Always love your screenshots, Silverbleed. I alas forgot to up my settings before I grabbed this one in Brisban a couple days ago..

A skillpoint there transforms you after you consume the item.
    Who knows more of gods than I? Horse gods and fire gods, gods made of gold with gemstone eyes, gods carved of cedar wood, gods chiseled into mountains, gods of empty air... I know them all.
    ~Euron "Crow's Eye" Greyjoy

Thank you ^^

Aw too bad you only have it in lower res, it looks pretty cool.

Current look of ele:

My Mesmer:

Quote Originally Posted by Silverbleed View Post
    Thank you ^^

Aw too bad you only have it in lower res, it looks pretty cool.
    I want to find another tonic/transform to do it again so I can take a better shot, lol.

Here's my ele, I'm really loving the ascended armor and dual Incinerators - so much detail!

Who knows more of gods than I? Horse gods and fire gods, gods made of gold with gemstone eyes, gods carved of cedar wood, gods chiseled into mountains, gods of empty air... I know them all.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post

He's too sexy for a shirt.
    looks like a Snoop Dog to me !
    haha

Created an Icy Valkyrie look for my Guardian.

Last edited by Karizee; 2014-05-18 at 04:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    I wonder what that says

The left leaf says "Guardian Book" and the right leaf says "Courage". Which makes sense since it's the Tome of Courage spell xD
    Can't translate anything else, the print is too small.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/New_Krytan

Quote Originally Posted by Silverbleed View Post
    Spoiled my Charr guardian

You know most of the time the "weird" hair colors look jarring on the toons they are used on. On this toon though it looks completely natural

Quote Originally Posted by Daffkeeks View Post
    I wonder what that says
    It's ice cream recipe, obviously! xD

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    You know most of the time the "weird" hair colors look jarring on the toons they are used on. On this toon though it looks completely natural
    I wasn't really a fan of the Zodiac armors, until I saw a charr mesmer, the effects combined rather nicely. I still dislike the generic face though, but I think it also looked workable on a sylvari.

Finally got my first Legendary. Should get my second in a week after I do Crucible of Enternity a few times...

Grats!

But geebus on a bogostick what the hell happened to the dagger precursor. It's over 1000 g >< That's just insane, it's just a precursor

Quote Originally Posted by Eidal View Post
    Grats!

But geebus on a bogostick what the hell happened to the dagger precursor. It's over 1000 g >< That's just insane, it's just a precursor
    The morning that the wardrobe functionality was announced (Mar. 26th) I logged in and immediately bought Spark (precursor for Incinerator) for 775g and The Hunter (precursor for The Predator) for 450g. They are now selling for 1150g and 730g on the trading post. I thought it was obvious that legendaries and their precursors were going to be a hot commodity because of the wardrobe and skin changes. I didn't think the prices would rise so quickly though.
    Last edited by carnifex2005; 2014-05-20 at 08:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Thank you ^^ Yeah I wanted a hairstyle fitting for my Charr, since beside the tail it is hard to spot she's a female. Still I did not succeed fully in my opinion though.

Yeah I'm very sad the prices went up this quick! If I knew, I would have bought the Legend. I hope it doesn't keep rising, otherwise it's impossible.
    Legendaries are much harder to get now! I might have gotten lucky to get mine before these changes.
    Last edited by Silverbleed; 2014-05-20 at 06:04 PM.

Supergratz, Carnifex. Incinerator is one of the finest legendaries imo

New faces! Curious to see, loading patch now.

Oh and Carnifex congrats!!!

Made a zerker set for my Ele.

Got my Asura Necro up to level 80. Don't have her gear looking how I want it yet but it'll get there

All characters look amazing! Great job guys!