10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Oh, look at Fancy McRichpants over there. Having a whole separate living room and shit.
    Hahahaha. I mean, I am pretty fancy.

Though, I'm moving back in with my parents next weekend because my apartment lease is ending and I'm still looking for a job. So, I'm not that fancy. Yay recent college graduate.... >.<

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tomec View Post
    Or get a bigger family? 6 aunts/uncles and asking for cash instead of presents = lots of cash.
    Can I haz monies too?

You have a point about the uniformity Beees. Everyone has the same base level, so it makes it easier to find bugs and make a game work. Plus, baring internet connection, any multiplayer just comes down to skill. Not who has the most money to dump into upgrades for that extra FPS to kill better.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beeeesly View Post
    Can I haz monies too?
    Talk to me in early 2015. Though I graduate school in December so soon the nice bills start rolling in.....

10+ Year Old Account
    You have a point about the uniformity Beees. Everyone has the same base level, so it makes it easier to find bugs and make a game work. Plus, baring internet connection, any multiplayer just comes down to skill. Not who has the most money to dump into upgrades for that extra FPS to kill better.

- - - Updated - - -

Talk to me in early 2015. Though I graduate school in December so soon the nice bills start rolling in.....
    Just add "Monthly Beeeeeeesly Fee" to your list of bills.

10+ Year Old Account
    forgive me if I'm wrong here, but I'd assume that unless you're playing at like 5 fps or something shitty, you'd have no disadvantage over someone who has a way better pc, assuming you both have the same internet connection.

Monthly beeesly fee. Rofl. Good one, but I'm not going to bite. No matter how much you threaten to kill me when you have a NK!

Also, Worgenite, you're right to a degree. People can debate the whole "can't see above x" thing all day, but it varies person to person. I used to work with someone who could easily see the differences all the way up 120FPS or something (on old CRTs but still). But the most important thing is to keep that number STABLE. You don't want big drops when you turn a corner or something like that. I think that is really where we pretty much are with a good deal of computers and stuff. Keeping the FPS stable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Monthly beeesly fee. Rofl. Good one, but I'm not going to bite. No matter how much you threaten to kill me when you have a NK!

Also, Worgenite, you're right to a degree. People can debate the whole "can't see above x" thing all day, but it varies person to person. I used to work with someone who could easily see the differences all the way up 120FPS or something (on old CRTs but still). But the most important thing is to keep that number STABLE. You don't want big drops when you turn a corner or something like that. I think that is really where we pretty much are with a good deal of computers and stuff. Keeping the FPS stable.
    oh nono, I wasn't talking about that load of codswallop, of course humans can see above x amount(the big argument lately is 30 fps b/c crap consoles lol), I just meant once you get to the point where it's smooth and you're not playing a slideshow of a game, there'd be no disadvantage

Yeah, and I can understand that. Trust me...those steam sales are niceeeeee. I just like the uniformity of consoles. There are so many options to go with when playing on PC...I just like knowing that my PS4 is the same as everyone elses PS4 and the game I bought will look the same and play the same as everyone else who has a PS4. I don't have to think about upgrading/etc.

Everyone has differing opinions. I definitely am not saying PC gaming is stupid or anything, I definitely see the appeal. I just also like my consoles.
    You want uniform mediocrity? Oh, I'm sorry, I thought this was America!

- - - Updated - - -

Hahahaha. I mean, I am pretty fancy.

Though, I'm moving back in with my parents next weekend because my apartment lease is ending and I'm still looking for a job. So, I'm not that fancy. Yay recent college graduate.... >.<
    Am still in university for quite some time (I hope) and am moving in two days. To a better apartment! Still only one room though.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    oh nono, I wasn't talking about that load of codswallop, of course humans can see above x amount(the big argument lately is 30 fps b/c crap consoles lol), I just meant once you get to the point where it's smooth and you're not playing a slideshow of a game, there'd be no disadvantage
    Yea I don't really think there would be one. You just have to get to that position first. Which I suppose was kinda the point of my post lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    Same difference on pc and ps4/xbone exist. Better internet is the biggest factor. Your ping and the amount of lost packets is the largest determination on your performance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Same difference on pc and ps4/xbone exist. Better internet is the biggest factor. Your ping and the amount of lost packets is the largest determination on your performance.
    yeah. If you wanna game better, gotta have that good stuff

Also, I have a beta code that gives 3 codes for Destiny beta on ps4 if anyone wants it

Because we all know that gaming is the only thing we do with that good high speed internet. Amirite? >_>

I mean I know I don't spend hours browsing random pics on sites like buzzfeed. Or watch youtube like there is no tomorrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because we all know that gaming is the only thing we do with that good high speed internet. Amirite? >_>

I mean I know I don't spend hours browsing random pics on sites like buzzfeed. Or watch Netflix like there is no tomorrow.
    fixed that for ya :P

Moose and Squirrel.

You just read that as Boris.

I have a computer too, but I game on my consoles.
    Down with consoles!!!

Also, I have a beta code that gives 3 codes for Destiny beta on ps4 if anyone wants it
    I'm pretty annoyed with Destiny at this point. I want to play so much but I can't afford a PS4

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Moose and Squirrel.

You just read that as Boris.
    Damn you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Down with consoles!!!

I'm pretty annoyed with Destiny at this point. I want to play so much but I can't afford a PS4

Damn you!
    ...Up? With consoles!!!

Also if you have a PS3 I'm sure you can find a beta key for it if you really wanted to. but yeaaaaaaaaaaa.

Destiny has been super duper fun! (damn this game. now I'm saying super duper like no tomorrow)

Damn you!
    MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAhaHHAhahHAhHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhaHAHhhahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAhahaHAHAHAHA

...Up? With consoles!!!

Also if you have a PS3 I'm sure you can find a beta key for it if you really wanted to. but yeaaaaaaaaaaa.

Destiny has been super duper fun! (damn this game. now I'm saying super duper like no tomorrow)
    Wait what? I thought Destiny was only on the PS4?

10+ Year Old Account
    ps4/xb1 and apparently last gen consoles too. I didn't know about that. I just knew the current gen

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait what? I thought Destiny was only on the PS4?
    Nope. On PS3 as well. ^.^ And Xbox 360/One.

The beta is just for PS3/PS4 right now though.

Ooh... Worgen gimmie one of your keys please!!!