Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Which MMO Will You Play With GW2

As GW2 is F2P I assume some will be playing at least 2 MMO's. I for one do not have the time to play more than 1 except on weekends and its a tie between Star Wars and MoP. Thing is I like what I am seeing thus far from Blizzard and might give MoP a go.

How about you?

Tera, i'm done with Wow.

Deleted
    I think who will play GW2 will find any other MMO not so entertaining so dont think there will be lot of people who will play GW2 + something.

Only other MMO what i will play will be in Mass effect universe. If it will ever be.

Deleted
    Guild Wars 2. That's the only MMO I'm interested in.

Oh, and it's B2P, there's a difference.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will be giving up Rift (temp re-subbed as bored) to play GW2 soley, because nothing grabs me any more like GW2 does.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing but GW2.

Of course, because I don't have to dedicate income to the game, and I won't feel as obligated to log in everyday, I'll be able to play more console and non MMO games. Not to mention enjoy life.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

since i'm stuck with the year thingie i guess WoW

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    None, 1 mmo is time consuming enough

Most likely WoW. But I will check out GW2, and play the better one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Going to give Secret World a shot. I have a very large distrust of Funcom but AO-The Notum Wars Xpac, was really good.

Maybe they can find that zen again?

Just started Rift again. Wow... the amount of new content is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Allora View Post
    I think who will play GW2 will find any other MMO not so entertaining so dont think there will be lot of people who will play GW2 + something.

Only other MMO what i will play will be in Mass effect universe. If it will ever be.
    Personally I'm currently in on the pre-release of The Secret World, and I'm having a blast
    So I think I found my P2P MMO which i'll be active on next to Guild Wars 2

10+ Year Old Account
    WoW, as MoP is turning into an amazing expansion with interesting lore being built upon it. That and I like my fem panda warrior and I have a guild and raid team to run. I can't just bail on people for an MMO that doesn't have carrots to chase and I can play at my own pace and enjoy.

Several of our guildies will be playing GW2 as well!

GW2 will shorten how much time I spend on alts in WoW though.

GW2 only, and probably a ton less than I played WoW. Not because it felt like I had to play, because I paid, or otherwise I'd be paying for nothing... But because I don't need to stay as active. Though when it comes out at first I will probably be consumed for a month, but not for 8 hour days, actually during the last beta I felt that a few hours (2-3) was fulfilling enough.

I'm not bashing WoW, but honestly just "jumping on for a minute" ended up being an hour plus, every damn time!
    Last edited by Pickynerd; 2012-07-01 at 10:49 AM.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be trying MOP for a month or two. If I like it I'll stay subbed and pop on once in a while. If not I'll just stick to GW2.

Maybe TSW, we will see how well it does to keep player interested. I dare to say the leveling is better than in any MMO I played but Funcom is Funcom ... I kind of expect big holes in their games. But maybe this time ... Anyway if not TSW anything goes. TOR, Rift, WoW or if there is enough good b2p games just those and GW2.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll try MoP once its out, i will focus more on GW2 though. But once Planetside 2 is out i'll ditch WoW completely.

Deleted
    WoW i guess but i will unsub if MoP fails.

Yeah ... forgot about the FPSMMORPGs coming out. There could be something good in there as well.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.