Page 1 of 2
LastLast

[H] Bloodscalp - Relic is Recruiting

First and foremost... Relic is NOT a hardcore raiding guild. If you're looking for realm firsts, world rankings, tlk lik thiz!11!, or care more about getting the best gear and iLvl than having fun and being a good player... Look elsewhere.

Still here? Lets continue then.

What is Relic?
    Relic was formed by a group of Real Life Friends/Family/College Students for Mists as a place to chill out, have fun, and mess around while still doing PvE and PvP content.
    Relic has a solid core based off these founders, some of whom have played since Launch, others since BC (including our Raid Leader, who has lead raids since BC too).

Guild Goals and Philosophies
    The best way to put the goals of Relic is that we plan to be a guild who does it all. We want to have a thriving guild full of people at all levels, both skill and character, doing all sort of things from Guild Raids, PvP, to just sitting around and chatting.

Above all, we are people playing a game and we want to have fun. This means we don’t want the pressure that comes with trying to obtain world rankings or realm firsts. Wipe to a boss? It happens. Loose in the Arena or Rated Battleground? Oh well. This doesn’t mean we can’t get competitive, but we remember that we’re here to have fun.

The Guild Bank should support the Guild, and the Guild should support the Guild Bank. This means that those who actively support the guild will earn special privileges such as special guild ranks, rewards, etc. As some examples, LIMITED flasks/food will be available for those who contribute to the guild by donating gold or materials/finished goods of raiding tier/level. We also have a guild mascot pet that will be provided to these special members if they don’t have one already.

What to expect and what we’re looking for....
    As stated before, we all just want to have fun. We poke fun at each other, make bad puns, raid, do dungeons, PvP, etc. We’re looking for like minded people to join us in our pursuit of fun.

We’ll be planning random guild events (example: arena/challenge mode tournament, fastest to level x, old content runs for mounts/story/coolness, etc) and giving out random items as prizes at these events. Maybe even rare/harder/expensive to obtain pets/mounts.

Class and level doesn’t matter to us. Whether you’re rerolling or you're on your way to 90 (or even 90 and in raid ready gear) you’re welcome to come join us as a Member, Raider, or PvPer.

We’d like that you be active in the guild and on a lot, we realize that maybe you’ve had a long day at work or school, some project deadline looming, etc and can’t get on (or be on as much). Trust me, we’ve all been there.

In general we’re pretty laid back but serious when needed, although we do like to poke fun at each other, and we want that same laid back but serious when needed attitude out of you. On the plus side, this means there isn’t any hurry on your part to rush to 90 to do things, and we wont be pushing you to that.

Of course, if you seriously want to raid and do max level content then maybe you should be on more and pushing to get to 90 and gearing up. lol

When you’re on, be it an alt or a main, we hope that Relic will be a good hangout place for you. It’s certainly one for us and we like sharing!

New Members and PvPers....
    Must be 18 Years or older.

As a new recruit to the guild life is pretty easy... don't be a d, have thick skin, and like to have fun. You’ll go through go through a short (1-2 week) trial period to make sure you’re a good fit with the guild.

At the end of this trial, chances are if you haven’t done anything to make someone mad you’ll be promoted to member rank.

People of raider rank will be given preference over members when forming raids, however members MAY raid if they wish to and there is an open spot.

I really can’t stress this enough... don’t be a D. We’re adults and though some good natured ribbing and off color humor is to be expected, there are lines from good natured to D.
    We all want to have fun and are adults. Lets act like it and realize actions have consequences both for ourselves and the guild.

New Raiders....
    As a raider it’s slightly different. The new member section still applies, but you also need to know how to do your job in a raid/dungeon. This means know your class, be a team player, listen to instructions, etc. Raiding is a group effort, and if everyone isn’t focused on their jobs then we won't get anywhere.

We may be laid back and want to have fun, but trying to drag along someone who isn’t interested in playing their class or role ruins it for everyone. Also, we expect people to learn from mistakes. Accidentally click the wrong button once? Ok. Click it multiple times? Why haven’t you moved it!?

When you join the guild and done with the trial period, if you’re not at 90 you’ll be promoted to Member instead of Raider. However, as soon as you’re 90 and starting to gear up you’ll be promoted to the Raider Rank.

Finally, with the removal of Cauldrons and changes to cooking and feasts it’s now harder to just say “ok, have this cauldron and here is a feast. You’re good to go!” This means that our guild cooks/alchemists could probably make a full time job of just gathering mats and making things if they had to provide for the entire raid. As such we ask you help support the guild bank and also ease the burden on our crafters by coming prepared.

Interested?
    If you’re interested in joining or have questions please feel free to post in this thread and someone will reply as soon as possible. You may also reach me in-game via my Battletag Tomec#1230 or if I’m not online you can also talk to our Guild Master via his battletag Tarogan#1965
    Last edited by Tomec; 2012-09-28 at 05:20 PM.

bump, we have cookies

Sorry, cookies are gone! But there is still plenty of bad puns and jokes to go around!

To the top and beyond

Special for today only... We'll give you the location of the rebel alliance base!

No witty banter today, just a bump!

b to up with a m in there for good measure

1 week until the Mists Part... come be part of a super fun guild!

The Mists part and all is revealed in 4 days... Are you ready?

Just a little over a day till MoP! You know you want to join!

bump, still seeking more!

You didn't state raid times so I don't know. Here's my thread, contact me if interested or leave a PM. Thank you

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...xp-take-a-peek

bump (with 10chars!)

Bump! Keep on rolling!

(10 chars...)

bump

You guys look like a guild I've been looking for... I'm a lvl 31 elem. that wants to have fun without having to feel like I suck too bad to be part of a guild. To be honest, I don't have a hell of a lot of experience with MMOs but I'm a quick learner, if I don't know, I find out... I'm very laid back with a good sense of humor.

Well we're definitely always looking for more no matter what the level, we just want to have fun and chill. That said, we don't have anyone else your range currently that I can think of off the top of my head... But I'll be online off/on today if you'd like to talk.