Deleted
    At the mods:

Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    I know mine as well. I still go all out when I get drunk though, since I don't see the point in drinking alcohol casually.
    Yeah. I know not to go all out after something that happened last year. Since then I've kept well within my limits.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Yeah. I know not to go all out after something that happened last year. Since then I've kept well within my limits.
    You've piqued my curiosity.

---------- Post added 2012-11-06 at 10:29 AM ----------

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    No it's not! pOO. Go home pOO, you're drunk. Stahp pOO.
    Biyt I am home you silly people! D:

Heh. I've always handled my alcohol rather well. But then again, I know my limits.
    it takes quite a good a zmount to get me druinlk, even though I know my limits I always like to go past them.
    Wasn't even close to my limits today

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    So pOO, believe it or not but before I listened to K-pop, that was the kind of music I listened too Loved Soad!
    Every genre of music has something good to offer, for some pepople, certsain genres have more to offerthasn others

Quote Originally Posted by Mugajak View Post
    -46 blame Anasko!
    I blmae Anal as well!

You've piqued my curiosity.
    Now that would be telling.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've only drunk too much on two occasions, I usually stay within my limit.

Deleted
    Now that would be telling.
    No fun.

10+ Year Old Account

I went all out hard core drinking last December while not eating any food at all that day. I got messed up ery badly and should ahve gone to thr hos[pital. I'm a bit smarter than that now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    I went all out hard core drinking last December while not eating any food at all that day. I got messed up ery badly and should ahve gone to thr hos[pital. I'm a bit smarter than that now.
    Worst I've gotten is when I had a ranged pillow fight and slipped while dodging one of the pillows.
    I couldn't stop laughing, nor could I stand properly.

No fun.
    Let's just say it involved me, a straight friend, large amounts of alcohol and my terrible/broken gaydar.

---------- Post added 2012-11-06 at 10:39 AM ----------

10+ Year Old Account

I don't really know my limits. But then I don't go out drinking at all any more. It's only on extremely rare occasions now where I have more than a couple of drinks. :3

Getting the Mods this win, and then I'll revert to -2.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    Let's just say it involved me, a straight friend, large amounts of alcohol and my terrible/broken gaydar.
    http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__...d-why-text.png

10+ Year Old Account

---------- Post added 2012-11-06 at 06:42 PM ----------

Dyra, IRC, did you just get kicked or did I just get kicked because on my screen EVERYONE suddenly got disconnected except me and two others.

Deleted
    Only just realised I was going in the wrong direction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grats on the win, Ana!
    That must have been kinda awkward, Ely :/

Worst I've gotten is when I had a ranged pillow fight and slipped while dodging one of the pillows.
    I couldn't stop laughing, nor could I stand properly.
    I puked out all of my stomach contensts, then a few hours later when I woke up, I puked for 5 hours straight and had the runs at the same time. The first hour I puked up what was left in my stomach, the last 4 hours I was dry heaving and emptied out every bit of wet substance in my stomach. During the entire 4 hours I was having convulsions as well.

I was very sick and couldn't eat or drink properly for at least a week. For at least a month afterwards I had weird chest and upper stomach chilling while eating food and drinking fluids. Drinking a decent amount of alcohol up until a couple months ago caused me some stomach pain and the weird chilling efefct in my chest.

I had planned to order some food at the first bar my friends and I went to but we ended up bar hoping and I became too drunk to realize I hadn't eaten at all that day and needed food
    Last edited by pOO flinger; 2012-11-06 at 10:46 AM.

Deleted
    I puked out all of my stomach contensts, then a few hours later when I woke up, I puked for 5 hours straight and had the runs at the same time. The first hour I puked up what was left in my stomach, the last 4 hours I was dry heaving and emptied out every bit of wet substance in my stomach. During the entire 4 hours I was having convulsions as well.

I was very sick and couldn't eat or drink properly for at least a week. For at least a month afterwards I had weird chest and upper stomach chilling while eating food and drinking fluids. Drinking a decent amount of alcohol up until a couple months ago caused me some stomach pain and the weird chilling efefct in my chest.
    That sounds horrible.
    In the many times I've gotten drunk, I've only been sick once. It was when I came home and decided it was a good idea to stuff my face with hotdogs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow you must have drunk a lot pOO......

I've thrown up while drunk but that's the extent of it, only ever happened twice and I only threw up once each time.

10+ Year Old Account

Sounds like alcohol poisoning to me. Definitely damaged your stomach lining for sure.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    -4 again?

Deleted
    Mods are being bullies.