• Someone else

13 23.21%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Oh those must be the Naruto theory equivalents of the "Who is Amon" in LoK

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdozia View Post
    Noooooo! I voted wrong. Why would "Tobi" lie about he giving his eyes to his brother? ;o

Maybe i am totaly in the dark but didnt Tobi lie about that?
    Whenever Tobi was telling sasuke about his clans past and himself he said that he took his brothers eyes.
    Although he isn't Madara(or is he), so is he Izuna? I'm not sure.

Deleted
    Voted for Izuna, but could be a random Uchia from Root?

i think it has to be someone from the time kakashi was young and he was adult or the battle between Madara and first hokage. When Madara is Summoned back from the dead he says something about a plan, maybe the first Hokage made a pact/plan with Madara or "Tobi". Tobi and Kakashi know eachother or something like that, Tobi keep saying that kakashi shouldent speak loud about stuff. but if it is Obito im going to be mad, thats just laaaaaaaaaaame! even tho the First Hokage is dead and sealed by 3 Hokage I still want to belive its him. the dude in the flower underneath the base where Tobi is holding up may just be a woodclone or something.

---------- Post added 2012-08-27 at 02:16 AM ----------

oh wow that was hard to read xD but you understand it :P haha

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    My money's on Ghost Nappa.
    lol! I'm almost positive it's not Obito, though someone using Obito's body perhaps?

---------- Post added 2012-08-26 at 07:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsage View Post
    Oh those must be the Naruto theory equivalents of the "Who is Amon" in LoK
    no, Amon was the avatar theory equivalent to "who is Tobi"
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

10+ Year Old Account
    I....I.....damn it to hell I don't know can't wait till that damn mask gets torn from his dam face, it could be someone we haven't heard or a serious forgotten enemy from long ago plus there's been to many stolen eyes hell there's no knowing who all got their eyes ripped out on the battlefield as "spoils of war" over the years

i just read a awesome post about who Tobi is.

http://forums.saiyanisland.com/showthread.php?t=48363

read that one!
    Last edited by Ardi; 2012-08-28 at 12:56 AM.

I voted Izuna. It'd be stupid if he never got debuted as a character, he's probably the fourth or fifth strongest person in this manga.

To be honest it seems like the manga is pushing for Tobi to be Obito, since Kakashi is thinking about it now and all the trash talking Tobi did...but if it's Obito then that's really fucking bad writing on Kishi's part.

If it's a non Uchiha then I better have a damn good explanation why Tobi can spam mangyokeo techniques while Kakashi is on the floor or dead after his 4th use.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I voted Izuna. It'd be stupid if he never got debuted as a character, he's probably the fourth or fifth strongest person in this manga.

To be honest it seems like the manga is pushing for Tobi to be Obito, since Kakashi is thinking about it now and all the trash talking Tobi did...but if it's Obito then that's really fucking bad writing on Kishi's part.

If it's a non Uchiha then I better have a damn good explanation why Tobi can spam mangyokeo techniques while Kakashi is on the floor or dead after his 4th use.
    Tobi can't use MS he is using Kamui a ocular power that Obito had. Kakashi can only use it so many times since he dont have the Uchiha blood. but yeah if Tobi is Obito im going to be mad!

I voted someone else, but now i think its Kagami Uchiha
    Last edited by Ardi; 2012-08-28 at 03:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardi View Post
    Tobi can't use MS he is using Kamui a ocular power that Obito had. Kakashi can only use it so many times since he dont have the Uchiha blood. but yeah if Tobi is Obito im going to be mad!

I voted someone else, but now i think its Kagami Uchiha
    Tobi doesn't have MS?

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/598/8

Deleted
    Oh please.

It's Sasuke.

yeah thats Kamui not MS, therse a reason why he needed the rinnegan back cause he can't use MS and rinnegan is the perfect form of MS.

i think i have read that somewhere that Tobi can't use MS. i'm not sure tho but i makes kinda sense.
    Last edited by Ardi; 2012-08-28 at 03:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardi View Post
    yeah thats Kamui not MS, therse a reason why he needed the rinnegan back cause he can't use MS and rinnegan is the perfect form of MS.

i think i have read that somewhere that Tobi can't use MS. i'm not sure tho but i makes kinda sense.
    Do you even know what Kamui and MS are?

Mangyokeo sharingan is an advanced form of the regular sharingan that let's you perform extra special ocular techniques.

Kamui happens to be one of those special ocular techniques, along with Amaterasu, Tsukiyomi, Susannoo, and Kotoamatssomething. The Kamui ability let's the user send things to an alternate dimension, and Tobi has a better mastery of the technique than Kakashi (for some reason). Tobi can only use Kamui because he has Obito's eye, specifically evolved to Mangyokeo Sharingan.

An analogy for this is you telling me Tobi has 'light' but he doesn't have a 'lamp.' It makes no fucking sense because you need a lamp to have light, and there are two different things, one of the things produces the other.

Do you even know what Kamui and MS are?

Mangyokeo sharingan is an advanced form of the regular sharingan that let's you perform extra special ocular techniques.

Kamui happens to be one of those special ocular techniques, along with Amaterasu, Tsukiyomi, Susannoo, and Kotoamatssomething. The Kamui ability let's the user send things to an alternate dimension, and Tobi has a better mastery of the technique than Kakashi (for some reason). Tobi can only use Kamui because he has Obito's eye, specifically evolved to Mangyokeo Sharingan.

An analogy for this is you telling me Tobi has 'light' but he doesn't have a 'lamp.' It makes no fucking sense because you need a lamp to have light, and there are two different things, one of the things produces the other.

i need a lamp to get light? lightning brings out light, fire brings out light, the SUN brings out light. where is the lamp in there?

like i said i THINK, but yeah when you say it like that it makes more sense!
    sry for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless it switches to Sasuke's or the Kage's plot, it should all be revealed soon. Though I'm fully expecting the focus to switch to Sasuke/Kages indeed. Kishi-troll
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Unless it switches to Sasuke's or the Kage's plot, it should all be revealed soon. Though I'm fully expecting the focus to switch to Sasuke/Kages indeed. Kishi-troll
    yeah idd -.-

Well, it's confirmed now.

omg the new manga! WTH WHAS THAT?!?!?!?!?!? it was like reading a bleach manga O.o terrible!

Deleted
    it was obito

But ieven tho its Obito's skin(face/body) i want to hold something back on that its still Kagami!