10+ Year Old Account
    A good salad is awesome. This was nothing special though, just some salad from a bag bought from Superstore. Basic romaine, shredded carrot and something else. The watermelon I had with it was nice though.

I'm not a vegetarian, I just felt like salad and watermelon, cause watermelon is delicious. That and I need to lose the weight I've gained the last couple of months. ;_;

10+ Year Old Account
    Bagged salad mix...

As if buying the ingredients separately and chopping them up is too much work.

I'm disappointed in you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm so ashamed! T_T

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't eat salad.

I eat spinach. Plain.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

whats wrong with you deca.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's secretly Popeye?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    I was wondering how a person could mistake me for this Zerioc guy, then I realized....Zerioc and RoboZerim. I suppose it makes sense.
    This entire time I thought your name was Robozombie. o.o

you're joking right ana...

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope!
    I never read his name correctly until just then xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Bagged salad mix...

As if buying the ingredients separately and chopping them up is too much work.

I'm disappointed in you.
    It is though. Especially if you don't feel like having salad every single day and then it all goes off and then you have no salad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    I was wondering how a person could mistake me for this Zerioc guy, then I realized....Zerioc and RoboZerim. I suppose it makes sense.
    Plus I remember someone calling you Zeri for some reason.

- - - Updated - - -

Should be correct now.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Should be correct now.
    I remember this as well because I was quite annoyed as I didnt know who zeri was

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Yeah, that'd be Virothe. Typically my screen name is some variation of Zerimar, a name I thought was so clever when I created it at 14 or so. Turns out a lot of people think of spelling Ramirez backwards. Zerim is short for that but I'm the only one who has used that, most people just called me Zeri.

Half the time looking at posts I don't read the names anyways, I see people's avatars and know who's posting. The drawback is when people change avatars I'm a little confused until I relearn who's who, and 2 all the k-pop avatars are making it harder keep people separate.

My favorite between meal snack is a granny smith apple. I like my apple's firm and a little tart.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    whats wrong with you deca.
    Lots of things. At least according to my doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by endgame619 View Post
    Half the time looking at posts I don't read the names anyways, I see people's avatars and know who's posting. The drawback is when people change avatars I'm a little confused until I relearn who's who, and 2 all the k-pop avatars are making it harder keep people separate.

My favorite between meal snack is a granny smith apple. I like my apple's firm and a little tart.
    You would've had a hard time with my old avatar and if Majad still played and had his Jessica avatar. You would never know who was posting.

I prefer green apples, but I'm not a huge fan of apples. Mangoes are where it's at. I cut that shit up and devour it like a starving dog.

Something.

If you add in modding you'll see I've been involved in every game but one since I joined in game 4b.
    Me too! Though I suppose not because my involvement isn't always visible

Actually, there may be two games since I wasn't allowed to play in the 2nd intermission game (Arlee doesn't like me).
    Huh? I have no idea what you are talking about

10+ Year Old Account
    I think he confused you with Foxxi

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    I think he confused you with Foxxi
    That's quite possible...

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    You would've had a hard time with my old avatar and if Majad still played and had his Jessica avatar. You would never know who was posting.

I prefer green apples, but I'm not a huge fan of apples. Mangoes are where it's at. I cut that shit up and devour it like a starving dog.
    Yea but since you switched to tink and listo went to a k-popper it was like a trade-off. Now that I think of it I've never just had a mango, and I need to start eating healthier, may need to make a fruit salad.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    There is only Migari.
    Don't know who that is but after like 2 minutes of searching all I could tell was this person made a lot of remix's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by endgame619 View Post
    Yea but since you switched to tink and listo went to a k-popper it was like a trade-off. Now that I think of it I've never just had a mango, and I need to start eating healthier, may need to make a fruit salad.

Don't know who that is but after like 2 minutes of searching all I could tell was this person made a lot of remix's.
    I suppose. I don't ever plan to switch away from Tink.

Mangoes are really delicious. A little bit of a bitch to cut; what you should do is cut out the steam (preferably in a circular cut), find the pit from the stem, and cut straight down, so you cut off a good 1/3 of the Mango. Then do the same for the other side. From there, you should be able to pull off the skin from where you cut off the steam. Then you can cut around the pit to get all of the meat away from the pit.

For the sides that you cut off, you can cut the mangoes into cubes while still keeping them in the skin. Push up on the skin and the diced bits will be easy to just slice off.

Or, if you're like me, you can just slice the sides into 3rds and eat the mango like an orange.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uggor/Ana/Arlee when you have a moment, could you dig up the GoogleDocs spreadsheet with everyone's stats on it, and also my everyone who has ever played link and merge them into the first post please.

- - - Updated - - -

I shamelessly stole the link from Listo's post dug it up myself.

Still need you folks to add it for me though. :3

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...MUJOdnc#gid=26

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.