Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Which honestly... probably means that both classes are just about right. The old "if everyone is a little bit upset with you then you have done a good job" mentality.
    But... I'm happy with how my Advanced Class currently is. Does that mean I can expect a nerf?

Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    But... I'm happy with how my Advanced Class currently is. Does that mean I can expect a nerf?
    To the ground!

But seriously, if anyone finds themselves playing a class/spec that they have no real complaints/issues with it is generally a sign the class/spec is OP because if there is nothing to worry about/watchout for it means the class lacks any real weakness and Devs generally view that as a bad thing. Just my general observation from playing various mmo's through the years

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm happy with Sentinel, but they keep buffing us. WHAT DOES IT MEAN!?!?
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    Actually it means your class is due for a complete design overhaul. When it is finished, you will wish you never rolled *insert class here*

Deleted
    The only thing with Arsenal Mercs for me is its a little boring, too much tracer spam, i'd like it if we could get the in a power shot and lose a tracer shot here and there. tho i guess they might solve this in the future with level increase and a new ability.

All in i'm pretty happy with mine

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyUK View Post
    The only thing with Arsenal Mercs for me is its a little boring, too much tracer spam, i'd like it if we could get the in a power shot and lose a tracer shot here and there. tho i guess they might solve this in the future with level increase and a new ability.

All in i'm pretty happy with mine
    I think providing an ability other than spamming 'auto attack' while moving would be a great addition. Possibly this role could be filled with power shot as a way to continue increased dps while still moving. Kinda how moonfire in wow would ramp up its dmg and lower its cost as you were moving.

This way you could at least continue your rotation for the most part in full movement. This is only one idea. It is a very solid class I will admit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    I think providing an ability other than spamming 'auto attack' while moving would be a great addition. Possibly this role could be filled with power shot as a way to continue increased dps while still moving. Kinda how moonfire in wow would ramp up its dmg and lower its cost as you were moving.

This way you could at least continue your rotation for the most part in full movement. This is only one idea. It is a very solid class I will admit.
    I feel that Bioware actually does take suggestions into consideration. Acnoj is a very avid poster on the Official forums for Mercenaries, and has pointed out various bugs. All of those bugs he posts about (despite being small and not as necessary to fix), Bioware has responded to his posts followed by addressing the issue is a following patch.

Ontop of that... back when 1.2 was released, there was an issue with Mercenary that needed addressed IMMEDIATELY. I tweeted Stephen Reid about it and he ended up PMing me on the Official forums asking me to email him my logs and such. In my many years of gaming, I have never been in direct contact with a developer trying to figure out an issue.

With all that being said: I do expect more class balances to come out as more patches are released. I'm anxious to see what they do with classes, even after stating that everything is within the 5% mark. A few adjustments most likely will be made to classes that are 'fine' just because the playerbase is unhappy with how it is.