[Movies] What category would you add to the Oscars?

If you could add a category/award for the Oscars what would it be for?

For me personally it would be genre related categories, not tons, only a few. Similar to how there is a 'Best Animated Feature Award', I would like there to be (At least 3) genre category awards for genres that rarely even get a nomination for Best Picture.

They would be
    Best Action Film
    Best Comedy Film
    and Best Sci-Fi/Fantasy Film

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like there to be a Best Stunt Team award. Those guys don't get enough love in my eyes.

I'd also like the Animated section and Special Effects to get more awards. Like Best Voice Artist, Best Animatronics, that sort of thing.

Also, (on the bequest of my BF) Best Non-Human Actor.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    I'd add a category where if you win, you cannot thank God or Jesus - doing so would revoke the Oscar.

Infracted - Religion is clearly against the rules.
    Last edited by Myrrar; 2012-08-12 at 06:16 PM.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

I still think they should have a dedicated Indie Film category. Most of those movies are wonderful yet have no chance against heavyweights.

Deleted
    Not a new category but foreign language films (ie. non English language) should be taken into consideration for the best picture, best actor etc awards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Best Car Chase

Best Explosion

Best Set of Tits on Female Side Kick

All of these specifically designed for Michael Bay to win.
    Putin khuliyo

I don't even watch the Oscars. Most of the Awards are very subjective and I honestly have never agreed with MOST of the winners, since normally out of curiosity I will skim over them at some point or the others.

With that said, Id remove the Oscars and just make it the "Who made the most money awards" in the perspective categories. We all know that's what its all about nowadays anyhow. I'll never get why people get so interested in this stuff.