Deleted
    Statcat pls...it's my birthday (almost)

Biiiirthdaaay

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Literally the worst album title ever.
    Nah, it still doesn't beat P!nks M!ssundaztood. But it is damn close.

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    But that's the point, town's not a group, so it should stop letting a single person take a leader ship role and everyone should be actively participating in what's happening. The town keeps trying to turn itself into a group with a single leader they can follow and that set up does not work, not one bit. Because what winds up happening is that the vocal leader gets killed and town spends the next day trying to find one other single person to get behind. Just to have the same result happen.
    Yes but it is clearly impossible for all of the town (or even the majority of the town) all pay attention and try to work through things

Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    It's almost my birthday too!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post

Biiiirthdaaay
    I promise I'll do it while the servers are down tomorrow. :3

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    I promise I'll do it while the servers are down tomorrow. :3 You have a lot.
    Aren't you in futureland!!! Your servers should already have been down!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Aren't you in futureland!!! Your servers should already have been down!
    Our reset is Wednesday.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm available to co-mod the next few games up if people want.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Yes but it is clearly impossible for all of the town (or even the majority of the town) all pay attention and try to work through things

It's almost my birthday too!
    It was my birthday yesterday! We should all be birthday buddies!

(Also, yes I won that game on my birthday. >.> )

Deleted

SURPRIIISE! The entire game was a setup in order for you to have the perfect birthday!

We knew that already and town lost on purpose just for you.
    Happy belated birthday!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    Nah, it still doesn't beat P!nks M!ssundaztood. But it is damn close.
    Ugh. Nope. Bangerz is worst imo.

Deleted
    Ugh. Nope. Bangerz is worst imo.
    I bet you'd love Bangerz if it was accompanied by Maszh... Yeaaa, I'll just stop trying to be funny now.

Dang it I knew it! YOU'RE ALL SO AWESOME!

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    I bet you'd love Bangerz if it was accompanied by Maszh... Yeaaa, I'll just stop trying to be funny now.
    Just.. no.
    Okay fine I laughed but I laugh at any joke so pfft.

Deleted
    Just.. no.
    Okay fine I laughed but I laugh at any joke so pfft.
    I would do my happy dance, but I've been a victim of passive weed smoking for almost three hours now, so I don't know if standing up would be a good idea. Though I do feel a sudden urge to shout 420 blaze while playing Zac. And I don't even own Zac.

Deleted
    Guys seriously.

When its down to the final four YOU NO LYNCH. End of story. No ifs. No ands. No buts.

Anyways good play by virothe. Well done and congratulations

A no lynch in a 4 way doesn't always make sense, but in this situation the town had nothing to lose. Worst case situation Uggor gets killed and they have the exact same choice they already had (honestly I would've NKed Greeney anyway). But the mafia can just refuse to kill someone and it's back to the same 4 way. I guess you have more time to argue about it, then.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    A no lynch in a 4 way doesn't always make sense, but in this situation the town had nothing to lose. Worst case situation Uggor gets killed and they have the exact same choice they already had (honestly I would've NKed Greeney anyway). But the mafia can just refuse to kill someone and it's back to the same 4 way. I guess you have more time to argue about it, then.
    Doesn't always make sense but when you have no out and out proof of someones scuminess it does. If mafia refuses to kill you just no lynch until they do

Ya read my QT thread, I was killing greeney regardless lol

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Doesn't always make sense but when you have no out and out proof of someones scuminess it does. If mafia refuses to kill you just no lynch until they do
    And they all lived happily ever after...
    Also, after a bomb went off I would DEFINITELY be afraid of NKing the last 2 townies. A potential 50/50 or maybe even 100% chance of hitting a bomb? Sure, killing the "mason" is theoretically safe, but still. What if it came down to a 3 way for the final night and it was mafia/bomb/bomb? We assume a 3 way at night is a mafia win because they get to kill one and make it 1v1 at day, but that's not necessarily true.

Deleted
    And they all lived happily ever after...
    Also, after a bomb went off I would DEFINITELY be afraid of NKing the last 2 townies. A potential 50/50 or maybe even 100% chance of hitting a bomb? Sure, killing the "mason" is theoretically safe, but still. What if it came down to a 3 way for the final night and it was mafia/bomb/bomb? We assume a 3 way at night is a mafia win because they get to kill one and make it 1v1 at day, but that's not necessarily true.
    I actually didnt think of the mafia/bomb/bomb scenario but in my defence bombs aren't a big thing at the old site. You guys seems to love using them here though.

TBH if it was a constant no lynch/no NK situation id just declare it a draw and call the mafia a bunch of pussies

And Virothe should have been used for the kills instead of the lovers simply because 2 votes > 1 vote (unless godfather cant make the kill)