Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    I'm not sure if anyone noticed this yet, but the Voidwalker is getting a taunt buff..
    I'm just wondering... why that buff?
    It could be useful, but the voidwalker/lord is only used for soloing, and between the gateways aggro drop and his +500% threat aura, aggro really never was an issue. And that spells's pratically a massive +150% single-target aggro buff (having 5s duration for a 10s cd)
    Also, does it work on bosses even if the target is immune to his taunt?
    Last edited by Ysen; 2013-06-20 at 07:48 PM.
    www.youtube.com/Spygnesy
    Soloing as a warlock.

Quote Originally Posted by Ysen View Post
    I'm just wondering... why that buff?
    It could be useful, but the voidwalker/lord is only used for soloing, and between the gateways aggro drop and his +500% threat aura, aggro really never was an issue. And that spells's pratically a massive +150% single-target aggro buff (having 5s duration for a 10s cd)
    As I mentioned, all taunts other than our DA taunt and the Monk taunt got the same buff. Hunter Pets and 4 of the tanking specs. I'm not sure why DA and Monks were excluded, but I'd bet that DA is a result of then really not wanting us to taunt, and Monks have insane threat issues with Keg Smash at high gear levels.

I assume the buff is simply to counter the issue of a tank with really high vengeance pulling the boss back to themselves after the tank with no vengeance taunts.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliathen View Post
    I assume the buff is simply to counter the issue of a tank with really high vengeance pulling the boss back to themselves after the tank with no vengeance taunts.
    That, and the fact that Monks rip threat off of every other tank with very little effort right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliathen View Post
    Still doesn't address why pets also needed the bonus threat generation.
    Awesome Sig of Awesome courtesy of Shyama | Warlock Soloing & Progress
    Pokemon X FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Steel safari with Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

Quote Originally Posted by jaymzkerten View Post
    Still doesn't address why pets also needed the bonus threat generation.
    Personally, I'm assuming it was a mistake. Someone said "go buff every taunt other than Monk and DA" and pet taunts got it too. That, or its compensation for the Gateway nerf, which doesn't explain why Hunter pets got buffed.

Blademaster
    Soloed Blood-Queen Lana'thel 25 heroic

Also soloed Blood Prince Council and Deathbringer Saurfang 25 heroic, but havent videos for them

Quote Originally Posted by Kalen View Post
    Soloed Blood-Queen Lana'thel 25 heroic

Also soloed Blood Prince Council and Deathbringer Saurfang 25 heroic, but havent videos for them
    Love the music from 28 days later.

Why not Unbound Will the fear?

In the future, if you kill a boss and you didn't record it, a screenshot will do. Usually they don't get debated unless they're obviously edited in some way, or they're just impossible to believe (Like a solo Sha of Fear.)

Blademaster
    Blood Prince Council
    http://www.image123.net/0d3rla7n6g6vpic.html
    And about Saurfang I need edit video and i think it will be in few days.
    P.S. About Unbound Will, I killed her in 1 pull so I didnt think about fear

You could probably have killed her before the enrage as Affi I guess. Congrats on 3 tough kills

Blademaster
    Quote Originally Posted by EvreliaGaming View Post
    You could probably have killed her before the enrage as Affi I guess. Congrats on 3 tough kills
    Yes i thought about afli when i was on that try, but it was enough dps in destro so she died
    P.S. I killed Saurfang in affli so.
    Last edited by Kalen; 2013-06-23 at 04:14 PM.

I really though this one was impossible due to the DPS requirement, but nope!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Blazefurytv?feature=mhee - Warlock Guides, Solo old content, small guides, raid footage and much more!

Quote Originally Posted by Ignocia View Post

I really though this one was impossible due to the DPS requirement, but nope!
    53 minutes and 29 seconds LMAO

EDIT: Should have added this: Gratz!
    Your Soul Shall Suffer! ||| Forum rules ||| New England Patriots

Holy. Crap. I would not have had the patience for that. Extremely nice work!
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    I only saw a few minutes of it but it looked slicker than a lubed up olympic swimmer fleeing from a shark.

Nice work! =) Any thoughts about mop?

I'd imagine if any *aren't* soloable yet people will be starting to in the first few weeks of 5.4.

Grats on the kill!

edit: spreadsheet updated
    Last edited by jaymzkerten; 2013-06-24 at 05:29 PM.

Cant you like solo whole wow now as lock?

Blademaster
    As i promised video with Saurfang 25 heroic

Patch 5.4 :
    Drums of Rage, nice new consumables for soloing!
    www.youtube.com/Spygnesy
    Soloing as a warlock.

Yea that sounds like it will make things more interesting, also will make it so you don't need a shaman/mage/hunter in CMs.