Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    It came down to your choice and you managed to lynch the townie. Well done!
    You're just prickly i got you lynched because you made a stupid suggestion

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like to say...I was right about Silkku not really being scum. >.>

I will admit I was wrong about everybody I thought was scum. <.<

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, Omer. I totally thank you for that victory. You being the "cop" and putting out that trust list really helped me out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    I would like to say...I was right about Silkku not really being scum. >.>
    I was right about a lot of players being town based on their actions ^^

also

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    You're just prickly i got you lynched because you made a stupid suggestion
    lol. The idea was correct on both days since as far as the players were concerned, Katniss was alive.The execution was kinda lacking since we lacked a Cop that could claim.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Oh my other question - were peoples roles assigned on death or did we all have secret roles and what were Arlee/catta/robo.
    I think Foxxi said somewhere that people had their roles ready and Foxxi swapped them to others when necessary
    Last edited by mmoce163720677; 2013-10-02 at 06:13 PM.

I updated the OP to reflect that Elyaan and Uggor have swapped.

10+ Year Old Account
    Right, I remember her saying that now. I still would like to see what myself, Arlee and Catta were assigned.

Deleted
    I can make prediction

VT,VT and VT

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    He was a nothing character to me that got too much screen time, but could be ignored if you were older than, say 12, mentally.
    Well... I can't say I directly minding him. He did get too much screen time like you said, but I'm not sure I agree with the "nothing character" (although that depends on what one means with that). As for being ignored, no, I disagree. He's an interruption. Much like having someone next to you talking through a film (or surprise-poke you in the ribs once every 5 minutes). In a way you might be able to ignore it to a degree, but it's always there.

10+ Year Old Account
    By the way foxxi not sure if you said but how did you decide who got Night Killed?
    the first night was determined by most votes or something, after that, people in the dead thread would sponsor someone alive. With enough of the votes, a player would be given a weapon and they would use that weapon to kill the last living person they had voted for.
    Oh my other question - were peoples roles assigned on death or did we all have secret roles and what were Arlee/catta/robo.
    Everyone had predetermined roles that Foxxi switched around as needed to keep up the illusion.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Everyone had predetermined roles that Foxxi switched around as needed to keep up the illusion.
    Has the initial list been posted?

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

yea I don't think she has said what we were. I would like to know too please

10+ Year Old Account
    By the way, Omer. I totally thank you for that victory. You being the "cop" and putting out that trust list really helped me out.
    If people had been paying attention, I just took Uggor's and Krayzy's lists and shuffled them together, and bumped Arlee down two slots. The only thing more bullshit than that list was the one I used in the previous (non-Stark) game I played.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Arlee. Is that avatar a Thorgi?

10+ Year Old Account
    Just finished reading the dead thread, thank you everyone for your support, I couldn't have done this without you. Oh, and the emo sheep avatar was because of the string of 20 or so "emo" poems I wrote in my personal thread at one point. I think this avatar has performed its purpose, I'm going back to my robosheep avatar.
    Last edited by Robozerim; 2013-10-02 at 08:36 PM.

Deleted
    Just finished reading the dead thread, thank you everyone for your support, I couldn't have done this without you. Oh, and the emo sheep avatar was because of the string of 20 or so "emo" poems I wrote in my personal thread at one point. I think this avatar has performed its purpose, I'm going back to my robosheep avatar.
    I quite enjoyed your poetry. T'was a good read. And only turned really emo after you got scolded by The Fox and The Hound.

Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    If people had been paying attention, I just took Uggor's and Krayzy's lists and shuffled them together, and bumped Arlee down two slots. The only thing more bullshit than that list was the one I used in the previous (non-Stark) game I played.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Arlee. Is that avatar a Thorgi?
    Ha! I told you guys that his list was crap! Also since no one has mentioned, I told you all days ago the role cards had to be incomplete based on Virothe's death, but no one listened QQ

And yep. It's a Throgi 'Tis my Halloween costume

Robo was the last Doc, Arlee was a townie and Catta was the last peacekeeper

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Ha! I told you guys that his list was crap! Also since no one has mentioned, I told you all days ago the role cards had to be incomplete based on Virothe's death, but no one listened QQ

And yep. It's a Throgi 'Tis my Halloween costume
    Who says the role cards were incomplete? They just weren't in use. Heh.

To the people asking how players were selected for night kills, Foxxi explained it in the game thread. Post #1325.

Night 1, the players with the most votes living was night killed. This was Listo, Virothe and Greeney.

Night 2 and forward, the night kills were indirectly chosen by the sponsorship thread.
    Simplified, we sponsored someone who voted someone, whom died.

Example:
    Day 2, the dead players Elypop, Virothe, Greeney and Listo sponsored Uggor x3 and Robo x1.
    Uggor thus had 75% of the sponsorship, and robo had 25% of the sponsorship.
    This gave both of them a weapon, and Uggor additionally gained night immunity and two less votes.
    We were really only told about the immunity.

Robo voted for me during day 2, so that means that he shot me. I was killed that night as a consequence.
    Uggor voted for Anakso during Day 2, but Anakso was alread dead. So Uggor shot nobody.
    End result night 2 was that I alone died.

This process repeated every night. Whomever we sponsored, as long as that player received more than 25% of the votes, would kill whomever they voted for that night.

Night 3 was a bit of a special case, since nobody should have died that night. So Foxxi had a rule of bloodthirsty, which allowed two deaths anyway. It's a bit complex, but a totally predeterminable rule. I would never have guessed that one, and indeed night 3 made me extremely confused when trying to crack the game

The best way to win this game was to never receive a vote against yourself. As long as noone voted against you, you couldn't be nightkilled.
    Last edited by Danner; 2013-10-02 at 09:37 PM.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Deleted
    So, essentially, the entire game was a tutorial on How2Townie. Playing townlike = not getting any votes = immortality = winning.

not really, townies will get votes too. going the entire game without getting a single vote on you outside of a cop claim doeswn't mean you played very pro town, IT more likely means you were middle of the pack not drawing too much attention to yourself. More like how to play a SK.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    The best way to win this game was to never receive a vote against yourself. As long as noone voted against you, you couldn't be nightkilled.
    I did pretty well on that front. I was voted against a total of three times. Day 2 Lysah did a random vote against me, but nobody ever sponsored her. Second last day Waker voted for me once, but he was lynched, and the last day Arlee voted against me and she was lynched too.