10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    'not even our king ' what a joke
    Hey he has "On his throne" I'm just encouraging him ^_^
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    He/she's not my favorite Paladin either but you could at least be nicer. Don't get the thread shut down or hurt yourself.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Lel, i love how this relimash guy doesn't post at all, I post, he goes 'ehh i cant even ehh'

clown.
    I was actually more saying that towards the meme with Spider-Man that was posted. You know the one that said "this thread gave me cancer"

Again - not everything is about you.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    He/she's not my favorite Paladin either but you could at least be nicer. Don't get the thread shut down or hurt yourself.
    Thanks friend

Glad to see you're still rocking your 10.50% hit. 4%exp build.

- - - Updated - - -

that took 10 mins to think =))

I just don't know wtf his problem is with me, that's all :P
    Sorry I don't have my phone set up to give me notifications on when someone quotes me on mmo-champion.

Also I don't have a problem with you, not really. I don't even have a problem with your giant ego.

Even if my spidey meme was deleted and I was infracted for posting it, allow me to reiterate; this thread is the pure embodiment of cancer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks friend

Glad to see you're still rocking your 10.50% hit. 4%exp build.
    Not going to be a crit man so it's fine. Also SoO loves Hit rating. Blame the Orcs not me.

Even if my spidey meme was deleted and I was infracted for posting it, allow me to reiterate; this thread is the pure embodiment of cancer.
    ....No, it isn't. Some epeen stroking and ego humping is not something of giving cancer.

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by xarxz View Post
    You obviously don't know how to bust balls and have fun on the internet.

Spidy meme was funny tho I must admit.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're the one calling him a clown constantly. I'm not really phased by what he/she said to me personally I'm aware of it.

Warrior-Magi

''my giant ego'' the irony though.

You're shaming him for 10.50 hit and 4% exp, I have more mastery & crit than you with 578 ilvl, maybe because your itemization is absolutely terrible , same with your gems & enchants (really who the fuck uses crit on cloak and haste hit on weapon for 60 str when you could use hit on cloak and 320 mastery gem, lmfao)

And people actually take this clown serious on the forum, what a joke this thread is seriously.
    Do you even ret? Do you even understand the math behind my build?

- - - Updated - - -

You're the one calling him a clown constantly. I'm not really phased by what he/she said to me personally I'm aware of it.
    Atleast you're a good sport about it.

Well, I don't really call people names but this guy & anaxie, just no words lmfao.
    I don't understand why you do this weird shit - like you dick ride, by bashing.

And not even the good kind of bashing, the uneducated kind of bashing.

You legit have no idea what you're saying half the time, I'm convinced.

Whose ass am I kissing again, please oh mighty 45% haste ret paladin tell me. You are repeating yourself since the begining, hence the reason I keep calling you a 'clown'. Clown.
    Lmfao. Okay there drama queen. Take a chill pill. Smh, you have no idea what you're talking about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never mind. realized something a good ally told me.

Warrior-Magi

Never mind. realized something a good ally told me.
    Watch out man, he might call you a clown. Lmfao.

- - - Updated - - -

Right kiddo, what does extra 5% haste give, half hammer of wrath? Does it do like 50% of the damage at the end of wings even though you didn't use it? Like I said, you perform like absolute dogshit on fights with 587 ilvl and blame ''no hc wf weapon'' .

And really, I would understand if you were affli lock on protectors or some kind of shit that were trying to rank, but ret, that is like the most braindead spec ever and you are blaming gear for your lack of ranks. And when you can't respond for shit you call me names, oh god please play in a 10 man guild so you can get guild kicked in 1 or 2 resets. Maybe blame RNG or something so you can stay for longer , idk. (thats what you do all the time anyway)
    My lack of ranks? Are we looking at the same parses? For not having a he weapon and not having a guild that uses ranking strats, I think the 3 rets in my guild. Yes 3, all do pretty well for ourselves. Also - when rets go for haste we don't have to shoot for break points, we can legit pick any haste % we want and rock it.

Also - you're the one that called me a clown. Like are you that delusional that you think I'm the one calling you names? And would you really be that offended? Lmfao.

why can't everybody just love everybody
    Smitus of <Solace>, previously of <SNF>

What a surprise, Laz's signature leads directly to pro raiders... Wanna know what's cancerous? Pro Raiders.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Smitus View Post
    why can't everybody just love everybody
    Keep quiet, Lennon.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

10+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE]Keep quiet, Lennon.[/QUOTE

It's truth though. Truth hurts! But in all seriousness is Pro Raiders bias or am I missing some big elephant in the room? Err Elekk.

Warrior-Magi

Watch out guys, don't wana get called a clown!

Cause Lazel is TOTES superior.

10+ Year Old Account
    Enough with the personal attacks. You can have a civil discussion about your differences in builds without it.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    What a surprise, Laz's signature leads directly to pro raiders... Wanna know what's cancerous? Pro Raiders.
    pro raiders says im #2 ret US so it must be 1000% accurate

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Enough with the personal attacks. You can have a civil discussion about your differences in builds without it.
    GO PATRIOTS!!!!
    Smitus of <Solace>, previously of <SNF>

Nah I just think you are someone who is too proud of himself for getting carried in a 25 man guild. I mean you don't even know jackshit about your spec.
    Haha, okay there rank one.

Now be a good boy and listen to what the mod said.