Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    Have you told her that you share your affection with imaginary characters in a video game? My wife is a gamer and she would still not tolerate that kind of crazy...not to mention if you are serious then it's borderline infidelity.
    There is a funny Penny Arcade on that specific subject... Let me see if I can find it.

---------- Post added 2012-08-23 at 12:32 PM ----------

Haha found it.

Also, I'm with the people who say they think of their toon's as a representation of themself in the game. Feels weird to fall in love with yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaul View Post
    This shows up on the main page as 'Have you ever rolled a female to..." I clicked thinking 'to what?' Look at the ass or something?
    Amen, I'm sure we're all guilty of such a thing. Dat undead boney booty.

Have you told her that you share your affection with imaginary characters in a video game? My wife is a gamer and she would still not tolerate that kind of crazy...not to mention if you are serious then it's borderline infidelity.
    i think explaining it with love is a little incorrect, like... i love who my characters are, in like "i'd get with that if she were real" kinda way. like... i don't see myself as dating it or something if that's what the op meant. if that's what to op meant, more power too him ,nto something i could do... unless the japanese make a virtual reality machine i could upload my mind into or something and like 'live' in a sense.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Haha found it.
    Can't believe I haven't seen this before. I love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Also, I'm with the people who say they think of their toon's as a representation of themself in the game. Feels weird to fall in love with yourself.
    Yeah...I'm definitely RPng a little with my toons. Even if I'm playing a girl, I'm normally a badass super bitch. I replayed the quest dialogue for the IA like 5 times on DK where you talk to the guy's daughter for information on his whereabouts. After she plays coy for one question you can pistol whip her and then threaten her life. The pistol whip is so out of nowhere and dramatic it's awesome. Plus the facial animations on my character are classic. I think she has permanent stink brow going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcstunner View Post
    i think explaining it with love is a little incorrect, like... i love who my characters are, in like "i'd get with that if she were real" kinda way. like... i don't see myself as dating it or something if that's what the op meant. if that's what to op meant, more power too him ,nto something i could do... unless the japanese make a virtual reality machine i could upload my mind into or something and like 'live' in a sense.
    You should pick up some Freud and do some inner reflection. There's a huge leap between, "This character is aesthetically pleasing and it's hot", to, "If this character could be brought to life by magic, I would hump her leg every day". If technology ever advances where we can have virtual sex (like in Demolition Man) with cartoons...I think I will have to live in a tree house in the Amazon without it.
    Last edited by Kelimbror; 2012-08-24 at 02:05 PM.

Can't believe I haven't seen this before. I love it.

Yeah...I'm definitely RPng a little with my toons. Even if I'm playing a girl, I'm normally a badass super bitch. I replayed the quest dialogue for the IA like 5 times on DK where you talk to the guy's daughter for information on his whereabouts. After she plays coy for one question you can pistol whip her and then threaten her life. The pistol whip is so out of nowhere and dramatic it's awesome. Plus the facial animations on my character are classic. I think she has permanent stink brow going on.

You should pick up some Freud and do some inner reflection. There's a huge leap between, "This character is aesthetically pleasing and it's hot", to, "If this character could be brought to life by magic, I would hump her leg every day". If technology ever advances where we can have virtual sex (like in Demolition Man) with cartoons...I think I will have to live in a tree house in the Amazon without it.
    What if it was more like the Holodeck in Star Trek? Can i have your stuff if you move to a tree house.

Almost all my toons are female, mainly because they are generally better to look at. I can definitely say however, that I have never fallen in love with my own toon. I did meet my wife on SWG though for what its worth :P