Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Well shit, I'm beat. Suppose you could use the towel to stop the bleeding after you use your elbow as a hammer, too.
    Elbow? you are doing this wrong:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYcn3jiQe_k

But if it does go wrong towel is there for you!

Give me a few rolls of duct tape and I'm good.

lol @ the shield function demo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach View Post
    Elbow? you are doing this wrong:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYcn3jiQe_k

But if it does go wrong towel is there for you!
    Eh, I was thinking of the most hammer-like part of the arm. Also, that guy didn't put the nails in all of the way.

15+ Year Old Account
    Imagine when a Zombie Apocalypse tool company offer one of these along with an actual zombie invasion !
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by PeggBundy View Post
    Can't believe I watch a 9 minute video about a shovel.
    to be honest, I think this sums up most of the internet

i thought: "I don't know how I could probably need it, but I want one!"

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Jaysus its like watching an episode of Mac Gyver all over again. I want one of those shovels!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unorthodox View Post
    Jaysus its like watching an episode of Mac Gyver all over again. I want one of those shovels!

Would you still buy it when you know it is being sold with an appropriate haircut?

But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

The "shield" part was pretty hilarious ^^
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Im wondering what material it is made of, I mean after you have dug a few holes with it, is it still sharp enough for cutting down small trees or sawing something? Part of the vid was just skilled use I think but nice tool overall.
    | Ryzen R7 5800X | Radeon RX 6800 |

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgsnstuff View Post
    Im wondering what material it is made of, I mean after you have dug a few holes with it, is it still sharp enough for cutting down small trees or sawing something? Part of the vid was just skilled use I think but nice tool overall.
    Wonder that as well, being china I cant help to think it is a rather cheap material and that it comes with a sharpening tool.
    Who knows though, maybe it got titanium edges

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mludd View Post
    Neat shovel although in a survival/outdoors situation I'd rather take a sturdy yet compact knife.

As a Swede I'm quite fond of the Mora knife (not to mention that I'm from Mora and they really are good knives).

Admittedly not very useful for digging ditches but I've chopped wood with one just fine, you just gotta know the right way to use it.
    Where I live, we use knives like those to eat steak :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Where I live, we use knives like those to eat steak :-)
    So A: you live in the outback and B: you are probably the guy to visit to get a really awesome BBQ