10+ Year Old Account
    I agree with Rixis. We need to keep it fair and balanced. With 4 - 6 mods posting lately it should be -1 for mods and -1 for posters. If the mods drop off, we can start going up.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Alliance have a lot better quests in Dragonblight, it at least explains why Naxxramas is there. For Horde it's more a case of: go kill baddies. As far as I could tell anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post

I have to say that the horde quests are more interesting imo.

Meh once you've done them 9+ times they're not. It's a side I've never seen before don't forget.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    I like my 3 at the moment

That show is incredibly funny I love it. It is amazing how they take characters who could easily be super annoying (like Dallas) and make you care about them and stuff. Is awesome.
    Indeed. As much as I love 2 Broke Girls, I can't believe that this lost to it at the Peoples Choice awards in the New Comedy category. I'm really loving this show at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I agree with Rixis. We need to keep it fair and balanced. With 4 - 6 mods posting lately it should be -1 for mods and -1 for posters. If the mods drop off, we can start going up.
    Really? Are you sure about that?

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    The Alliance have a lot better quests in Dragonblight, it at least explains why Naxxramas is there. For Horde it's more a case of: go kill baddies. As far as I could tell anyway.
    It's basically that and developing the plague.

10+ Year Old Account

Hehe, Dars is silly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really? Are you sure about that?
    Oh hush. I'm working AND I'm tired

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Well start a 'new rule' in the new game? Kind of pointless during a game right? It's like stopping your favorite sport midway and saying wait all those points are now not as much ^^

That is true. I was mostly thinking of questlines before Outlands though

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Meh once you've done them 9+ times they're not. It's a side I've never seen before don't forget.
    Oh true, I was mostly speaking from the perspective of someone who has done both a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Indeed. As much as I love 2 Broke Girls, I can't believe that this lost to it at the Peoples Choice awards in the New Comedy category. I'm really loving this show at the moment.
    Eh... I have no confidence in people to choose correctly on anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    The score is usually adjusted on the fly by .. whoever. I think Arlee and Treant normally decide to drop it, so they do it when it's convenient for them.

I guess Arlee could be like: "right, as of the next time the score hits zero, mods can only reduce 3 (or 2 or whatever) points.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Oh hush. I'm working AND I'm tired

<3

I have Unwritten stuck in my head now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azshira View Post
    Well start a 'new rule' in the new game? Kind of pointless during a game right? It's like stopping your favorite sport midway and saying wait all those points are now not as much ^^
    We do create new rules from time to time as situations change, but the rule has always been that mods can choose to subtract up to X number of points.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't play Alliance an excessive amount before the remaking of the world (not to the extent of what I played horde), but I enjoyed the majority of all quests on all factions. I completed practically all quests in the game though, it was kinda my thing.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Oki dokie, I say finish this game off. I only drop in time to time but I'm at home tonight and have this in background so

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't play Alliance an excessive amount before the remaking of the world (not to the extent of what I played horde), but I enjoyed the majority of all quests on all factions. I completed practically all quests in the game though, it was kinda my thing.
    I wish I had, really. I did level a blood elf through to 80 but faction changed back to Alliance long before Cata.

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe I've personally struck a nice random balance in my numbers.

Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!

I guess Arlee could be like: "right, as of the next time the score hits zero, mods can only reduce 3 (or 2 or whatever) points.
    Mods subtract -5.9 gogo!

But really it is better for more people to be posting more numbers and everytime we reduce to -3 all the mods quit =/ I like -4 because it gives us leeway to adjust ourselves some. I often don't post numbers when I can/post for less than -4. Anywho ima going on vacation soon so I'd rather not change anything just yet.

back from long Lunch
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter