141 dex
    62 int
    255 vit
    40 poision resist
    59 resist all
    Last edited by Lastkaii; 2012-07-16 at 12:33 AM.

I gave up trying to find the value of items on RMAH, it's so random.

I list an amazing item for $5 it takes weeks to sell. I throw some piece of trash on there for $30 as a joke and it sells within 2 hours.

I know it's worth selling, but I don't know what for. I'm not looking to sell it here, just trying to get an idea what's acceptable to ask for it. Someone offered 10m, which isn't insulting by any means, but I feel it's too low. I've looked around and that helm with those stats is not on the AH. 79 Dex, 79 Vit, 4% Chance to Fear, the extra armor and a socket... The one item I can compare it to is listed at $45 and not selling. Would 30 million be ridiculous? What's a good ball park.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyIllidan View Post

I know it's worth selling, but I don't know what for. I'm not looking to sell it here, just trying to get an idea what's acceptable to ask for it. Someone offered 10m, which isn't insulting by any means, but I feel it's too low. I've looked around and that helm with those stats is not on the AH. 79 Dex, 79 Vit, 4% Chance to Fear, the extra armor and a socket... The one item I can compare it to is listed at $45 and not selling. Would 30 million be ridiculous? What's a good ball park.

Well the Natalya mask I got had 10 more vit, 50 more dexterity, int instead of str (Around the same amount) No socket, 40~ all resist (Iirc) and it sold for 40 dollars in about five minutes of putting it up :P

I would value that one of around 30 dollars max, you can get ones with more dex for slightly more then that and with crit.

---------- Post added 2012-07-16 at 01:41 AM ----------

I don't know gold prices, anything worth over 5$ I put on rmah.

Deleted
    Found this one handed crossbow for Demon hunter

824.8 dps

254 dex
    75 vit
    186 str
    + 1 socket

Worth any? quite abit of dex on it