Poll: marihuana - legal or illegal

Page 1 of 19
... LastLast
    Deleted

For or against marihuana? Legal or Illegal?

What is your opinion about the current state auf marihuana? Should it be legal or illegal to smoke this stuff?

Personally I think it's not as dangerous as alcohol (or cigarretes if you eat an marihuana muffin for example). Also it could be good for the country itself if they would legalice it dont you think? (because of the taxes they can add on every marihuana purchase)

/discuss

Deleted
    Legalise it, but tax it and put minimum standards on it. Regulate it like any business.

Deleted
    It's as dangerous as cigarretes or even less.. and it can help against few illnesses can't see why it's such a bad thing even alcohol is as bad if not worse..
    Id say legalise but have the same rules for smoking cigarretes or do so it's only legal to smoke it in private

10+ Year Old Account
    Treat it like alcohol imo. It's not more dangerous or even addicting. Tobacco and nicotine are more addicting and bad for ones health than marihuana is. Besides you've all seen the Family Guy episode where Brian explains just why marihuana is banned right. Yh it's true though.

Deleted
    Legalize it and allow growing it for own use and regulate it just like all other legal drugs.

Deleted
    legal, and that goes for all the illegal drugs, who am i to say what goes into someone else's body ? the only time anything should be banned is performance enhancing when in a competitive situation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayshan View Post
    Treat it like alcohol imo. It's not more dangerous or even addicting.
    Not sure about that, people get addicted to all sorts.

Having tobacco and alcohol legal while marijuana is still illegal at this point with all the medical studies that have been done proving it is no more dangerous is nothing but hypocrisy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    True, but marihuana does not create a psycho dependance like other drugs do. People might get addicted to it, because they like it so much, not because the drug forces the brain to get addicted (like heroin).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    It's as dangerous as cigarretes or even less.. and it can help against few illnesses can't see why it's such a bad thing even alcohol is as bad if not worse..
    Id say legalise but have the same rules for smoking cigarretes or do so it's only legal to smoke it in private
    One wrong doesn't make a right.
    I'm against it. People try to justify their addiciton to this drug to a ridiculous level. There is no motivation what so ever to take it outside of medical use. It's a drug and that's how people use it. Justifying it's use is pathetic.

Deleted
    Tbh i dont give a damn make it legal and have the same rules as cigarettes or something aslong as people keep it away from me and dont harm others they can use it however they want.

Also arent threads about drugs agains the forum rules?

Deleted
    Legalize it, Tax it.
    I have the perfect place to actually set up an indoor hydroponics grow, but wont do it as its illegal to grow a plant

If they want to keep it illegal, then make alcohol and cigarettes illegal too. I personally don't care either way since I don't smoke it, but they should at least stay consistent in their decisions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayshan View Post
    True, but marihuana does not create a psycho dependance like other drugs do.
    I've seen a lot of people supposedly not addicted to it keep taking it and never quitting, until they're real potheads. They become slow, sluggish, airheaded, their use of it shows a lot. That taking a drug has no effects and no addiction is laughable.

10+ Year Old Account
    It has no addictive properties, but people can become reliant on the buzz it gives them. Thus forming some sort of addiction, mentally, not physically though.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

15+ Year Old Account
    Legalise it, but tax it and put minimum standards on it. Regulate it like any business.
    this =D its not harmful, safer than booze (other than the actual smoking bit i guess, but thats no worse than actual smoking =p)

10+ Year Old Account
    Legalize it. There are worse things that are legal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    I've seen a lot of people supposedly not addicted to it keep taking it and never quitting, until they're real potheads. They become slow, sluggish, airheaded, their use of it shows a lot. That taking a drug has no effects and no addiction is laughable.
    Then they like it a lot hence they use it a lot. It's just like drinking litres of cola every day. You're 'addicted' to it, because you like it so much, not because you're compelled to use it. Drinking too much cola will make you sluggish and slow as well, cause it makes you fat. Dopeheads have the effects lasting longer cause they consume more.
    Last edited by Vayshan; 2012-07-24 at 05:01 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    http://theunionmovie.com/TheUnionWeb.html

On netflix, I think on google video.

Do we need this topic every two days? I mean really?
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    One wrong doesn't make a right.
    I'm against it. People try to justify their addiciton to this drug to a ridiculous level. There is no motivation what so ever to take it outside of medical use. It's a drug and that's how people use it. Justifying it's use is pathetic.
    Relaxation. It's one of the healthier ways to get out your anger and frustration.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.