Woooo, thanks Statcat!

/nudges Dyra

Updates on me? I really don't at all remember what games I played though. Also do you just include the games from this site or the ones from the other as well?

10+ Year Old Account
    STATCAT INFORMATION REQUESTED

PLEASE INSERT THAI FOOD INTO THE MOUTH RECEPTACLE TO CONTINUE.

KHAO SOI IS ACCEPTABLE. NOM. NOM. NOM.

QUERY - Is Ana Scum more often than Celtic?

COMPILING 0% COMPLETE
    COMPILING 25% COMPLETE
    COMPILING 50% COMPLETE
    COMPILING 75% COMPLETE
    COMPILING 99% COMPLETE
    (One intense paw washing later)
    COMPILING 100% COMPLETE

ANSWER - No. Out of 20 completed games, Ana has been Scum 9 times for a Scum rate of 45%. Ana has won 6 games for a 30% win rate, though he has drawn one game. He has been lynched 3 times, but has never been lynched as Town. Ana has survived to the end only twice (though has suicided once, and has never been otherwise end gamed) for a survival rate of 10%. Ana has a Town consecutive streak of 3 (games 17-19 and 21-23) and a Scum consecutive streak of 4 (games 10-13). Ana's best role is VT (2) and Bomb (1) with 100% win rate. His worst role is Serial Killer (3) and Mason (1) with 100% lose rate. Honourable mentions go to Cop (4) with a 75% loss rate, and Mafia (6) with a 83.3% loss rate. Interesting factoid about Ana being a Cop is that he actually wins only when his Cop role isn't bastardised or he's not a Deputy/Back-up. He has only ever been lynched as a Mafian, and the Mafia always goes on to lose when he is lynched. The Town always wins when he is a SK.

THANK YOU FOR USING STATCAT FOR ALL YOUR RANDOM INFORMATION COMPILING NEEDS!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    /nudges Dyra

Updates on me? I really don't at all remember what games I played though. Also do you just include the games from this site or the ones from the other as well?
    I include the games we played on the other forum yes. But I don't think you've played many more games since I last did your stats.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Hmm, it feels like it has been forever, but maybe it was only two more that I played. I did sit out for awhile.

10+ Year Old Account
    My turn!

STATCAT INFORMATION REQUESTED

CATCH OWN TAIL TO CONTINUE.

NO- OUCH! YEP YOU CAUGHT IT.....

QUERY - Have you played too many games?

COMPILING 0% COMPLETE
    COMPILING 25% COMPLETE
    COMPILING 50% COMPLETE
    COMPILING 75% COMPLETE
    COMPILING 99% COMPLETE
    (One tail bandaging later)
    COMPILING 100% COMPLETE

ANSWER - Probably. Out of 28 completed games I have won 15 of them for a win percentage of 51.7%, and one draw. Out of the 29 games I have participated in I have been Scum 7 times for a Scum rate of 24.1%, and I have survived to the end 5 times (though been endgamed twice and suicided once) for a survival rate 17.2%. Speaking of survival, I haven't lasted to the end of a game since Christmas (game 22) you murdering bastards! I have been lynched 5 times with 2 of those being Town lynch. I have a Town consecutive streak of 6 (games 7-12, 14-19 and 21-26) and a Scum consecutive streak of 2 (games 5-6 and 27-28). My best roles are Jack (3), Medical Examiner (3) and Doctor (2) with 100% win rates. My worst roles are SK (2), Cop (1), Copycat (1), Alterer (1), Seer (1) and Bomb (1) with 100% lose rates. My most frequent role is VT (9). The Mafia always wins when I am a Cop or Serial Killer. ^_^ If I lose as Mafia, a Serial Killer wins.

THANK YOU FOR USING STATCAT FOR ALL YOUR RANDOM INFORMATION COMPILING NEEDS!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Oh Thai food, a cat after my own heart. So, kitty estimate in, 1500ish >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember that longest scum streak, it was from the second game I played on wards. Those were dark times

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Love the new ava!
    Heh ^.^
    I was initially going to go for Sunny, but she's just not as suave and photogenic as Seo~Baby.

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    Heh ^.^
    I was initially going to go for Sunny, but she's just not as suave and photogenic as Seo~Baby.
    I'm shaking my head in disappointment.

Deleted
    Im thinking of scrapping my star wars theme (because of laziness and my helpers disappearing) and going for a design-a-role theme

Basically when you sign up you have to design 2-3 roles[1 mafia, 1 town, 3rd whatever you want] (minimum...you can design as many as you want) and Id incorporate them into the mafia somehow. You wouldn't be getting your own role that you designed but somebody elses.

What do people think?

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Im thinking of scrapping my star wars theme (because of laziness and my helpers disappearing) and going for a design-a-role theme

Basically when you sign up you have to design 2-3 roles[1 mafia, 1 town, 3rd whatever you want] (minimum...you can design as many as you want) and Id incorporate them into the mafia somehow. You wouldn't be getting your own role that you designed but somebody elses.

What do people think?
    Lol oops forgot about that after you didn't reply for a while.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Lol oops forgot about that after you didn't reply for a while.
    Meh its ok. Like I said. Laziness

What do you think of the idea though fluffmaster?

Meh its ok. Like I said. Laziness

What do you think of the idea though fluffmaster?
    I like it. Not sure how we'd submit roles though, and what stops people from making ridiculous ones or overpowered ones.

No...do star warssss

Deleted
    I think it sounds like a great idea, Celtic. Would surely make for some great new roles. Also... I hate Star Wars.

@ElyPop
    Gurrrl, please. I have many an avatar waiting in the wings. Currently giving the asian overlords some love. Live with it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    I like it. Not sure how we'd submit roles though, and what stops people from making ridiculous ones or overpowered ones.
    PM the sexiest person you know - Me

Meh I can modify roles that are broken.

Anyone else want to weigh in?

- - - Updated - - -

I hate Star Wars.

YOU ARE BANNED FROM ANY AND ALL OF MY GAMES THAT I MOD
    Nah just kidding brah

Deleted
    I'm sorry... Does it help that I've actually played the Star Wars MMO?

I think it sounds like a great idea, Celtic. Would surely make for some great new roles. Also... I hate Star Wars.

@ElyPop
    Gurrrl, please. I have many an avatar waiting in the wings. Currently giving the asian overlords some love. Live with it.

PM the sexiest person you know - Me
    But you're not..

But Celtic, we want a Star Wars game! QQ

I'm sorry... Does it help that I've actually played the Star Wars MMO?
    That travesty of a game doesn't count