1. #5581
    I am Murloc! Huntingbear_grimbatol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Norway, Trondheim
    Posts
    5,718
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredzilla View Post
    Thoks trinket doesnt exist.

    It only drops when Im not around =[

    CURSE YOU NORMAL TF FEATHER. I cant even get a paragons one to drop. It makes me sad.
    543 Spark of useless says hi.
    9thorder.com | 14/14 Heroic 25-man | West 114 | Recruiting for Warlords of Draenor!

    Follow our raids on Twitch!Bear - Retribution PoV

  2. #5582
    Yeah, I haven't gotten the Thok trinket yet either. Been using my Spark but I got a Skeer's I'm trying out just because I'm so sick of Spark.

  3. #5583
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredzilla View Post
    Thoks trinket doesnt exist.

    It only drops when Im not around =[

    CURSE YOU NORMAL TF FEATHER. I cant even get a paragons one to drop. It makes me sad.
    Yep. Only just got my Galakras H a week or so ago, but I'm convinced Thok's is just a myth. LFR/Flex/Normal every week since patch came out, not a dorp. Love being stuck at 9.5% hit cause of this fucking feather.

  4. #5584
    Epic! Fredzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    That one place
    Posts
    1,644
    We've only had one H galakras trinket at all in our raid, from a DKs coin.

    And at least yours is heroic bear!
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

    Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."

  5. #5585
    Banned anaxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    My Throne
    Posts
    6,581
    No thok and normal eye 4 life


    That moment when Thok drops double cleave heal trinkets three weeks in a row =/

  6. #5586
    Can someone tell me what the rotation is when you get 4PC? I got 4pc last night and seems divine storm does a lot of dmg but it isnt a holy power generator so im confused

  7. #5587
    We de'ed almost every single thing that dropped from Immers H to Nazgrim H. Literally nothing but agi leather. /sigh

  8. #5588
    The Patient Xtrm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    The Exodar
    Posts
    327
    I hate Thok. I rolled on him tonight, saw the loot option pop up, heart skipped a beat, and what do I get? The crappy ring, why the hell is the expertise/mastery ring not considered Protection loot?

  9. #5589
    I have a total of 24 galakras kills from various dificulties with 11 extra rolls and 15 thok kills with 11 extra rolls also. I haven't been lucky enough to get ANY version of either trinket.

    H Feather and H spark 4 life .
    Last edited by Montoyal; 2013-11-13 at 06:29 AM.

  10. #5590
    Stood in the Fire Weightlifter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    463
    Looks like the thread turned into off topic and loot qq.

  11. #5591
    Can someone SIM my character for me with this current gear. and then Swap the helm with the RF double upgraded tier helm, and also the flex double upgraded chest. It will give me my 4 piece just want to make sure its worth swapping them out since I will lose quite a bit of str, but everything else doesn't change that much. I can sim my character myself, but I don't know how to swap pieces of gear out without actually upgrading and gemming them in game.

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ofdeath/simple

  12. #5592
    The Patient Xtrm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    The Exodar
    Posts
    327
    Quote Originally Posted by Weightlifter View Post
    Looks like the thread turned into off topic and loot qq.
    WHY CAN'T I GET A NEW NECK!? AND I NEED A NEW RING, AND I GAVE THE IRON JUGGERNAUT BELT TO OUR PALLY TANK YESTERDAY INSTEAD OF TAKING IT FOR MYSELF SO NOW I NEED A NEW BELT TOO!

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ls/Xtrm/simple

    Anyways, I asked this question a few pages back, but since I couldn't link, I couldn't link my armory. Should I swap out all my Strength/Haste gems for Expertise/Haste? Also, regarding rings, should I use the normal Thok ring at all? I'm wearing a warforged Protectors ring and flex Spoils currently.

  13. #5593
    Quote Originally Posted by Huskar000 View Post
    Can someone tell me what the rotation is when you get 4PC? I got 4pc last night and seems divine storm does a lot of dmg but it isnt a holy power generator so im confused
    Rotation is in OP for t16 4p.

  14. #5594
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtrm View Post
    I hate Thok. I rolled on him tonight, saw the loot option pop up, heart skipped a beat, and what do I get? The crappy ring, why the hell is the expertise/mastery ring not considered Protection loot?
    Because it's actually a viable choice for a ring if you don't have access to one of the other two.

    Loot issues aside, how are you guys finding you hold up relative to other specs and classes in your comps?

  15. #5595
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtrm View Post
    Anyways, I asked this question a few pages back, but since I couldn't link, I couldn't link my armory. Should I swap out all my Strength/Haste gems for Expertise/Haste? Also, regarding rings, should I use the normal Thok ring at all? I'm wearing a warforged Protectors ring and flex Spoils currently.
    Yes, as stated in OP, reforge out of exp and gem exp/haste in red slots. Also, somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but you should also use the str JC gems instead of haste gems since the extra 160 str > extra 160 haste. Also, never give up gear for tanks unless they are having survivability issues since if they can stay alive then the dps boost is better for the group (unless maybe it is a side grade for you and a big ilvl upgrade for them).

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by UnderworldSoup View Post
    Because it's actually a viable choice for a ring if you don't have access to one of the other two.

    Loot issues aside, how are you guys finding you hold up relative to other specs and classes in your comps?
    The only person that matches me is our hunter who is 2-3 ilvl's above me. Of course, if our lock who sims at 280k could do more than 150k dps that would probably be different.

  16. #5596
    High Overlord Zardox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderworldSoup View Post
    Loot issues aside, how are you guys finding you hold up relative to other specs and classes in your comps?
    Better than ever.

  17. #5597
    Quote Originally Posted by hugsofdeath View Post
    Can someone SIM my character for me with this current gear. and then Swap the helm with the RF double upgraded tier helm, and also the flex double upgraded chest. It will give me my 4 piece just want to make sure its worth swapping them out since I will lose quite a bit of str, but everything else doesn't change that much. I can sim my character myself, but I don't know how to swap pieces of gear out without actually upgrading and gemming them in game.

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ofdeath/simple
    If it gives you your 4p then I promise it is better than even different pieces that are hcwf. No sim needed.

  18. #5598
    I am Murloc! Huntingbear_grimbatol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Norway, Trondheim
    Posts
    5,718
    Quote Originally Posted by hugsofdeath View Post
    Can someone SIM my character for me with this current gear. and then Swap the helm with the RF double upgraded tier helm, and also the flex double upgraded chest. It will give me my 4 piece just want to make sure its worth swapping them out since I will lose quite a bit of str, but everything else doesn't change that much. I can sim my character myself, but I don't know how to swap pieces of gear out without actually upgrading and gemming them in game.

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ofdeath/simple
    160 exp gems means you can get 160 mastery or haste through reforges, so yes. unless you're expertise capped always use exp + haste/mastery gems in red sockets.
    In your case you have reforged into expertise on: Neck, Cloak (can be fine), Chest, Gloves and Belt.
    All of those are "wrong". In total you have 1745 expertise from reforging that's wrong, you should change all your gems with str on them to expertise, as you get more gem sockets available continue gemming expertise and using less exp reforges. Your cloak should have a exp + haste/mastery gem, same with your ring.

    All in all you have 2 str+haste/mastery gems you should change for exp (320 exp) and another 2 gems you should change (cloak and ring) for another 320 exp, so you can go remove 640 exp from your reforges and put them into mastery since you are at the theoretical haste "cap".
    9thorder.com | 14/14 Heroic 25-man | West 114 | Recruiting for Warlords of Draenor!

    Follow our raids on Twitch!Bear - Retribution PoV

  19. #5599
    Quote Originally Posted by Maegor View Post
    If it gives you your 4p then I promise it is better than even different pieces that are hcwf. No sim needed.
    Really? tyvm

  20. #5600
    Epic! Fredzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    That one place
    Posts
    1,644
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    160 exp gems means you can get 160 mastery or haste through reforges, so yes. unless you're expertise capped always use exp + haste/mastery gems in red sockets.
    In your case you have reforged into expertise on: Neck, Cloak (can be fine), Chest, Gloves and Belt.
    All of those are "wrong". In total you have 1745 expertise from reforging that's wrong, you should change all your gems with str on them to expertise, as you get more gem sockets available continue gemming expertise and using less exp reforges. Your cloak should have a exp + haste/mastery gem, same with your ring.

    All in all you have 2 str+haste/mastery gems you should change for exp (320 exp) and another 2 gems you should change (cloak and ring) for another 320 exp, so you can go remove 640 exp from your reforges and put them into mastery since you are at the theoretical haste "cap".
    Something to note though is you don't get haste or mastery from getting rid of an exp reforge on your cloak (unless you for some crazy reason didn't reforge it out of the crit), so something to keep in mind.
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

    Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •